Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 245

Three women, two younger, and one senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna.

Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The young woman pressed her forearm and the beep stopped.

The others looked at her questioningly. 'that was my pager, ' she said. 'I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.'

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear...

When she finished, she explained, 'that was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand.'

the older woman felt very low-tech. Not to be out done, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom...

She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end.

The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her.

The older woman finally said ... Well, will you look at that ... I'm getting a fax!!

Gotta love the 'old gals'!!!!


Democracy and Racism

A Muslim asks his mother, "Mama, what's the difference between Democracy and Racism?"

Mother dressed in her Burkha says "Well, son, Democracy is when the UK tax payers work hard every day so that we can get all our benefits you know, like free housing, free health care, free education and grants to build our mosques and community centres, and so on, and so forth, you know that's a Democracy".

"But Mama, don't the English tax payers get angry about that?"

"Sure they do and that's what we call Racism!"

Never more simply explained.


This one is compliments of A.J.

"I've been a very bad girl", she said, biting her lip. "I need to be punished."

"Very well," he said and installed Windows 10 on her laptop.

Oooo, That really hurt...


This one is compliments of Chuck and all4wilson both submitted it

People often complain about the police, but you rarely hear about the positive things they do, such as this incident involving a biker & a frozen carburetor. Last January, on a bitterly cold winter's day, a North Dakota State Trooper on patrol came upon a motorcyclist who was stalled by the roadside. The biker was swathed in heavy protective clothing & wearing a full-face helmet to protect the face from the cold weather.

"What's the matter?" asked the Trooper.

"Carburetor's frozen," was the terse reply.

"Pee on it. That'll thaw it out."

"I can't," said the biker.

"OK, watch me closely & I'll show you."

The Trooper unzipped & promptly warmed the carburetor as promised.

Moments later the bike started & the rider drove off, waving.

A few days later, the local State Troopers' office rec'd a note of thanks from the father of the motorcyclist.

It began: "On behalf of my daughter Jill..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.