Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 209

Seniors' 50 Shades of Grey

After nearly 40 years of marriage, Charlie and his wife were lying in bed ... Suddenly the wife felt Charlie begin to massage her in ways he hadn't done in quite some time...

It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back ... He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly worked his hand down, stopping just over her stomach ... He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, working down her side, passing gently over her buttock and down her leg to her calf ... Then, he proceeded up her thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg ... He continued in the same manner on her right side ... then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became silent ... As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a loving voice..."Honey, that was wonderful ... Why did you stop... ?"

To which he responded... "I found the remote..."


You have to be a Canadian to appreciate the following...

The Pope and Justin Trudeau are on the same stage in Air Canada Centre in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Trudeau and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Trudeau replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand? Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage and the crowd cheered wildly and there was happiness throughout the land!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?


This is compliments of Paul, it may be a repeat...

Just think of the possibilities,

A man was lying in bed with his new wife.

After having great sex, she spent the next hour just rubbing his testicles – something she loved to do.

As he was enjoying it, he turned and asked her, "Why do you love doing that?"

"Because," she replied, "I miss mine."

Kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it???

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.