Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 150

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This one is compliments of chuck

Minnesota Phone Company

There was a Minnesota phone company that was going to hire one team of telephone pole installers, and the boss had to choose between a team of two

Norwegian guys and a team of two Irish guys.

So the boss met with both teams and said: "Here's what we'll do. Each team will be installing poles out on the new road for a day. The team that installs the most phone poles gets the job."

Both teams headed right out.

At end of the shift, Pat and Mike, the Irish guys, came back and the boss asked them how many they had installed. They said that it was tough going, but they'd put in twelve.

Forty-five minutes later, Ole and Sven, the Norwegian guys came back in and they were totally exhausted.

The boss asked, "Well, how many poles did you guys install?"

Ole, the team leader, wiped his brow and sighed, "Sven and me, we got three in."

The boss gasped, "Three? Those two Irish guys put in twelve!"

"Oh Yah," said Ole, "but you should see how much they left stickin out of the ground!"


This one is compliments of tiller

A teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories. Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess." "And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!" "Very good," said the teacher.

Next little Lucy raised a hand and said, "Our family are farmers, too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks and the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens until they're hatched." "That was a fine story Lucy. Johnny, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, ma'am! My daddy told me this story about my

Aunt Mary. She was a marine in Afghanistan and she got on a transport back to her base still drunk.

Her plane got hit and crashed. She got out of the wreck in the middle of 40 enemy troops. She killed

30 of them with her rifle then she 7 more with her pistol, 2 with her knife and she killed the last one with her bare hands." "Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "what kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?" "Don't fuck with my Aunt Mary when she's been drinking."


This one is compliments of Bill l love gorilla stories.

The zoo had just got a new gorilla. They were really proud of him. They had got him from a circus and he was very smart and knew many tricks and was a born mimic.

My friend Sam went to see this wonder. He waved and the gorilla waved back. he made funny faces and the gorilla made the same faces back. Sam got so into this that several hrs passed with both having much fun. Sam stood there wondering what to do next when a grain off sand blew into Sam's eye.

Sam grabbed his eye and pulled the lid down to get at his eye and get the sand out.Suddenly the gorilla began to growl and shake the bars and the cage door popped open. The gorilla rushed out and jumped up and down on Sam. Blackened one eye and loosened two teeth, and then he returned to his cage an shut the door.

Sam was outraged. and went directly to the

Zookeeper's office where he complained bitterly.The Zookeeper listened and then said Sam must have teased the gorilla because this gorilla was very tame and would only be provoked by something very bad. Sam continued his story until he came to the part about the sand in his eye.

Well no wonder the Zookeeper said. You gave the sign in gorilla talk that says Fuck You. I find that the gorilla was justified in his action.

Sam was upset and vowed revenge. Sam went to a butcher store and bought a large sausage. Then he went to a hardware store and bought two very large and sharp knives. The next morning Sam was back at the zoo. Sam stood in front of the gorilla cage and waved. The gorilla waved back. Sam dropped one of the knives at his feet and tossed the other into the cage. Sam bent down and picked up the knife, wet his finger and felt the edge of the blade. The gorilla followed his example exactly.

Sam reached into his fly and pulled out the end of of the sausage he had stashed there. He held it out like it was his willy. The gorilla reached his willy and stood there just like Sam. Sam suddenly swung the knife down and cut off the end of the sausage. The gorilla stood there looking at Sam and then down at his willy. Suddenly the gorilla reached up and pulled his eyelid down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.