Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 122

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

BIRTH CONTROL FOR GRANDMA

The doctor that had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her life finally retired.

At her next checkup, the new Doctor told her To bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for Her.

As The young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized Grandma had a prescription for birth control Pills...

"Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL Pills?

"Yes, they help me sleep at night."

"Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that that could possibly help you sleep!"

She reached out and Patted the young Doctor's knee..."Yes, dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old Granddaughter drinks...

And believe me, it definitely helps me sleep at night."

You gotta Love Grandmas!


THE NICE MAN BECAME IMPATIENT

A man was riding a bus, minding his own business, when the gorgeous woman next to him started to breast-feed her baby. The baby wouldn't take it, so she said, "Come on sweetie, eat it all up or I'll have to give it to this nice man next to us."

Five minutes later, the baby was still not feeding, so she said, "Come on, honey. Take it or I'll give it to this nice man here."

A few minutes later, the anxious man blurted out, "Come on kid. Make up your mind! I was supposed to get off four stops ago!


BIOLOGY EXAM:

This is straight from Scotland. Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk. The question was worth 70 points or none at all.

One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. However, he wrote:

1) It is perfect formula for the child.

2) It provides immunity against several diseases.

3) It is always the right temperature.

4) It is inexpensive.

5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.

6) It is always available as needed.

And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:

7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.

He got an A.


WISE ITALIAN GRANDFATHER

An old Italian man in Brooklyn is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside, "Guido, I wan' you lissina me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated... 38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns ... How about you leave me your

Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy! Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos."

"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man. "Whatta you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say,

'Times up!' "?


A RIDE IN THE TAXI

A woman and her twelve-year-old son were riding in a taxi in

Detroit. It was raining and all the prostitutes were standing under awnings.

"Mom," said the boy, "what are all those women doing?"

"They're waiting for their husbands to get off work," she replied.

The taxi driver turns around and says, "Geez lady, why don't you tell him the Truth? They're hookers, boy! They have sex with men for money."

The little boy's eyes get wide and he says, "Is that true Mom?"

His mother, glaring hard at the driver, answers in the affirmative.

After a few minutes, the kid asks, "Mom, if those women have babies, what happens to them?"

"Most of them become taxi drivers," she said.


These are compliments of phil

Ole calls the Fire Department and exclaims, "Can you come quick, me house is on far?"

The dispatcher asks, "How do we get there?"

To which Ole responds, "Don'tcha have that little red truck you uster have?"

Later Ole goes by the lumber yard, "I want to buy some 2x4's."

How long do ya want 'em?"

"Oh, I'm gonna wan 'em a pretty long while. You see, I'm going to rebuild me house that burnt down."


Two farmers were sitting out front of the community store on old wooden drink crates turned on edge. There's a hound dog lazing around in the dust. This hound dog reaches back and licks his balls.

One farmer says to the other, "I sure wish I could do that."

His buddy tells him, "Go ahead, he looks like a calm one to me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.