Jokes and Giggles
Chapter 49

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

This one is compliments of grandpa

3 Blonds decided to go for walk in the woods.

Being blond they got lost. They then decided that the best way to find their way back home, was to find some animal tracks. So they could follow them to some water then follow the water to the river and then back to town. Simple right?

But NO you forgot they're blond. So they looked and looked and finally found some tracks.

The First Blond yells "we're saved."

The other two ask her what is she yelling about. So she shows them the tracks and says all we have to do is follow these rabbit track and they will Lead us to a babbling brook, then we follow that to a creek, then follow that to a stream, then to the river and then follow that back into town.

The second blond says are you crazy they aren't rabbit tracks these are lion tracks if we follow them it will lead us to his lion's den and he will eat us.

The Third blond says to the second your crazy these aren't lion tracks they are bear tracks if we follow them it will lead us to his cave and he will eat us. That started a heated argument it went on and on. They were still arguing when they were hit and killed by the train.


Knock knock

Who's there?

Eye

Eye who?

I got another knock knock joke

Knock knock

Who's there?

Nose

Nose who?

I know another knock knock joke

knock knock

who's there?

Chin

Chin up I don't know any more knock knock jokes.


3 Georgia ladies went on vacation.

1 went to California

1 went to Florida

1 went to Texas.

When they got back they were telling each other about there trip.

(best said in an southern type Georgian accent)

The one that went to California was saying out there they have men who kiss men on the lips. They call them queers.

The one who went to Florida said well down in Florida they have women who kiss women on their lips they call them lesbians.

The one that went to Texas said "That's nothing. Down in Texas they have men who kiss women on their private parts."

They both were shocked at that, and ask what do they call them.

The third lady said I dont know but when he got through I called him "Precious"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.