Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 17

Say thanks to SH for this one.

In the early days of the province a man came to the feeder plant in Saskatoon. He ordered a hundred chicks, announcing that since everybody else was becoming a wheat farmer, he would become a chicken farmer.

A month later he comes in and orders another hundred chicks. A month later another hundred, and the next month also.

This was all too much for the salesmen, since they expected that after six months the farmer should be selling chickens and eggs to them; so they asked him what was happening.

The farmer explained that he had no idea, he could not figure out yet whether he was planting the chicks too deep or too close together.


Police Sensitivity.

I get irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others. Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all cops are in that category. This story involves the police in Toronto, who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the Don River near the Queen Street bridge.

The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in the Jarvis Street area.

He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 4 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple Lipstick, dazzle dust on his eyelids, ½ inch false eyelashes, and a Toronto Maple Leaf sweater.

The Police removed the Maple Leaf sweater to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.

See there, the Police do care.


Yes, these are from a New Zealander!!!!

New Zealand ... where the men are MEN, and the sheep are nervous.

Why is the kilt still so popular in New Zealand?
Because a ewe can hear a zipper a quarter of a mile away.

How can you tell when a New Zealand man is going steady?
One of his sheep is wearing lipstick.

What's the unofficial national song of New Zealand?
"I only have eyes for ewe".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.