Boy Crazy - Cover

Boy Crazy

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Maria needs to find an "Anchor" fast. She is willing to do anything it takes to stay in America.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The simple fact was that my adventures with the American girls had only made me hotter than ever for my sister Maria’s pretty bottom.

It was common knowledge that she was the most “Boy Crazy” girl in the neighborhood but she wanted to get her anchor so bad to stay in the country that she was willing to give the local boys anything they wanted just to get a shot at a wedding license that was her key to permanent residency.

I just remembered that I wanted to tell you about my night with my favorite American girl Tiffany’s mom Connie but didn’t have enough time when I started the story of the two sisters and their mother with the biggest boobs I have ever seen in my entire life.

I have to be utterly frank and tell you that I am not a “boob” man in any sense of the word. In fact, I am fairly well centered strictly on any girl’s cute backside and tend to have these fantasies of every girl I see bending over for me and offering me her pretty cheeks for my inspection and eventual possession. I confess it is the fastest way for me to get hard enough to poke any female person. I exclude males from such private thoughts because it would be embarrassing to be doing something so personal with a guy like me. My philosophy about such things is basically “To each their own” meaning its none of my business.

On that memorable night, I had already humped both of her daughters and found them both to be absolutely adorable. I should have been all humped-out after those girls were finished with me but they insisted that I follow their mom up the stairs to her bedroom to help put out her “horny” fire burning hot between her legs.

I knew for a fact that she had already been done twice that night by a couple of muscle-bound hulks with not the hint of a smile on their faces. The sounds of her being taken were marked with the vibrations and thumping of her bed into the wall next to bedroom where I was giving my best shots to her daughters. They both thought their mom was a total hero in her role as a senior cum-bucket for all comers. Sometimes they would talk about her in a way that sounded disrespectful but they were really bragging about her ability to take care of any dick no matter how big it was or how frenzied.

I was a bit reluctant and also concerned about my ability to get it up for a mature woman after delivering the special delivery mail to her two young daughters. In fact, I had done both of them in the front and in the back in a way that I knew they both wanted and would be disappointed if I didn’t take time for no matter how pressed I was for enough time.

I discovered that I was wrong and that the experience with the older woman was the highlight of the evening.

She was not the least bit shy about pushing her huge mature-woman boobs into my greedy mouth and encouraged me to start off by sliding my big boy between them until I managed to touch her waiting lips with my eager pre-cum dripping tip.

Her tongue came out to greet me and I was hooked by her sheer look of lust and naughty joy each time her tongue licked my bullet head. I have to admit that the sight of my spunk spurting out so forcefully to cover her face with long creamy lines of man-juice made my prostate quiver with anticipation of further adventures in her bed humping her from behind in a way that I loved the best of all because I could pull my lady’s hair and spank her pretty ass cheeks.

Connie, the mother, was the type of woman that wouldn’t put up with any nonsense that she didn’t approve of.

Those fun seekers that thought she was just another silly submissive female to jump through a hoop for them were sadly mistaken.

Sometimes, she took care of the enforcement business herself and other times she called on one of her many male friends to attend to some rudeness or insult that annoyed her enough to call for retribution of a personal nature or revenge if the insult was too severe for simple justice.

Almost everyone in the area knew her reputation for getting even and they were careful not to cause her wrath with some idiotic exercise in foolishness that crossed the line. In fact, she was the most respected female person I knew with that sort of respect.

I always checked with her first when I was in the mood for some happy ending before bothering either of her daughters because I knew it was the respectful thing to do.

She generally was accommodating but sometimes she had some other iron in the fire and told me the timing was not convenient. I always adjusted to her thinking because I didn’t want to cause her ire over something as basic as getting some ass.

It was an odd match, but I was pretty comfortable with Lucy’s Aunt Connie.

She had a way of making a guy feel good without really looking like she was trying and making a big deal of it.

In addition to that bonus fact, her two nubile daughters were both good in bed doing the two step tango, but they were not much trouble maintenance-wise to keep on a short string for quick ass when a guy needed it badly.

It was Connie that gave me the straight scoop about my sister Maria turning into a bit of an unmitigated slut with a reprehensible reputation that would follow her everywhere she went even to places outside the neighborhood. I knew that Connie was telling the truth because there was absolutely no reason for her to lie and I felt certain she was just trying to save me some grief when I found out the truth later on down the road.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.