Shooting the Moon - Cover

Shooting the Moon

Copyright© 2015 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A wild game of poker on a whiskey-filled night leads to foursome sex and a man winning three sex slaves who offer to seduce others into his net. Sometimes, Lady Luck really does play favorites it seems.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge   Violence  

It was the strangest thing at the restaurant in question, which wasn’t one of those fancy gourmet places that I despised (I’m no Trump fan, but the Donald nailed that one). It was more of a Southern, country-style, down-home location, full of fattening, greasy food, though the downside was that one tended to be more conservative with the flirting and other social interactions, including with the staff. Then again, the server turned out to be a gay man who fixated on Robert, much to his shock and embarrassment, if not quite his chagrin. Thankfully, it was subtle enough that most of the patrons didn’t pick up on it.

No, the only real sexualized exchange took place toward the end of the rather light-hearted evening, after we began eating our dessert and after Linus, our waiter, had gone for yet another refill of iced tea for Robert. I heard some loud footsteps heading in our direction, a gasp, and then felt a real glare, as if someone shot daggers at me or someone in my company. I looked up and saw a very shockingly beautiful woman staring at us, or particularly at Dana. She wasn’t alone, either.

“Dana Teresa Cortez!” her mother, Elizabeth Rothman Cortez declared with her utter astonishment.

“Mother ... I see that your love life is as busy as ever. Not that you’ll let anyone else have any fun. Not even your boy-toys ... you can cheat all you like, but if they stray ... especially with me, all hell breaks loose! No wonder Daddy left you!” Dana confronted her mother for a change.

“Is ... is that really how you see me? I ... just ... I just wanted to be in control of my life ... and to enjoy myself. And I don’t give a flip what my ‘boy-toys,’ as you put it, do, as long as they don’t do it with ... anyone who’s a threat to me. I don’t know how many women that my men have done, at my behest, as long as I controlled those women. I guess that you didn’t know that, did you?” Elizabeth expressed her surprise at the vehemence of her daughter’s hostility.

“So ... you forced me to pretend to be a boy? That makes no sense!” Dana demanded.

“It was to protect you ... some of the boys tend to be very ... predatory. This was supposed to help protect you from them!” Elizabeth broke down, finally having enough to break down her defenses, even as Ruth embraced her, as did Dana.

“Alright now ... it’s clear that you’re ... in need of counseling and help ... and support,” I was a bit overwhelmed by my sudden empathy, especially given that her companion had turned around and bolted, leaving her alone.

“Roy ... he left! I don’t ... I ... can’t,” Elizabeth clearly wasn’t able to go anywhere by herself, but she apparently hadn’t budgeted or planned to pay for the meal.

“Mama, he might come back or he might not, but it’s no less either way, is it? Men like him have always come and gone ... and I don’t have a problem with that, as long as you’re honest and not a hypocrite about that. Come sit with us. It’s okay, right, Master?” Dana spoke to her mother and to me.

“Yes, stay with us. Sit with us. Eat with us. I’ll pay for your meal and we’ll stay a while longer. It’s fine with me, with all of us. What shall we call you, hon? I think that you, like Ruth, need some solace and comfort,” I actually embraced and kissed her, right as Linus gave us the check and announced that he was about to clock out.

I tipped Linus well and told him, “Join us, too. We’ll go home, where it’s more private, get something for Lizzie here, and you, to eat, and, well...”

“Why don’t we take this to my place? It’s nice and big. We can have some real fun, guys. I’ll pick up some Chinese on the way home, for Linus and me, at least. Linus is a great guy. A pity almost that he’s gay, though that works out for you, sir, doesn’t it? Oh, and please call me ‘Lizzie,’ as I’ve never been called that since I was with Anibal, and it always made me feel cherished and loved. I was a horrible wife to him. It was a mistake ... but ... my boss and others, including my father, they ... drove us apart. My father always called me ‘Elizabeth,’ my full name. No pet names ... no, ‘sweetie,’ no ‘princess,’ no ... nothing,” Lizzie broke down and that was enough for me.

“Actually, best to get everyone away from all of that. Let’s go to a more neutral location ... Robert and Lindsay’s place, and camp out for the night. We’ll grab some Chinese, though, so that there’s plenty for Linus and Lizzie to eat. It will be great! We’ll drink, smoke, fuck, whatever else we feel like doing, and in the morning, some of us will enjoy our vacation. Maybe all of us will,” I proposed, taking charge of the group, holding Ruth particularly close to me.

Sure enough, that was exactly what we did, all of us going to Robert and Lindsay’s place, after picking up some Chinese takeout for Lizzie and Linus to eat. Linus chose the Kung Pao Chicken, while Lizzie went for the Sweet and Sour Pork. Evidently, I thought with amusement, she wasn’t kosher, either. It wasn’t long before we were all either naked or half-naked, my hands roaming over Ruth’s ass and Valija’s plump booty while our newest companions chowed down ... and Robert and Lindsay fooled around with each other. All of us had plenty of booze, too, since none of us had to drive anymore that night. Linus even broke out a quarter bag of pot and we started sharing a bong.

Things became a little hazy, and soon enough, I was inside Lizzie from behind, while Dana licked her own mother’s butt and played with my balls. Valija started shoving her ample cleavage into my face, all but insisting that I smell and taste her breasts. I felt a tongue back there, and it was Ruth, tonguing the crack of my ass and rubbing my buns. Things shifted some more, and I found my cock planted in Ruth now, fucking her with abandon. While both Lizzie and she cried a little, they also encouraged me to fuck them good and hard. Then I switched to fucking Dana for a bit, followed by Valija, and Lindsay after that. I went back and forth between those women, screwing them while Robert sodomized Linus like it was going out of style.

The whole scene soon turned into some kind of truly wild orgy, our bodies twisting and sliding, slippery with sweat, jizz, and lady juices, all over the place. I lost track of just how many times I slipped my cock inside each of the women ... and both of the other men. It felt very tight back in Robert’s ass, of course, but Linus’s wasn’t much looser. I got the impression that he topped as often as he bottomed, but that he was content to do whatever I wished. Linus and Robert definitely took turns buggering each other as well. I did let Linus butt-fuck me at least once, though, possibly more than that. It seemed only fair, given the circumstances, and plus, I was relaxed enough for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.