Shooting the Moon - Cover

Shooting the Moon

Copyright© 2015 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A wild game of poker on a whiskey-filled night leads to foursome sex and a man winning three sex slaves who offer to seduce others into his net. Sometimes, Lady Luck really does play favorites it seems.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge   Violence  

“So, that’s it. The new contract for Robert and me in our new life of bondage to you. I rather like it, in fact. It’s making me wet, just thinking of how much we’re both your sluts now. My hubby and I. We belong to you for life, by our own agreement. We will gladly serve you, as this contract stipulates, Master,” Lindsay assured me, her silky hands caressing me as her husband Robert signed the compact first, and then handed the pen to her.

“Well, well, I do love this contract. So simple and straightforward, even with the safe words that you chose. You’ve basically given me carte blanche to run your lives for you and completely use you as I deem fit. Sweet! One thing is sure. We’re going to all live together, so I’m moving in with you guys. I’ll keep this apartment, though, for whatever needs I have that might require its use, such as some money-making plans of mine. I’ve decided to start my own ... porn production company, if you will.

“And you two will be among the actors, as will I. This will require regular testing, of course, but that’s that. We just have to figure out who the best director is for the job, as it might not be me. I’m going to be the producer and one of the studs, and the director at first, at least until or unless we find a better choice. Watching you both branch and do some serious porn is going to be very steamy, very sweet,” I announced, observing that Robert stayed very hard and Lindsay became even wetter now.

“Will I get to partake, too?” Valija pleaded with me, handing me her copy of the Master/slave contract that she just signed.

“Naturally, as will Dana. Right, Dana?” I turned to my Latin cutie, who fingered herself and left a pussy juice smudge with her signature to the document that declared her my property, too.

“Oh, God, yes! Anything for you, Master!” Dana told me with a very tight hug, her eyes fastening on me with complete adoration.

“Mmmm ... so, we all get the fun of being your sluts, your porn actors, and fucking you as well. What about ... well, Ruthie?” Robert asked me, curious.

“If she wants it, she can certainly go for it. I wouldn’t mind it at all. What about your mother, Dana, and your father, for that matter? Your stepmother, too, and your mother’s boyfriends? Maybe even your boss?” I suggested, making Dana lick her lips in response.

“Oh, fuck me, yes! I would love to lure them all into this! It would be so fucking satisfying to see Mom be under your thumb, sir, and I think that it’s quite doable. As for Daddy, well, I think that my stepmother can talk him into it, given how much she already doesn’t mind sharing his cock with Mom. Even if he’s not entirely bi, or whatever, he’d do what she asked of him, I believe. He worships her, just as he once did with Mom, until Mom started treating him like crap,” Dana told me playfully, even as I got an idea in my head.

“Valija, how would you like some payback to hubby?” I grinned deviously, getting a similar grin in return.

“Sweet revenge? That sounds marvelous! What exactly did you have in mind?” Valija gave me a smile of complete gratitude.

“It occurs to me that Arlen’s problem is that he’s ... a bit uneducated about sexual things. Naive, simple, even a little stupid. Am I right? He’s also insecure, jealous, and far too interested in the approval of others. And he wants you to fuck other men, but he’s conflicted by that, I believe. In short, your hubby’s a submissive, and I’m about to grant his wish, but at a steep price. A very steep one, as in losing his freedom for good. Keeping you his wife will matter to him, as a point of self-image, of ego. He’s one of those guys who never got dates when younger, I suspect,” I explained, making the wheels turn in Valija’s mind, I could see from her eyes.

“Yes, that does explain and clarify a few things about Arlen. But he’s also an abusive prick. I’m not sure that I want ... have, you know, a real marriage with him. Then again, for revenge, perhaps, if he can be controlled,” Valija mused now.

“Okay, here’s how this works. You lay down the law. He has to agree to be not your slave, which might appeal a little more if he lets his little head rule him, but MINE. This is gonna be tough on him, consenting to serve me by your side. He’ll have to understand that you’re no longer his plaything, because you’re mine now, and so is he. He’ll have to sign a contract, just as you do, including the non-retaliation clauses, though honestly I think that he’d be too scared of me to try anything ... he’s a coward who only hurts women, because they’re considered physically weak enough,” I pronounced the man’s new doom, of course.

“Yes, this is getting good now. What else? What will happen once he agrees, assuming that he does? How will this work?” Valija smirked at the thought of Arlen at my beck and call, I could see it in her eyes.

“Well, he will have to agree to do the porn scenes, of course, and he will have to do some rather ... humiliating scenes, in fact. Gay porn especially, pegging from the ladies, being bound, whipped, spanked, plugged, paddled, etc. Edging, too. Orgasm control, though not quite denial. Watersports. We’ll also put him on a diet, physical fitness program, and a zero tolerance, ‘no masturbation’ regimen. He’s only allowed to cum during sex, which will make him crave it even more.

“He’ll also have to get circumcised, as a way to reinforce my power over his cock and balls, and that’s going to put his dick out of commission for at least a week, while he has to keep eating pussy, sucking cock, rimming ass, and getting sodomized. His anal training will be especially rough on him, from enemas to other means of ‘cleansing’ him, not to mention complete electrolysis to remove all body hair. He won’t be allowed a single follicle. After all, I want him at least decent enough looking not to turn my stomach and those of the viewers ... and his co-stars.

“Also, eventually, you and he will renew your wedding vows, which notably omit the words ‘forsaking all others.’ It will also reverse things so that he has to swear to ‘honor and obey’ you and me, while you will only have to swear to honor and obey me. This will make public his status as a submissive, subservient wittol and sissy. Not a cuckold, as that carries connotations of chastity and other things that personally disgust me. He’ll have to be naked during the ceremony, collared, too, as will you.

“Alternatively, you could use him for a while, and then drop him, anyway. If he refuses these terms, make it plain that you WILL divorce him, okay? You’re not Catholic, right?” I inquired.

“No, oddly, I converted to Mormonism for him. I was born and baptized Catholic, wasn’t really all that devout, anyway, we were married in the Temple, with full rites and everything. How he reconciles that with drinking brandy Alexanders I’ve never understood, but that’s his conscience and it seems okay with pimping me out, beating me, and worse. Clearly, the cognitive dissonance is strong with him. Why would I want to be with him for eternity, I have no idea. Clearly, I was out of my mind when we first met, what a fool I was!” Valija spat with disgust for Arlen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.