Shooting the Moon
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Severusmax

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wild game of poker on a whiskey-filled night leads to foursome sex and a man winning three sex slaves who offer to seduce others into his net. Sometimes, Lady Luck really does play favorites it seems.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge   Violence  

Apparently, I fell asleep drunk and tired, which wasn't too surprising, given how much Jameson I drank the night before and how much I had fucked my three playthings. I didn't wake up alone, however. I was in my studio apartment, lying on the sofa, with Dana planting kisses on my cock and balls. Oh, yes, Dana ... the pizza girl, who had been so passionate and submissive as a lover the night before. Evidently, she hadn't changed her mind, either. We weren't the only ones in the apartment, as demonstrated by the noises that came from the kitchenette, where Lindsay was riding Robert cowgirl style. No matter how much she craved me, Lindsay was still very much in love with her husband, which made perfect sense to me and really didn't make me jealous at all.

"Morning, sir. Sorry about waking you, but I'm horny and even if I still have a job, I don't have to show up for it until 4 in the afternoon. How about it? I've only felt your cock in my mouth. I'm ready for it in the pussy and ass. I don't care which first, as long as you tap both. How about it, Mr. Super?" Dana teased me about owning the complex.

"Well, there are worse ideas before I get dressed and show up at the front office. Mind you, Valija will wonder if I'm too late, so it might have to be a quickie unless I call in ... sick. Hey, that's a plan. Except not sick. I'm the boss. I don't have to lie. I'll just tell her to handle anything that she can and leave to me anything above her pay grade for tomorrow. I get to choose my own schedule and make up the days when I see fit. I'm not on hourly or salary. I'm the owner."

I laughed at my workaholic habits picked up from Uncle Moshe ... it was mostly a good thing, but there were limits to being so hands-on and I often stretched those limits as it was.

"Who is Valija?" Dana asked me, as I bent her over the sofa and lubed up her asshole for my dick.

"My manager. She handles whatever I don't. She's kind of young, but I saw that her talents were wasted as a secretary, so I promoted her and told the ones who didn't like that to kiss my ass, since they were skimming the rents, anyway. She actually brought that to my attention. Uncle Moshe was a great man, but sometimes he trusted old friends not to steal from him. Usually, he was right, but the Brookes were crooks. Pardon the rhyme, but they were. He died very rich, but he could have been even richer if they hadn't fleeced him. Now they're in jail where they belong and Valija runs the shop for me whenever I'm gone, for whatever reason. She's loyal as could be, of course. Latvian girl, very sweet to me, but tough as nails when people try to rip us off," I smiled as I slid my cock into Dana's tush.

Dana's reaction to my cock there was absolutely delicious. She dug her nails into the sofa, squirmed, thrashed with her legs, and began sighing a little as we fucked. She also bucked her hips a lot as I kept up the thrusts into her bottom, clearly reacting to what the smell of her soaked pussy and other signs indicated was genuine pleasure. It was evident that her mother resented Dana's sexuality as a threat and I could see why. The pizza girl who had seemed so sexless when she first arrived, to where I couldn't even be sure of her gender at first, was now undoubtedly a sexy young woman in serious heat.

For what seemed like another half hour or so, I kept pounding Dana's sweet booty while touching her shoulders, breasts, and back. I fondled her all over while I sodomized her and the young lady really seemed to welcome it. Meanwhile, I could hear Robert and Lindsay cumming together, with a very loud gasp as Robert shot his load inside his wife. I did not expect that Lindsay would limp over to me and start rubbing her creamy cunt against me, grinding her pussy on my ass. Pretty soon, Robert's jizz was smeared on my butt, at which point both Robert and Lindsay started licking it off my buns.

This was just too much stimulation, and I unloaded completely in Dana's ass, flooding her bowels with my cum. What happened next was no real shock, of course. Lindsay and Robert both attacked my cock with their lips and tongues, even licking my balls before each taking my dick into their mouths. Dana, for her part, rose and parted my buns to rim me enthusiastically. My cock didn't get a chance to go soft, as the trio kept it nice and hard for me.

"Now, clean my cum from Dana's ass," I ordered Robert, who grinned at this order and got right to work, sucking my spunk from Dana's butt.

"I need a shower," I told Lindsay, taking her by the hand to indicate that she should join me.

Lindsay didn't wait for my command before she began soaping and lathering me up under the hot water. She kissed my lips repeatedly and stroked my dick as she washed it. Once I had her nice and clean, I began kissing her skin and even licking it up and down for the hell of it. She moaned and shivered in reaction, sliding her tongue along my flesh as well. She wanted it bad. I wanted it even worse. When I began rimming Lindsay, her knees buckled and I had to keep her from falling over.

"Master ... please. Fuck my pussy, please ... I want your load in me. Robert's fucked me there, but not you yet. He's great ... but, damn, Master, I want your cum, too. I love having both of you cum in me. I loved how slimy and slick my ass felt after both of you came in me. I loved sucking your dick, knowing that it had been in his butt, too. Please... ," Lindsay begged me.

I smiled a little more as I realized that I could get used to the idea of both Robert and I shooting our loads into Lindsay and Dana each back to back. The sloppy seconds of each of us would feel incredible to the ladies as well as us menfolk. I could already sense that we were all kinky enough to enjoy such an experience of mixed cum and other fluids. It was a way to bind us to each other in ways that few could understand or match.

I didn't hesitate to enter Lindsay in the shower, fucking her under the jets of hot water for our mutual gratification. I had to admit that my life had changed dramatically since agreeing to enslave her husband and her, not to mention Dana. In less than 12 hours, I had picked up three voluntary playthings who seemed eager to fuck me half to death. Lindsay, for her part, was so undeniably submissive and yet also extremely mischievous and playful. I loved that side of her, fully of tricky plans and devious surprises.

I also loved how much Lindsay adored her husband. She was, in spite of her recent experience with me, very much in love with Robert. I could tell that and I found that rather pleasing about her, that she treated him with affection, not disdain, for his submissive and bisexual ways. He was not a cuckold, as far as she and I were concerned, and I very much doubted that Dana thought of him that way, either. He was not a sissy. He was just a submissive bisexual man who loved his wife and enjoyed fucking her as much as he liked being fucked by a guy ... and who also enjoyed another woman, as witnessed by Dana. There was nothing "cucky" about him at all.

Anyway, as I continued to fuck Lindsay from behind in the shower, I could hear the front door to the studio apartment open and someone walk inside. I could have heard a pin drop after that. Absolute silence for a moment. Then I heard high heels walk across the apartment to the bathroom and saw a blurred figure open the shower door.

Valija looked at Lindsay and me with complete shock for a second, but then she did something that truly floored me. She tossed her shoes into the short hallway to the bathroom and removed her skirt with its straps from her blouse. This left her in only her blouse and panties as her pale blue eyes blazed with lust for me.

"Fuck him as much as you wish, my dear, but after that, we need to talk. All five of us, it seems. You have something that I want, or rather someone... ," Valija's tone made it apparent what or whom she desired ... me.

"We can share, you know," Lindsay panted as I thrust yet again and finally exploded from the sheer sensuality of the wanton debauchery prevalent in my apartment right then.

"Oh, we will, darling. We will. That's what I want to talk to you about. You and Isaac here, as well as the others," Valija stated as she led the way back into the living room where Robert had now progressed to the reverse cowgirl position with Dana on top.

Seeing us depart the bathroom and Valija half-naked while the other two of us were in our birthday suits, Robert came deep in Dana's cunt and she squirmed with another small climax. They struggled wobbly to their feet and I gestured for everyone to sit on the floor, Valija included.

"So, Valija, you have the floor, if you'll pardon the pun. What is it that you wish?" I asked my manager.

"In a word ... you. I want you. I want to be your lover. I want to make sweet love to you. I want to kiss you and hug you. I want to fuck you like the slut that I am. I want to have your baby. I want to wake up to you ... and I can see that the price for all of this is small. Very small. Am I right? Do you want me as much as you seemed to in the shower just now?" Valija looked smoldering hot and sexy in just her white blouse and red silk panties ... her pink lipstick and purple mascara somehow very appealing right then, set against her dirty blonde hair, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.