Forever M'lady - Cover

Forever M'lady

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

Chapter 10: Diana's revenge

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Diana's revenge - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

"I think I need some more whisky," M'Lady said. She pulled her robe, somewhat gingerly, about her body and tinkled her little bell.

A few seconds later, Eleanor appeared, straightening her uniform. She was perspiring and breathing heavily, something had obviously been interrupted. "M'Lady, you wanted me?"

"I want another bottle of whisky. If Johnstone has retired, find out who is on duty. Go girl." She gave us both a quick curtsy before disappearing on her task.

"Are you afraid, Jane?"

"I am a little, M'Lady."

"You should be because it is going to be a long, very painful journey for you."

I had been honest, I was a little afraid. I knew M'Lady would take me to the limits of my endurance before giving me my release. I craved that release, what made me afraid was what would happen between now and then.

It was several minutes before Eleanor reappeared bearing the required bottle. "Forgive me M'Lady, I had to find Master Johnstone's assistant and he had to get the cellar keys."

"That's fine Eleanor. I want you to get Annie and you will both undress and sit here on the floor and watch me work on Mistress Jane, perhaps help me."

There was a look of surprise on her face but she said, "Very good, M'Lady," and soon the two girls, the marks all over their bodies clearly visible, were sitting there.

"Annie, pour us all some whisky. You and Eleanor may have so much." She indicated with her fingers about one inch. "Mistress Jane and I will have this much." Her fingers measured almost a full tumbler for us. The girls just sipped but we Ladies gulped down much more. I was like Diana that evening, I needed the extra bit of courage it would give me: I had a feeling that she was going to be rough with me.

"Let me tell you girls, I know you are discrete or you would still be Downstairs but what you are going to watch must never, ever, go outside this room. You have already realised that Mistress Jane loves pain and I think you two will also want more after what happened to you both this evening."

"Yes, M'Lady." The two girls looked at each other and smiled. Annie spoke for them, "We will both want to experience that again M'Lady."

"I thought so," my friend responded, then she smiled at them and at me, "I know just what you mean because Mistress Jane has just taken me there and I know I will want to go there again. Not now, not soon," she shivered, "but sometime in the future...

"It may seem strange to you but it works for me and Mistress Jane, you will hear me calling her my serving wench or other terms of abuse and she will call me M'Lady. Since you left us, I have been her servant and she my Mistress, but it is only a game we play. Isn't it, wench?"

That last question was aimed at me. I bobbed a curtsy and answered, "Yes, M'Lady."

Turning back to our maids, she went on, "You may wonder why I brought you here for this. I want you to learn, you especially Annie, but you too Eleanor, because Mistress Jane may want you to hurt her. Probably not as much as you will see here, but when you see me with her you will know that just a little is not enough."

"Yes, M'Lady," they nodded.

She turned again towards me and raised her glass. "Devil take the hindmost?" There was that glint of mischief in her eyes.

Undeterred by the challenge, I drained my tumbler and said defiantly, "Yes, and the Devil take the hindmost."

"Take off my robe, girl," she ordered. I stepped across and removed her garment. There was a gasp from the girls to see their mistress marked so with the bruises at all angles from her upper chest and back, down to calves, but she ignored it. "Stand in the proper position."

My hands were behind my head and my legs spread as wide as possible, inviting that first lash, longing for it to start, but it did not come. Not then, not there, for first she used a strap to tie my hands together in place. It was during the first tour of my body, my breasts received the first, right up, underneath them. "Chest out, slut." (Another gasp from the audience.)

"Hmmm," she said to herself, "I think I'll play with her a little." She looked me up and down then poked my tit with her whip, watching the soft flesh give way. She lightly flicked the nipple. "Hmmm." She balanced the whip on my shoulder and took hold of my breasts as if assessing something, squeezing and kneading. "Hmmm." Over her shoulder she called, "Eleanor, bring my sewing basket."

"What on earth... ?" I wondered.

Diana took the basket behind me so I did not see what she was doing. In the corner of my eye I saw Eleanor standing at my shoulder when Diana stepped in front of me, coming close, lifting my left breast in the palm of her hand. She reached towards Eleanor with her other hand and was passed something, I knew not what. Diana made me look into her eyes when I felt something very sharp being pushed into the very flesh of my tit, at the top swell. She reached again and this time the sharp pain was underneath. Again on the inner surface then the outside. I chanced a look down and saw, sticking out of the top and each side of my breast, the head of a pin. The shank of the pin was buried in my breast. The pain, although unusual, was after all just a pin prick and no longer hurt. She realised that the pins were not successful so pulled them out.

M'Lady took hold of my breast again, fondling it as if trying to find inspiration. She made a wide circle with both hands and put them round my breast and, as she narrowed the circle my breast looked fuller and firmer. Diana played with my nipple, flicking a finger nail over it. Of course that made the nipple stick out even more. She was deep in thought for a moment then got the two girls together. I could not hear her whispered instructions to them but one went to a drawer and produced M'Lady's jewellery box. Annie was a little later coming out of M'Lady's shoe cupboard with some long black strands of what looked like string until I saw that it was the leather laces from her winter boots. What was she doing? What was she going to do?

She started with a shoe lace and tied a simple slip knot, passing the loop around my tit as far back as it would go, she then pulled the loop tight and my breast bulged out so she tightened further and further, as tight as she could get it then wound the rest round my breast, getting tighter with each of the four turns until she tied it off. It felt very tight and my breast was swelling and turning colour. It was very sensitive to M'Lady's fondling as she admired her handiwork. With a happy smile on her face she proceeded to truss my other breast, and the pressure started to build up there. Both breasts were aching now as they swelled against their bonds, I felt they would burst. Now they were very sensitive, even M'Lady's stroking hand hurt and a suddenly squeezed nipple was an agony which seemed to be directly connected to my clitoris.

She picked up her whip and rested it against my nipples so it would remember the target.

"M'Lady, no, please no, they are too tender."

She just looked at me with an evil grin and lifted the whip. Her weapon did remember its target, three times. I closed my eyes tightly trying to accept the pain as I took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. I looked again when M'Lady took hold of my tit again and suckled on it, now and then using her teeth. Painful, yes, but a nicer kind of pain because my nipples always like a little loving. My other nipple received its fair share and I felt the first vague stirrings in my loins. I felt good. I knew there was much more to come but I sensed the light at the end.

M'Lady stood before me, Annie behind her, holding something, I could not tell what. She reached out and tenderly stroked my hair, smoothed my forehead and wiped away the tears. She stepped close, her breasts pushing into my swollen pair as she hugged me tight, and we kissed, a long, slow build up but we finished up mashing lips against teeth and tongues half way down each other's throat. We broke apart, panting, lust in both our eyes. She smiled - she has such a pretty smile - and said, "For a baggage, you are very lovely. I think you should wear some jewellery. I have a brooch you may borrow." M'Lady reached behind her and Annie placed something in her hand which opened to reveal a large, diamond encrusted butterfly, one I knew to be amongst of her favourites. "Here, let me pin it on for you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.