Forever M'lady
Chapter 9: Lady Diana has a bad time

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lady Diana has a bad time - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

She had a full tumbler of whisky in each hand, at least as much as we had already imbibed. The bottle on the table behind her was empty. We looked each other straight in the eyes with love as I reached for one of the tumblers. We sipped and sipped again, then a larger sip. She sat on the edge of her bed and, with a gesture, asked me to sit beside her. I did so and again our eyes locked.

She raised her glass. "Jane, I need this spirit to help me. I am very nervous so you need to help me. I was a little surprised when Eleanor climaxed, and even more when Annie climaxed on your command. I saw in both of them what I see in you, you reach a point where the pain doesn't matter, you smile through the pain until it all seems to explode. Seeing that is so exciting. I want you to take me to that place, Jane, but I'm scared, so scared, so this:" she took a gulp from her tumbler, and I copied her, "will give me the courage." I sensed she had more to say and was curious.

She took a deep breath, exhaled it slowly and said, "Tonight, Jane, under the influence of alcohol, we are going to do whatever we want. I want to fuck you with my fist and you must treat me the same. We will hurt each other very much, I want to drink your piss and give you mine. I want you to do anything you can think of and I will do the same. Will you drink to that with me?"

I raised my glass and threw the contents down my throat saying, "Let the Devil take the hindmost!" It made me cough a little but I watched Diana downing hers. Both of us were wearing just those simple robes. She opened mine and pushed it off my shoulders; I did the same to hers and we stepped away from the robes piled at our feet. She grabbed me and her kiss was almost savage in its intensity. Good, I wanted her as excited by the prospect as was I. Her hand sneaked between us and reached for my groin. Taking a good hold on my bush, she tugged very hard, almost lifting me off my feet. Oh, that was what I needed, some really rough treatment before the beating started. She knew me so well. The two beatings she had already arranged had served to get me ready for anything and I knew that Diana was also ready for anything.

She blew her warm breath in my left ear then nibbled at the lobe, kissed her way round to my lips then, just as gently nibbled and kissed back to my other ear. Then she stepped back and slapped my face, left, right, left, right, left, right and again. I bent down and bit her nipple, grinding it between my teeth. She tried to pull away but my teeth were firmly clamped and her pull served only to elongate her breast.

The liquor I had drunk was now acting on my bladder so I had an idea. I gripped her nipples and led her to her bathing room with its tiled floor upon which I made her lay down. She realised what I was doing when I squatted over her face and started pissing. She opened her mouth and I filled it then continued pissing all over her face until I finally settled down over her mouth and made her drink the rest. As soon as I had finished, she turned the tables on me and very soon she filled my mouth. I didn't get much of her flavour until she sprayed my face. I could then lick my lips and I discovered that I liked her taste.

Diana took me to the bed and I was told to get on my hands and knees and to wait for a minute without moving. I heard the door open and, a minute later, close again. Diana got on the bed behind me and I felt my arse being greased as far inside as she could manage to push the stuff. She started with just two fingers in my arse, soon to be joined by a third. These she kept working in and out, turning round, stretching me down there until she deemed I was ready and four fingers pushed into me. She kept working her hand round and round until I felt her withdraw slightly and I knew her thumb had been added. I remembered back to when Diana, then M'Lady, had done the same in my pussy and surely my arse could not take that much but she persisted until with a quick push, it was in me. Her whole hand in my burning arse, pushing further in until it would go no further. At that point, she pulled her hand all the way back until most of it was outside again then with a hard push, right up into me again. Then she just fucked my arse with her hand, making me climax several times until she tired of the game. Oh, the cruel woman, she pulled her hand from deep inside me all the way out in one swift motion. I screeched in pain before I collapsed on the bed. My arse felt wide open - and very empty.

I rested for a minute, gathering my strength then sat facing her. I raised my right arm in a fist and just asked, "Arse or cunt, wench."

I think somehow she relished being called 'wench' in these circumstances because she replied, "Mistress Jane, in my cunt if I must. I have never had anything more than a finger in my arse."

"On your back, servant," I ordered.

"Yes Mistress." I got the straps out of her drawer and soon had her ankles strapped to the bedposts over her head, exposing her cunt and her arse to anything I decided. The flickering of a candle in the corner of my eye for some reason got my attention. I glanced idly in that direction and noticed the long, slim shape. Things clicked in my mind and I went over and plucked the candle from its holder. I could not get my finger and thumb round it by a good half inch. Yes, this will do, was my thought. I brought the candle to the bed, blowing out its flame on the way. I thought it might be better if I moulded the wax while it was still soft to give it a round head. As I did so, a trickle of still-molten wax spilled over my finger and dropped onto Diana's inner thigh. I felt the wax stinging me where it dripped and saw how she flinched. I put the thought at the back of my mind and noticed the maids' pot of grease. Diana must have retrieved it when she left the room earlier. I greased up the candle, then her arse.

"No Mistress, please not my arse."

"Be quiet, wench." I pushed the candle against her arse, just nudging against the hole. It looked like a huge prick poised ready so I pushed it right in all the way until no more would fit. That was in one swift movement and I felt a thrill to hear the scream which came from her mouth. I love that burning pain when something is forced up my arse, like when Percival used to do it. I left her moaning and squirming as I retrieved another candle but this one I did not extinguish. The flame had built up a reservoir of molten wax which I dribbled slowly down her thigh and watched it solidify. Diana just twitched a little as I allowed the flame to refill the little bowl. This time down her other thigh, allowing the wax to get perilously close to her pussy.

"Are you enjoying this, wench?"

"Yes, Mistress. It gets me excitaaaahhhh." I had poured the next lot of wax straight onto her puffy cunt lips. My spare hand spread the lips and exposed the nub at the top. I rubbed that for a second or two then dumped more hot wax right on target. That made her squeal and leap to try to get out of the restraints but they held fast. She jumped when I picked away the congealed wax from her clitoris and jumped a mile again when her privates were once again flooded. I put my candle to one side and gave the one up Diana's arse a slap, making it rock inside her. I was a little envious of my 'maid' at that point. I think I would like that candle rocking inside my arse.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.