Forever M'lady
Chapter 6: Annie and Eleanor

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Annie and Eleanor - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

I could see their nervousness as the two new maids were brought in by the Butler. Both curtsied deeply when ushered before us. They had clearly been subjected to the same bathing routine I'd had so were freshly scrubbed and with their carefully brushed hair still damp, in new uniforms. Eleanor was told to remove hers as soon as Johnstone left about his duties.

It was almost a repeat of my own introduction to personal service as Diana first examined her everywhere then required of her new maid a kiss. She tried, poor girl, but I could see she was as inexperienced in such things as I had been. Diana looked over at me with a shrug and a helpless smile and told Eleanor to ask Mistress Jane to teach her to kiss.

"Please, Mistress Jane, will you teach me how to kiss?" Her lips were soft and fulsome against mine, but static. I quickly introduced her to the more exciting ways of kissing, using her lips and tongue while I played with her large bosom, which was one of the reasons I had suggested her, knowing Diana's predilection for over-sized breasts. Happily, she responded quickly and I soon passed her back to her Mistress and was pleased to see that Diana was enjoying kissing those luscious lips and that her new servant was returning the favours enthusiastically. Eleanor was on her knees learning the taste of M'Lady's pussy when Diana suggested that I take Annie to my own chambers to start her training.

Annie followed me through the door connecting my and Diana's rooms. My first action, when we were alone, was to kiss her. She too was inexperienced in that department, as I had thought, but she was a quick study and soon our kisses became more passionate. I had her remove her clothes and examined her closely. She had lovely soft skin and I took much pleasure in touching her everywhere but she flinched when my finger entered her virgin pussy. She was quite dry down there so I supposed my finger pushing in was a little uncomfortable. She was also blushing furiously at the invasion of her private parts.

"Annie," I said firmly, "you are now my personal maidservant. I can, and will, touch you wherever I want. You must get used to it and learn to like it because I will often take my pleasure with you. I have a large sexual appetite and you will satisfy my needs." With that, I reached for her breasts and pulled on her nipples to bring her body closer to me. I kissed her sexily, one hand playing with her breasts and nipples. Tthe other massaging the mound above her pussy and before too long I was pleased to notice her juices starting to trickle onto my fingers and her nipples popped up with the treatments they were getting. That was a good sign. I remembered my own first climax at the hands of my then Mistress in just these circumstances and wanted this to be Annie's. Sure enough, her breathing became heavier, panting as my finger slid, now easily, inside her.

"Mistress Jane, oh Mistress, what is happening to me?" By now my finger was stirring around inside her pussy and I took an engorged nipple into my mouth and sucked it hard. When I rubbed a thumb over her clitoris, Annie let out a loud shriek and collapsed into my lap. I let her lay there until she came back to her senses, I looked at her lovely body, her high and pointed breasts, her slim waist, her flaring hips. My finger was still gentle pushing in and out of her pussy when she moaned softly, shuddered and muttered an apology, saying she didn't know why she collapsed. I assured her I was not annoyed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.