Forever M'lady - Cover

Forever M'lady

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

Chapter 5: Mistress Jane

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mistress Jane - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

Now Diana (I still felt uncomfortable calling her that) and I talked about our return to Barton Court. She would introduce me to our neighbours and her friends as a distant cousin and install me in the suite next to hers. When Diana thought I was ready, I would be introduced to Percy as her cousin. There would be a long courtship as my training progressed until, finally, we would be wedded and I would become Jane, Lady Underweir.

Lord Barton was, naturally, acquainted with Diana's plans and guffawed loud and long when he was first told. He was amused by the whole affair and, give him his due, he never again treated me as his wife's maidservant except the second day after we arrived back at Barton Court, he asked me - asked, not ordered - to attend him and give him one final thrashing 'for old time's sake' as he said. Robin was there, too, and Lord Barton was buggering him while I turned M'Lord's arse black and blue before he finally ejaculated into Robin's back passage. M'Lord actually thanked me and wished me well for the future.

The promised suite adjoining Diana's was made available to me and I was given a small wardrobe of some of Diana's clothes to see me through until Percy's wardrobe came. I felt so strange in M'Lady's - no, Diana's - gowns but they fit me with just a little adjustment.

Lord Barton summoned me and Diana to his office then rang the bell for Johnstone to attend. He was informed of my change of status. Johnstone was to instruct the whole household staff that there should be no gossip about my change of status but that I was to be treated with the same respect Lady Diana commands. She was to have a new maidservant and one would also be allocated to me. Johnstone had a twinkle in his eye for me as he left to carry out M'Lord's instructions.

My final task for Diana would be to train her new maid, as I would also have to train my own girl. Lord Barton insisted that either or both new girls should also be available to him when he so required. It was I who suggested that Eleanor, who was currently working in the linen room, might suit Diana's needs. She had the sort of figure Lady Diana preferred and she had a happy nature. My choice for myself was Annie, a pretty girl just turned eighteen with a sweet disposition and comely body and who had shared my room when Faith became Diana's maid. Annie had also been with me in the still room I had left just over a year ago. I joined Diana in her chambers as Johnstone was instructed to bring the two girls to us.

Here I must digress to tell you how my parents learned of my change in status. After my unofficial betrothal, and I had started learning to become a Lady, M'Lady sent a message to my parents, inviting them to take tea with Diana Lady Barton at three of the clock on Sunday. The messenger was told to assure them there was nothing amiss. As Annie knew my parents she was to meet them at the gates and bring them to M'Lady's sitting room. Diana and I, me in one of Diana's loveliest gowns, sat side by side and there were comfortable arm chairs for her guests. Eleanor was standing to one side by the Welsh dresser. Annie knocked and entered when called. "Mr and Mrs Fairfax, M'Lady."

"Take their coats Annie," instructed Diana, rising to escort my mother to one chair and indicating the other for my father. She sat back down next to me. They were both staring at me sitting by a Lady and dressed like I was one, too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.