Forever M'lady - Cover

Forever M'lady

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

Chapter 3: Faith's last night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Faith's last night - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

The next two weeks seemed to fly past. Faith showed me all I needed to know about my new position. It was mainly to keep M'Lady's apartments clean and tidy, carry messages to the Housekeeper or Butler, ensure M'Lady's clothing was properly washed and pressed, dress her as required, bathe her ... all those little tasks occupied much of my time. And, of course, to be on hand to meet any of M'Lady's requirements and frequently that meant satisfying and abating her passions. M'Lady seemed almost insatiable, demanding that one or both of her maids service her at any time, day or night. Truth be told, we both enjoyed that side of our life and even liked to have our own pleasures once M'Lady dismissed us for the night. Lord Barton sent for me three more times in that period and fucked my arse each time. Faith was correct, I did learn to enjoy having my back passage fucked and being clean inside myself made the task of sucking his cock afterwards less unpleasant. Because M'Lady did not like the taste of her husband in my arse and pussy, Faith taught me how to douche and cleanse myself inside before attending my Mistress. I had my bottom spanked by M'Lady several times: I was getting used to these and found the pain very exciting, much to her pleasure. I was surprised by the attitude of Mistress Sharp and Master Johnson: they both seemed to have a greater respect for me and if I had business with either of them, they attended to me right away.

It was Faith's final night before she left M'Lady's service to travel to her new position. My Mistress surprised us maids by ordering a couple of bottles of wine to celebrate. She insisted that we both had three glasses of the stuff and M'Lady drank the rest. I had never drunk any alcohol so three glasses of wine, while delicious, had me feeling more than a bit dizzy. But M'Lady was in a fine mood and decided that tonight I was to be the plaything of them both. I think Faith enjoyed paddling my bottom as much as I enjoyed it: my mouth was clamped on M'Lady's pussy and Faith had to spank until our Mistress had a climax.

When she had recovered, M'Lady told Faith to get the whip. My friend went to a certain drawer and brought out a horsewhip which she presented to our Mistress. I was told to stand in the middle of the room, legs apart and with my hands clasped behind my neck. M'Lady walked round my body, touching it with the tip of the whip. Suddenly she flicked the tip over one of my nipples. Ow, that stung and made me suck in my breath before the other nipple was struck. She circled me some more, trailing the tip of her weapon over my skin, before standing in front of me, she whacked right up between my legs, aiming the vicious strike at my pussy. I squealed through clenched teeth as this new wave of pain hit me. Satisfied with my reaction, I saw M'Lady's eyes glistening with pleasure. She stepped close to me and kissed me sexily, the while rubbing the staff of the whip between my pussy lips and over my clitoris.

"Tonight, Jane," she panted in a whisper, "I am going to hurt you and hurt you. I'm going to make you scream and cry. I was going to beat Faith as well, but we can't send her off with the bruises so you will have her share as well as your own."

Faith was told to kneel behind me, hold my pussy lips apart to expose my clitoris which M'Lady whipped several times. It was agony but I did not get any time to absorb the pain before she lashed across the soft flesh of both my breasts, catching across my nipples. I looked down at my breasts to see a dark bruise starting to form against the pale skin. She put the whip to one side briefly then took one breast in her hand, pinching the sore nipple before taking it into her mouth and biting harshly on the hard nub. This was repeated on the other breast before she slapped both breasts with her hands several times and then picked up the whip again.

Walking back and forth in front of me slowly, she picked out target after target with the whip until my front was crisscrossed from shoulders to thighs with dark stripes and I was screeching with each stroke and blubbering like a baby but she was relentless until I moved my hands to try to protect my body.

"Straps," she ordered and Faith produced a set of leather bindings. I was put face down on the bed while Faith proceeded to bind my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed until I was spread out and helpless. M'Lady just let rip on my back, striking repeatedly with the whip. Oh god, how it hurt from my shoulders to my thighs. Eventually Faith was told to release the straps and I was made to turn over, face up.

M'Lady knelt between my legs and insinuated a finger into my pussy which was leaking copiously. A second, then third finger soon joined the first, all of them moving and massaging me from the inside. That was nice but then she pulled back and before long four fingers were trying to enter me, stretching my poor pussy almost unbearably. Eventually M'Lady pulled out then shoved all four fingers as far as she could. I screamed and writhed, trying to close my legs, trying to pull back, away from the relentlessly thrusting hand. She stopped all the movement and just ran her fingers over my pussy but told Faith to strap me again. The straps were pulled taut until I was stretched and helpless again.

M'Lady's four fingers penetrated me again, but more slowly, allowing me to adjust to the pain as they tickled right up inside my pussy, twisting this way and that until I found myself raising my hips to meet each penetration which sparked off little bush fires racing through my body.

M'Lady withdrew her fingers and brought her hand to my mouth. I had to lick it all clean while Faith bent down to nibble at my clitoris. I could not see what was happening 'down there' with Faith's head blocking my vision but I felt M'Lady's fingers once more entering my stretched pussy. Oh god, I felt her curl her hand and her thumb joined the fingers as she pushed them further into me, I felt I would surely be split wide open but she eased it back and forth a few times.

M'Lady whispered something to Faith who swung her legs over my upper body and I saw her pussy descending onto my face and mouth, dripping as it came down. My mouth was smothered and I used my tongue to go inside her. Suddenly I felt a whole hand powerfully, relentlessly, enter my passage. My screams of agony were muffled: Faith's pussy was grinding into my mouth as M'Lady's hand repeatedly violated my pussy. Then suddenly, I found myself on a plateau on which all the pain transmuted into pleasure and Faith moved so she was back at my clitoris.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.