At the Adult Theater With My Wife

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Fiction Sex Story: An orally bisexual husband takes his wife to a porn theater.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Porn Theatre   .

The evening was a typically hot, sticky Georgia summer night, with the temperature in the mid-nineties and humidity to match. Lana mopped her forehead with a wet washcloth, then squeezed it, causing some of the cold water to run down her face, over her chin, and into the dark valley formed by her voluptuous breasts. At 34, she still had a great body, due to her disciplined devotion to working out regularly. Her long legs were muscular but sexy, and her firm stomach and tight ass helped compliment her perfectly formed 34C breasts.

“Jesus CHRIST it’s hot,” she moaned. The thin pale yellow tank top she was wearing clung to her braless tits, accentuating them, and her prominent nipples, which stood out from her sweat coated body like small cocks.

“Sorry that fucking air conditioning guy didn’t show up, babe. He must be swamped with calls,” Rob said. “Are you really hot, baby?”

“Hot? I’m sweating like a pig, Rob. God, I can smell myself, and yes I’m hot. You know how randy I get when I get hot, baby,” Lana purred, reaching down to cup her crotch, feeling the squishy dampness in her pussy beneath the blue satin jogging shorts and thong bikini panties.

“Well if you’re really, REALLY hot I know a place where maybe we can go to cool you off.”

“Like where, hon?” Lana cooed, sliding over next to her husband on the family room sofa where they were watching the Braves on TV. Fucking baseball. Borrring.

“Well ... you know that movie theater I go to? On Sunday mornings?” Rob began.

“Your fuck film, jerk off place?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah. So. What about it?” Lana asked, toying with her nipples, tugging on them gently, liking the sensations it created in her pussy.

“Well ... maybe we could go there tonight. Together,” Rob suggested, feeling his cock twitching with excitement.

“I thought it was full of gay guys. You told me the reason you like to go there is so other guys can see your dick while you’re playing with it,” Lana said, noting the growing bulge in Rob’s shorts. “Isn’t that why you wear those old panties of mine? The pink ones you cut the hole in so your cock could stick out through it?”

“You know about those?” Rob asked, surprised.

“Jesus, honey. They’re so full of cum stains I can smell them whenever I go into your closet. I found them weeks ago. Don’t you ever wash them?” Lana asked, remembering the first time she’d discovered the scummy panties. She’d gone into Rob’s closet to get his dirty clothes hamper and had immediately detected the scent of fresh cum and stale piss coming from the corner of the closet. Investigating, she soon found the dirty pink lace panties, a style she hadn’t worn in years. Holding them up, examining them, she remembered them as some she’d worn when she’d been pregnant, before the miscarriage. Rob must have found them, and had been wearing them, judging from the looks of the hole cut in the crotch area and the still damp, sticky cum stains all around the hole. Had he been wearing these to that dirty movie theater he went to on weekends? She knew he went there to jerk off, and probably to play with other men as well, but this ... this was really kinky. Still, God knows she knew Rob was perverted enough to do something like this. She resolved to ask him about it when the time was right, and now it was.

“I ... I didn’t want to tell you about that,” Rob said sheepishly.

“Why not, Rob? Because I’d know you let other men jerk you off while you play with their cocks?” Lana grinned.

Rob looked at her, and realized she wasn’t angry. Surprised, he said, “If that really was true wouldn’t you be mad?”

“Mad? Why? Just from a little mutual masturbation? Jesus Rob, all guys jerk off, and I suspect most have done it at one time or another with other guys as well. Didn’t you ever have any circle jerks or something when you were younger?”

“No. I never did,” Rob said, his eyes becoming glazed as he began to think about some of his experiences at the movies.

“But you do now, don’t you, Rob. Admit it. You let guys play with your cock at those movies, don’t you. I’m not stupid, Rob. When you wear my panties to a porno theater, and when you let other men see you playing with yourself, and you show them your hard cock, and when you come home with my panties all stained with cum I’d be pretty stupid to think you didn’t let them play with it, too, wouldn’t I?”

“Yeah. I guess,” Rob said quietly.

“Then it’s true. Isn’t it. You jerk off other guys while they play with your dick. Don’t you, Rob.”

“Yes!” he hissed, his cock growing so fast it startled Lana. “I do. God help me, I do, and I love it. I love the feeling of another guy’s cum shooting out all over my fingers while I’m jerking him off, and I love the feeling of it when it splashes on my naked thighs, on my panties, and on my cock.” Rob reached down inside his shorts and began fondling his cock as he spoke, finally raising up so he could lower his shorts and free his cock completely.

“Is that how you do it at the theater, Rob? Do you lower your shorts like that so your dick and balls are totally exposed to all those other men?” Lana asked, panting now, masturbating herself as she watched her husband’s cock continue to grow.

“Yes!” Rob hissed, his dick so hard now it was curling upward toward his stomach.

“Do you do more, Rob? Do you ever ... suck a cock? Or let a guy suck you?” Lana panted, her own eyes glazed with excited lust.

“I ... I’ve never sucked a guy. Not yet. But I’ve let a couple guys suck me off,” Rob admitted, his voice coming out in a whoosh, his breathing irregular, excited.

“God. I had no idea you’d taken it that far,” Lana moaned.

“Do ... do you care, baby? Oh God it makes me so fucking hot to expose myself like that in public, and to fuck around with other guys like that. I’ve wanted to tell you about it for sooooo long,” Rob moaned. Pre-cum lubricant was dripping out the end of his dick now, and Lana knew he was going to come soon if she didn’t stop him.

“Rob, STOP! RIGHT NOW! Take your hands off your dick, Rob. That’s it. Like that. My God, look at your cock twitching. You must really be hot, baby,” she said, staring at his cock as it bobbed and weaved in front of his belly.

“Oh God, Lana, I’m so hot, so excited to be talking to you about this. I’ve wanted to tell you about it for so long, baby. Does hearing it make you hot, too?” Rob gasped, fighting hard not to come even though he wasn’t even touching himself.

“Yes. It does, darling. My pussy is positively dripping just from thinking about seeing you with other men like that.”

“You can. If you really want to. But it might be dangerous for you,” Rob said quietly.

“How. What do you mean, baby? If we go to the movies, you mean?” Lana asked.

“Yeah. Those guys there ... most of them are just like me. They’d prefer to be playing with a woman, but hardly any women ever come in there, and the ones that do ... well...”

“Well what, darling? Tell me! What happens when a woman goes there?” Lana asked, excited, close to coming herself. “What if I go there with you tonight? What would happen to me?”

“Anything you wanted, baby. You could play with other guys’ cocks ... suck them if you wanted to ... or even let them fuck you if you’re daring enough,” Rob said.

“And how would you feel about that, Rob? How would you feel, watching me getting fondled by a bunch of dirty old strangers. How would you feel if you saw me playing with their cocks, baby,” Lana said, her fingers flying over her wet cunt now, pausing occasionally to rub her swollen clitoris. “How would you feel if I took my clothes off for them, baby, and exposed myself to them like you do? Would it excite you? Would it excite you to see me sucking one of them, baby? Or maybe even fucking them? Or letting them come all over me ... all over my face? My tits? Would it, Rob? Oh GODDDDDD!!!!!” Lana screamed, her orgasm blasting into her, creating a white hot heat inside her so intense she felt herself gushing all over her fingers, staining her satin shorts with her “cum.”

“Oh babyyyyy,” Rob moaned, his cock erupting, spewing cum all over his stomach, some of it shooting all the way to his chest.

“Let’s do it, baby! Let’s go to the movies tonight and do it, Rob. All of it. Oh god, I’m so fucking hot, baby. Let me be a slut for you tonight, Rob. Okay? Let me get really nasty with all those naked cocks. And let me watch you jerking off a guy while he plays with your cock, too, okay baby?”

“Oh LANA!” Rob moaned, grabbing his cock now, jerking on it until another huge burst of cum shot all the way to his face, hitting him on the chin. Immediately Lana moved next to him, pushing the cum into his mouth with her pussy juice coated fingers.

“Eat it, Rob. Suck his cum. Suck the cum that guy just shot all over your face, darling. Go on. Taste him, Rob. Taste his cum,” Lana urged, pushing the cum into Rob’s mouth as he eagerly sucked her fingers, chewing and finally swallowing the hot cum.

“Oh Lana,” Rob gasped, shaking, totally lost in the fantasy she was spinning for him. “Oh god, yes, feed it to me, give me his cum,” he moaned. [Note to reader: my wife does this to me and I love it.]

“Here, Rob,” Lana said, scooping some of the cum from his stomach onto her thumb. “Here it is, darling. His cock. Suck it, Rob. Suck his cock for him while it drools cum into your mouth.” Holding out her thumb, she watched as Rob’s eyes focused on it. Then she moved it to his lips and he opened his mouth and began sucking the cum-coated thumb, pretending it was another man’s cock.

“Oh yeah, baby, yes, yes, yes, Rob, do it, suck his dick, suck him, Robbie. SUCK HIS COCKKKKK!” Lana cried out, coming again as Rob’s cock shot yet another rope of cum into the air and all over both of them.

After a few moments of silence, Rob grinned at Lana and said, “Baby, that was so fucking hot, what you just did to me.”

“I know. You loved it, didn’t you, you queer cocksucker.”

“Yes! I did. You know I did. Do you mind?” Rob asked, stroking Lana’s short black hair from her forehead, kissing her tenderly there.

“God no. I loved seeing you getting that hot, baby. And I want to see it really happen. In person. I know you’ve just come and all, but I’m still horny, Rob. Can we still ... can we go to the movies tonight, Rob? Can we? Oh GOD I want it so fucking badly, darling. Can we, baby? Please?”

Rob’s cock had begun to soften, but hearing his gorgeous wife’s pleas, it began to grow again. “Yes, baby. I want to do it, too. Let’s go. Right now. Come on,” Rob said, getting up off the sofa, holding out a hand to Lana.

“Oh God, yes. But first I want to dress you, baby. Come with me,” Lana said, walking down the corridor to their bedroom. Inside she rummaged through a bottom drawer in her dresser until she found what she was looking for. Then, turning to Rob, she said quietly, “I want you to wear these, Rob. If we’re going to do this, want to do it right.”

As Rob stared at his beautiful, sexy wife, and at what she was holding for him his cock continued to harden. Lana was holding up a black garter belt and black stockings, along with a pair of red lace panties. Silently, Lana walked over to her husband and had him step out of his loafers. Then she pulled down his shorts and underwear, taking them off him.

“We need to put this on first, darling,” she said, stretching the garter belt around Rob’s waist, hooking it closed. “I know it’s tight, but it’s stretchy, and it isn’t too bad. It’s an old one I’ve had for years, before I lost weight. Now sit down on the bed and let’s get your stockings on.” Lana rolled up the stockings, over Rob’s toes, then over his heel and ankle, and finally all the way up his legs, clasping the garters from the belt shut over the tops of the lacy black stockings.

“That ... that feels nice,” Rob whispered, his cock rock hard again.

“And so will these,” Lana said, pulling the pair of red lace panties up over Rob’s legs, making him stand so she could pull them up to his waist. “They’re crotchless, darling. Perfect for letting this stick out through them,” she said, grasping Rob’s cock, sticking it through the cut-out in the crotch of the lacy panties.

“Oh baby. This ... this is so fucking kinky,” Rob moaned, watching as Lana adjusted the red panties around his erect cock, so obscene looking as it extended out through the cut-out slit in the panties.

“Now let’s get you a pair of jeans instead of your shorts, okay? I don’t think we want you walking around with wearing nylons for everyone to see, do we. Those are for our special friends at the movies.

“What are you going to wear?” Rob asked.

“What do you want me to wear, baby?” Lana asked

“Wear a thin tank top, the white one, but no bra. And wear your black tennis skirt, with a pair of sexy panties, the red ones, crotchless like these,” Rob said, looking down at his cock sticking out from the panties he was wearing.

“Okay, darling. But if I do this don’t you dare throw it up in my face that your wife is a slut, because this is your idea,” Lana warned.

“I WANT you to be a slut tonight, baby. NO limits. Be the slut we always fantasize about you becoming. Okay?”

“Okay, Rob, but remember ... this is your idea.”

“I know. It’s cool, baby, but there’s one more thing,” Rob said.

“What, darling?”

“Ah ... when I go to the movies I usually take our special jar of Vaseline and baby oil I’ve mixed up to use to jack off with. I want to take it with us, okay?”

“Of course, darling,” Lana said. “Get it and let’s go. I can’t wait...”

As the entered the darkened theater, Rob and Lana stood at the top of the aisle for a few moments until their eyes became accustomed to the darkness. Dim lights overhead along with the light coming from the screen provided some visibility, but not much. Lana was entranced by the scene on the screen, which showed a brunette who didn’t look too different from Lana being fucked by two men, one in her mouth, the other from behind, in her pussy, as she knelt on her knees between them.

“God that’s hot,” she whispered, as Rob finally began leading them down the aisle. He found an empty row, and moved in a few seats, followed by his sexy wife, leaving room on the other side of her, with some empty seats next to himself as well.

As they sat there for a few moments, Lana began to detect the sounds of men jacking off all around them. Two rows in front of them she suddenly saw a head appear from out of nowhere right next to another man.

“God, Rob ... was that guy sucking the other guy?” she asked, excited.

“Probably,” Rob said quietly, unzipping his jeans, eager to get started. Lana watched, as he lifted up off the seat, taking his jeans down to his knees, exposing his cock, which was growing again. Then he kicked the jeans to the floor and stepped out of them, placing them on the seat next to him, his nylon covered legs and lace panties looking amazingly sexy. Then he reached into his shirt pocket and took out the small jar of lubricant and dipped his fingers inside. Sitting lower in the seat, he spread his legs and began noisily rubbing the slippery concoction over his cock, then up and down it as he continued with what was obviously an often repeated process. The rhythmic sounds of his masturbating were loud enough so they both realized the noise had to be audible for several rows in front and behind them.

“God that looks and sounds so hot, darling,” Lana moaned, squeezing her tits. Suddenly a man moved into the row in front of them, stopping to stare down at Rob’s exposed cock. He sat down in the seat in front of her then, and she heard him unzip his jeans. Turning to stare first at Rob’s exposed cock, and then at her, he moaned when he saw that Rob was doing nothing to try to hide what he was doing. Then he, too, began jacking off, letting Lana see his cock sticking straight up out of his pants.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.