Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

Two evenings later when she still was living with us the inevitable finally happened. We were having dinner when Ms. Abigail turned to Alexa and looked at sweetly.

"Alexa dear, I already know that you are about to finish high school here but certainly you do have some plans after that. Wouldn't you mind sharing those with me?"

I knew that Alexa was usually very capable for hiding her fiery temper just unlike Sofia had been. The problem was that once she lost it she totally lost it. I groaned inwards as I could see it happening but I already knew that there was not much I could do about it when I saw her eyes flashing as she prepared to answer.

"So now you want to know my plans after high school? OK, I can guarantee you that I have clear plans what I'm going to do after high school. As soon as I have graduated I intend to marry that buster there I love and start having his children, at least two, maybe three before he comes too old to make them. I also intend to start practising that 'making babies' part with him as soon as it becomes legal. Happy now?"

When I looked at Abigail she did not seem shocked at all but merely just amused. Gradually her amusement turned into laughter and when she looked at us she was soon laughing her head off. Alexa and me could only look at each other in confusion. After a moment she gathered herself together and looked at us.

"I'm sorry. That was quite unprofessional of me. Especially in a situation like this. But it should be allowed for an old woman like me to have her fun in a harmless way, if she still can have it. Please, let me tell you something - or rather explain."

She put her hands on the table and looked at both of us before starting.

"I'm already an old woman and I could have retired already but I want to do this work as I find it important. They usually ask me to handle these complex cases as I do not have such ties any more that would prevent me from traveling. And of course I'm sometimes benefited from visit like this. I have really enjoyed being here with you."

She chuckled again but this time she was able to hold her laughter.

"You should probably know that I was born in Alabama. I got married in the mature age of fourteen. Yes, fourteen. And that was probably the best thing to happen to me. My husband was eight years my senior but I had decided that we would marry, and that was what we did. We had five children and had a very happy life, until he passed away five years ago. I know very well the laws in this andany other state; but I do also think that if two people are in love with each other it should be nobody else's business what they do with each other as long as nobody gets hurt."

She smiled to both of us.

"You must excuse an old lady, but it has been some time since I last had this much fun, watching two people dance around each other trying to look like there is nothing improper between the two of them. The last time, it was one of my granddaughters who had difficulties hooking her fiance. I almost had to push her to his room one night, as I knew that he was not going to take that step. When her mother found out next morning what had happened, she was quite angry with me, up until the moment I reminded her about how she hooked HER husband."

Then she turned to Alexa, and put her hand over hers.

"Honey, you must be really horny by now. I'm sorry I made you lose your mind but I'm sure that you will feel better tomorrow morning."

Alexa and I blushed and that damned old woman giggled at us. Finally, we had to laugh, too.

That evening Alexa came to bed with me and she WAS very horny. Luckily for me, all that excitement had made her quite tired. Otherwise, she probably would have worn me out. Sometime in the middle of the night, I thought that I heard Emily cry but when I got to her room she was soundly asleep. I was about to turn back to my room when I noticed Abigail standing close to me.

"She is not really yours, is she?"

I was silent for a while.

"No, but it has not stopped me from loving her. After all, she is the innocent one, here. Maybe the only innocent one."

This time she was silent for a moment.

"You know, those were the exact words my own husband used, years ago."

I had a feeling that she was not finished and after a while she continued.

"I was not absolutely sure until now, but those scars on your back must have come from a bullwhip and cane, didn't they? Do not try to tell me that you are into kinky games. I saw your face when it was mentioned that your wife was tied."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.