Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

I had done my best not to lie to Sofia; yet it seemed to me that she either had not understood, or she did not want to understand. I had explained to her that I needed to go up North to get the revenge of the guy who had caused all this, and to reconnect with my wife. She just kissed me and smiled.

"That is okay, Jooel."

She knew quite well how to say my name but she prolonged the vowel always when she wanted to tease me.

"I'll promise to wait for you. I'll only use my fingers and maybe something bigger meanwhile. But nothing like this."

And then she put her little hand inside my pants and helped my hardening dick to upright position. That would have been almost okay if there had been only two of us, but Alexa and her mother - Manuela - were also standing there and watching us. Alexa blushed and Manuela did not even pretend to not look at my dick, and Sofia's hand, which was moving back and forth. I groaned and she giggled. Devious and possessive little vixen that she was.

I would be leaving after a couple days - as soon as I had all the required documents ready. It seemed that with enough money you can have a new 'genuine' passport, which looks exactly like the old one. All that without any hassle or filling out some forms or answering to some unnecessary questions. All the three women received their fresh identities even if they all wanted to keep their first names. They had also had full medical examination, their teeth done and both of the girls had teachers working with them. I wanted to show to them that I really appreciated what they had done for me, even if both Alexa and Manuela knew that I was supposed to die, as soon as Alexa would have been able to do my work.

In fact, Manuela had offered herself to me in order to show their gratitude ... and probably also to protect Alexa, who supposedly was still a virgin. I had thanked her. I told her that I found her very attractive and pretty, and her offer tempted me a lot, but Sofia was enough woman for me. I said that Sofia would probably do something nasty to certain parts of me if I played around on her. I was not sure if she looked a bit unhappy once I had said that. Later that night, I spoke about her offer to Sofia, who looked confused.

"You could have fucked her. I would not have minded."

"But I'm with you now. I'd rather be with you."

She purred after that and did not finish until my balls were empty and my dick almost hurt. Okay, I also did my best to make sure that she was satisfied as well. According to the vocalizations she let out, I was at least partly successful. Since the place in which the girls and Manuela would be living was the backside of a whorehouse, I don't think that anybody cared much. With the payment I had made to the Madam of that house, I guessed I practically owned the house, now.

In my agreement with Rodrigo he had promised that the house could stay independent, and its security would be taken care of. Also, the three women who had left the previous family together with me, would be in no danger. I had promised to all of them that at some point they would be able to move permanently to U.S. and stay there. It just took some time to take care of the new identities, so that there would not be any risk of exposure. That meant official documents, and getting those meant money. At least that was no more of a problem.

My goodbyes with Sofia were not tearful, as she was absolutely certain that I was coming back to her. She had become a sort of friends with Alexa, as they studied together. However, when I left, I was not sure if I'd see them ever again. With all the money I had taken, I should have no problems in taking care of their needs and getting them to States, if that was what they wanted. But I knew for sure that I needed to have my relationship with Hanna cemented, before I could bring them North.

I had not yet decided how I would start mourning over Hanna and Emily when the doorbell rang. I cursed to myself as I had almost decided to empty the bottle of brandy I had picked up, just to begin with. Instead, I found myself walking to the door.

Helen almost walked over me when she rushed in, then stopped almost as suddenly when she turned around. I had to stop as abruptly, or walk over her, myself.

Then, without any warning, she slapped my cheek hard and kissed me hard to the mouth immediately after that. What in hell had happened to the cool aristocratic lady she had always been? After the kiss, she pushed herself away and looked straight into my eyes. Her eyes were still as piercing as they had been before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.