Growing Up With Mom
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Mother/Son Incest Sex: Chapter 5 - A coming of age story where a mother needs a son's love.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

After our little orgy right behind the driver's seat the necessity of wearing clothes was dropped. When we exited the RV for a stop we would dress, but then we would strip nude after we buttoned up the RV and continued down the road. The little plot to spring Grandma from her depression had worked wonderfully. She was now her happy old self, and laughed and joked as we rode ever closer to Alaska.

Canada was flat and covered in grain fields. Our next stop was Regina, Saskatchewan. It was a long trip and we didn't arrive until late evening. At these latitudes the sun set late during the month of June. We arrived at the RV park at just after eight, but had more than two hours of daylight left.

We pulled up to the office and Mom put on shorts and a tee shirt and took her purse to the office. She was gone longer than usual.

She climbed up the stairs into the cabin and grinned, "This place is amazing. They have the regular RV park with all the services, and they have a more remote section where clothing is optional."

Grandma grinned, "So I don't have to get dressed?" She had not put on a stich since the early afternoon.

"I guess not." Mom got behind the wheel and drove into the park. "There's one other RV back in the nudist area, so we will have some company."

Mom turned at the 'Naturist' sign and drove down a road that led out of the east side of the park. A few hundred yards down the road was a sign, 'Pick a spot and park where you like."

We saw the other RV and two people about Mom's age sitting out front—naked. Mom drove over to them and parked about twenty feet away. Grandma was out the door when the RV came to a stop and walked up to our neighbors.

I got out next to level the RV and waved at the naked couple. Mom and Grandpa got out next and Mom went over to talk to the couple and Grandpa helped me get the bus level. It was rather strange to be walking around outside naked, but when everyone is naked the odd feelings quickly wear off.

Mom introduced our neighbors to me. The man was Felix Page, he was about six feet and lanky, his cock dangled from his loins as he stood up and shook my hand. His wife, Alice, was medium height, a little chubby, with very nice tits and no pubic hair.

We introduced ourselves and Alice got up and banged on the RV door. "You kids get out here. We've got some nice company." After some rustling sounds inside, the door opened and out came a boy about my age and a girl who looked a couple of years older. She was carrying a baby on one hip. The boy was handsome and muscular and was sporting an erection. The girl had full breasts a trim figure and also no pubic hair. Alice said, "This is my son, Harry, and his sister, Raven, and this little fellow is Rex, he's six-months old and a real sweetie."

We all shook hands. Grandpa said, "We need to set up a little and we haven't had our supper yet."

The Page's said they understood and we returned to the RV and pulled out the overhang and set up a table and chairs, Mom and Grandma whipped up some steaks and instant potatoes and we sat out in the waning sun eating supper.

While we were eating the Page's lit a fire in a fire pit and had gathered around it. Alice came over when we finished eating and invited us to join them around the fire. "It gets a bit chilly when the sun goes down."

Mom accepted and we quickly cleaned up and took a couple of quilts over to the fire and spread them on the ground. Grandpa brought over a couple of back supports and he leaned against one and I the other. Grandma sat down in front of me and Mom in front of Grandpa and leaned back against us. Having Grandma's naked body leaning back against me brought up my cock against her back, though the Page's weren't aware of it. Grandma on the other hand, spent too much time wiggling against me. Raven was sitting with her father and Harry with his mother. When we arrived Raven offered us coffee. She poured some dark brew into our cups and asked if we wanted milk in our coffee. I wasn't too big on black coffee so I held out my cup and said, "Yes, please." Then I watched Raven take my cup and bend forward, holding my cup under her nipple, she squeezed her breast and shot a stream of milk into my coffee. My eyes must have been a mile wide as I watched her give me several squirts.

"Enough?" She asked with a smile on her face. I nodded dumbly and took back the cup. I sipped it experimentally.

"It's great." I grinned.

Then everyone wanted milk and Raven gave us all a few squirts of breast milk. Felix laughed, "We don't usually buy milk any more. Raven makes enough for Rex and what we need for coffee and cooking."

Raven swiped a stray drop with her finger and licked it. "It's pretty sweet, but we all love it."

After a few sips it was a wonder that Grandma didn't have bruises on her back from my diamond-hard cock. She looked back at me and whispered, "I want this when we go to bed. I'm sleeping with you tonight."

She said it loud enough for Alice to hear. "I'm happy, Mary, that you folks seem to be as close to your boy as we are to our chhildren." She took Harry's right hand and brought it up to her breast. The boy gently toyed with his mother's tit. "We are an incest family. We have been since Harry and I were in high school. Harry is my older brother."

Mom immediately said, "We've been an incest family since I was sixteen and Daddy showed me the best sex was at home not some illiterate thug with a big wang."

Alice laughed. "Our parents didn't come around right away, but when they saw the bond between Harry and me, they've come to accept us without any doubts. They've even joined us on camping weekends to the special parks that cater to our beliefs."

"There are such places?" Grandma was interested.

"Yes, I have a list in the RV. I'll make a copy for you. It makes living the lifestyle easier in our repressive society." Felix said.

"I know. I think incest is much more common than people realize, it's just hidden because of religious repression." Grandma offered.

Alice shook her head. "There is one religion that accepts family love at its core. The Family Life Church. Felix is a minister ordained in the church."

"A minister?" Mom said in surprise. "Is this church common?"

Alice nodded. "It's very common, but very secretive, as you must imagine. We are careful who we let join and our meetings are open only to members or selected guest vouched for by the members."

"We're from Cleveland. Is there a church there?" Mom asked.

"Yes, I know the pastor there personally. I can send you his name and when you get home he can contact you." Felix said, "But before that I must, you understand, make certain that you do practice incest."

Mom grinned, "I don't think that will be a problem." She scooted aside and displayed Grandpa's erection. Mom wrapped her hand around it and stroked it. I've been fucking Daddy's cock for over twenty years."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.