Growing Up With Mom - Cover

Growing Up With Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 4

Mother/Son Incest Sex: Chapter 4 - A coming of age story where a mother needs a son's love.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

When I got back in the RV, Mom and Grandma had everything ready to go. Grandpa started driving with Mom up front with him. Mom said, "Today's destination is in Canada. Regina, Saskatchewan. We should hit the border just after lunch."

Grandma and I heated up some sausage biscuits and passed them out. After we ate, she and I were cleaning up when she said, "Did you notice what I wore to bed with you?" She whispered.

"Grandma, I am pretty sure you were in bed with me naked." I replied.

"I was. I was hoping you might wake up and take advantage of me."

"But Grandma, Mom was sleeping in the next bunk."

"No she wasn't. Your mother slept with her father last night."

"No! Really?" I was keeping up my image of innocence.

"Yes, and I'm pretty sure they fucked after they went to bed." She pressed her tits up against me. "I was hoping you would wake up and fuck me." Her hand came around me and fondled my hard cock and she kissed my neck and licked up to my ear.

"Grandma, you're really turning me on." I panted as she played with me.

"Baby, let's go back into the bedroom and take this where it needs to go. I'm so fucking horny, Brian. I need this big dick."

"Oh, Grandma. I want you so much. But, I'm afraid, what if I can't do it, or that I'm terrible at it. I don't think I could take that." Grandma didn't know that last place I had put my dick was up a strange woman's asshole.

"You'll do fine, Brian. But the only way to know for sure is to get up and ride. Me ... that is." She hissed in my ear.

She took me by the hand to the bedroom. I knew if Mom looked back she would know what we were up to, but I think Mom was more interested in blowing Grandpa then what I did with Grandma.

This morning, Grandma shut the door and locked it, and stripped off her nightie without putting on the panties and I saw her hairy pussy for the first time. She tugged down my shorts and led me to the bed.

When Grandma kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth I knew my goal would be reached this morning. As we kissed, I fondled her tits, back and ass. She kept her hand around my cock and stroked me to glass-like hardness. "Brian, I so want this big cock in my pussy. I'm just burning up for you." She pulled me over the top of her. When I tried to slide down and eat her pussy, she stopped me. "Eat me after you cum in me. I love it when a man eats his cum out of me." She panted and pulled my dick to her pussy.

"I want you now, Brian, I want your big fucking dick. Get it in me, I've waited too long. Yes. Put the fucker in me." Grandma talked so dirty to me.

As I pushed it into her my own mouth got filthy. "Take my big fucking dick. You're so tight, Grandma, so tight!"

I finally achieved my goal in seducing my Grandmother and it was worth the wait. Her pussy clamped around my cock and made me shove harder to get my cock to the bottom.

Grandma fucked me back, her feet planted on the bed as she shoved her pussy up and onto my dick. Our bodies slapped together with sharp cracks. Our mouths met in passionate kisses. I hoped that we weren't making so much noise that Mom and Grandpa could hear us, then I realized that it didn't matter if they did. They were the two who instigated this plot that would lead to me fucking my grandmother, they just would never realize the incredible sensations her pussy gave to my cock.

She, with a strength I didn't believe, rolled me over and rode me. I played with her titties as her hips cycled back and forth letting my dick scrape over her clit as our fuck grew in intensity. She leaned back and put her hands on my thighs and rocked her hips up and down as I rubbed her clit, and watched my dick shine with her juices as she fucked me. I pulled her nipples and twisted them and a spray of juice flew out of her pussy and splashed all over my chest and face.

"I'm cumming ... oh fuck ... I'm cumming ... Oh, shit ... I'm squirting all over you!"

"I'm cumming too ... take my load, Grandma! Feel me shoot my sperm in your hot cunt!"

We writhed together as our orgasms played out before at last coming to a halt. She rolled off me. "Brian, that was incredible. You are one great fuck." She panted next to me.

"It was, Grandma. I'm so glad you liked it. I want to keep fucking you during this trip."

"You will, daring. My cunt is yours."

"What about Mom and Grandpa? Will they mind if I'm fucking you?" I tried to sound concerned.

"I think I can handle that. I think if we let them know they don't have to hide from us, we don't have to hide from them."

"Do you think they would go for that?"

"I think they will." Grandma seemed sure.

"Don't you think it would be weird if I fuck you while Mom is watching?"

"You think your mother will get turned on from your big dick. You are bigger than Grandpa." She smiled.

"I don't know, I guess we'll just have to see how it is."

Grandma turned on her side and took hold of my dick. "You're still hard, Brian."

"Yeah, I am." I admitted.

"Let me take care of this." She moved down the bed and took my dick in her mouth. I looked down to see my grandmother sucking my prick, and never wanted this trip to end. I laid back and enjoyed it. I tried once to pull her pussy over my mouth and return the favor, but she rebuffed me and so I just enjoyed her mouth and tongue until my cock sprayed a load into her mouth.

Grandma did something really dirty then. She didn't swallow my cum, but she dribbled it into my mouth and made me swallow it. I found it rather tasty. "Your Grandpa likes to swallow cum, too." She informed me with an impish grin.

"He does? Do you think Mom feeds him his cum?"

"I'm sure of it. I've seen her do it."

"You have? When?" I was turned on.

"When she was young. When she was eighteen I caught them fucking. I almost got a divorce, but reconsidered because I loved my husband and daughter too much. So I let Kathy join us. It's been that way ever since."

"You and Mom fuck Grandpa together?" I was amazed, I never knew they shared him at the same time.

"Yes, when you lived near us, we shared a lot, but when you moved away, well I just let your grandfather make monthly visits, to stay in touch so to speak."

"So during all those visits Grandpa made he would stay in Mom's room, and they would fuck."

"Yes." She said.

"Wow."

"Brian, we should get up. We can't spend all morning in bed." Grandma moved to get up.

I picked up my shorts and put them on, and then I watched Grandma put on a yellow thong, a miniskirt, and a men's tee shirt with a V-neck to show off her tits. "Nice outfit, Grandma." I said and unlocked the door.

When I went out, Grandpa was still driving and Mom was sleeping in the captain's chair.

Grandma stopped to make more coffee and I went up behind Grandpa and whispered in his ear, "Mission accomplished."

He looked back at me grinning. "So, you fucked her?"

"Yeah, and then she gave me a blow job."

"Great. Everything's going along fine."

"Did you get your blow job from Mom?" I asked.

"I did. She swallowed every drop."

"Great. Where are we?"

"In North Dakota. We'll be at the border in about four hours."

"I'm going back to help Grandma." I said.

I silently moved up behind her and pushed my pelvis into her ass. "How's my hot chick?" I whispered.

She didn't shy away. She returned the pressure. "You're not ready for another fuck are you?"

"No, I was just teasing." I pulled back. "Mom and Grandpa are stuck driving. It wouldn't be fair to spend all day in the back fucking."

"Perhaps we should give them a turn in the back. Why don't I offer to drive this afternoon and let them have some time alone in the sack?"

"Grandma, I'm surprised at your attitude. I thought you were irritated with Grandpa and Mom over their incest."

"Brian, I find myself in a similar position with my own incestuous affair with you. We can keep fucking if we let your Mom and Grandpa have their turn."

"We're a couple of hours from Canada, why don't you switch then. That would give them a few hours in the back."

"Good idea, Brian. I'll go talk it over with them. You get started on lunch."

"Sure, Grandma." She went to the front and shortly after that Mom came back.

"It's so nice of you two to give Grandpa and me some time together, but what I really want is some time with you. Let's get lunch served up and we can go in the back."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.