Growing Up With Mom - Cover

Growing Up With Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 3

Mother/Son Incest Sex: Chapter 3 - A coming of age story where a mother needs a son's love.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

We were up early. Grandpa wanted to get an early start. "It's a long way to Fergus Falls, Minnesota. Mom and Grandma secured everything inside while Grandpa and I unhooked us from the services, and stowed the hoses and wires. We were off by seven.

Today Mom started off driving with Grandpa in the captain's chair. Grandma and I made coffee and breakfast. Grandma was still in her night gown and I had on a pair of gym shorts.

While we made breakfast I whispered to Grandma, "I want to thank you for taking care of me yesterday."

She smiled and said, "It was my pleasure. It helped pass the time your Grandpa and Mom were off by themselves."

Her tone said to me she wasn't happy about what Mom and Grandpa were up to, and maybe she'd helped me to work off some of her anger.

"Well, I hope I wasn't too much for you." I said in her ear.

"No, Brian, I really enjoyed it." She gave me a pat on the bottom as she watched the eggs cooking.

Once when the RV made a slight swerve I accidently put my hand on her ass. "Sorry, Grandma." I apologized.

"Pay it no mind. It was an accident." She smiled warmly.

All this flirting and contact gave me another erection. My shorts were thin and it showed plainly. I made sure Grandma saw it, and she gave it several looks while we were making breakfast.

"I might need to go in the back after breakfast." I said.

"I can see that, darling, you seem to be in need again."

"I am so glad you showed me how to do it, Grandma." I said as another swerve pushed us together with my big dick pressing into her ass.

"You do that. I don't want you to be sticking out like that all morning." She brushed it with the back of her hand, and I moaned. "So sensitive, Brian." She smirked at me.

After Grandma served the front we ate on the table. She sat us down with our backs to the drivers.

Grandma put her hand on my bulge. "You're still hard, Honey."

"I am, Grandma. I'm going to need a trip to the back after we eat."

"You know I need to change out of this nightie. So it might get a little crowded back there."

"I'm sure we can make room." I smiled at her.

She leaned in close to my ear, "You know your Mom and Grandpa can't have the only fun?"

"I know, they're always up in the front driving and reading the maps. I wish I could do that."

"That wasn't the fun I was thinking of." She said softly.

"What kind of fun are you talking about?"

"Oh, you never mind. We'll make our own fun."

"Good. You're a lot of fun, Grandma."

She grinned broadly at me. "I've been told I am."

I was happy that Grandma was coming out of her depression, it was making this ruse worthwhile.

After breakfast we collected all the plates and cleaned up. Grandma's good mood continued as we washed dishes together and put everything away. Once she was satisfied that all we neat she went into the bedroom and stood by the open door and beckoned me inside. After I went in she shut the door and snapped the lock. "We don't want to be interrupted do we?" She said as she took a pair of white panties out of a drawer and stepped into them and pulled them up under her nightgown. Watching this had me like a bone. I rubbed it through my shorts. "Brian, why don't you take those off and lie on the bed."

I did without hesitation. Lying on the bed naked with Grandma in the room excited me, but when Grandma reached for the hem of the nightie and took it off I almost popped a load right there. Looking at Grandma while she was only wearing white bikini panties was intensely erotic. Her breasts weren't as big as Mom's but they were close, and only hung down a little making a crease under her tits. She made no attempt to hide them from me, but said, "Why don't you get busy while I get dressed."

Taking my dick in hand and starting to stroke it gave me much more pleasure than the last evening. Grandma took a bra out of the drawer and walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down. "Do you want me to put this on now?" She put her arms through the loops.

"No, Grandma would you wait?"

"Why should I wait, darling."

"I like looking at your boobies as I jerk off. It makes it better." I said in heat.

"Well then, I guess I'll wait." She leaned on the bed so I got a good look at her tits. Taking a nipple between her fingers she twirled it. "I like doing this." She said her lips upturned in a smile.

"I like watching it, Grandma." I said beating off faster.

She leaned even closer. "Jerk your big dick, Honey. I want to see you spurt your seed all over your tummy."

I moaned, "This is so good, Grandma, I never dreamed we could have so much fun together."

"You will be amazed at how much fun we're going to have on this trip." She brushed the tip over my cheek.

"Really, oh wow. I can't imagine what could be better than this."

"We might do what your Grandpa and Mom are doing whenever they can." She said with a little frown.

"What are they doing?" I panted. I could feel the stirrings in my balls.

"Your Grandpa and Mom are fucking when they can."

I looked puzzled, "Fucking? What's that?"

Grandma reached out and put her hand on the head of my dick, "It's when you put that big dick of yours in my pussy and move it in and out. Fucking." Her hand cupped the head of my dick as my hand flew up and down the shaft.

"Is fucking fun?" I gasped trying to stay in character as my orgasm approached.

"It's the best fun." She was massaging the head of my dick.

"Can we do it, Grandma?" I asked as the first spasm was about to arrive.

"Maybe, it depends if Grandpa and your Mom keep fucking. I mean, Brian, if my husband is fucking my daughter, who's left to fuck me?"

"I will, Grandma, I'll fuck you!" I cried out as the cum hit Grandma's palm and ran down my shaft covering my hand.

"It's nice to know you want to fuck an old lady like me." She said happily as I soaked her palm.

"Grandma, don't say that, you are so sexy. I love how we have fun together." I panted as I unloaded.

"So much fun." She chuckled and lifted her hand and licked her palm. "Mmm, tastes so good." I watched as she licked her hand clean.

Grandma got up and tossed me a towel and I cleaned up my mess. She put on the bra, and picked out a pair of shorts and a halter top. It showed off her boobs without being slutty.

I put back on my shorts now without the bulge.

"We should get back out there. Your Mom might just think we're doing what she and my husband are doing."

I grinned, "They might think we're fucking."

She laughed, "Yes, my darling boy, they might just think we're fucking." Her hand cupped my slack genitals as she said this. I could feel my dick begin to stir from her touch.

Unlocking the door she walked out into the main cabin and sat down at the table facing away from the driver.

"Want to play some gin rummy, Brian?"

"Sure, Grandma." I sat down and she dealt the cards. When I picked up my hand I felt her bare foot between my thighs it sliding up until it was pressed against my cock.

I gave her a surprised look, but picked up the cards as she massaged my cock.

"Did you like looking at my boobies?" She asked softly.

"I did, Grandma. They're so hot." I said trying to look normal as I was getting my first foot job.

Grandma grinned and hooked a finger in the cup of the top and tugged it down under her tit exposing it, and then did the same to the other. "How's that?"

"They're amazing." I looked up and saw Mom driving and Grandpa reading a book. They didn't know what was going on right behind them.

"I'm glad you like them. If you want to see them just ask." She played a card.

"I'll hold you to that, Grandma." I said as I wiggled in the seat. My dick was fully hard again and Grandma's foot was stroking its length.

"That feels good, Grandma. It makes me want to take you back in the bedroom and ... fuck you."

She displayed mock anger, "That was hot talk, Brian, to just tell an old lady you want to take her into her bedroom and fuck her. You'll give me a heart attack."

Anyone watching would think the game was difficult as we took so much time for every turn, but the conversation was the real game.

"You're way too young for that, Grandma. You're still really hot." Then it occurred to me that two could play this foot game. I rubbed the sole of my foot along Grandma's calf. She looked up startled and then smiled. I moved it up to her thighs and she opened her legs in invitation.

Her foot kept up its slow rub on my stiff dick. I saw Grandma's tits swell and the nipples grow into little cones with the little bug at its peak. I moved up higher until the ball of my foot was resting where I guessed her clit was and I pushed down.

Grandma dropped a card and inhaled sharply. She gave me a languid look and finished her play. While I took my turn I kept up the circular motion and felt her hips were responding in kind.

I wondered as I played my cards, if I could make Grandma climax like this. I didn't think she could make me cum. I'd cum three times, counting masturbating before going to sleep, in the past twelve and I was ready for some long term fucking, but it wasn't to be in the main room. So, I went for making Grandma have an orgasm.

Grandma's left hand came down and pulled my foot hard into her pussy. She rubbed it up and down and started breathing heavily.

"Oh, Brian, I've gotten so hot playing with you. I need to cum. Can you make that happen her? Can you make me cum?" She was gasping and suppressing her breathing as much as possible.

"I can, Grandma, I can make you cum. Just think of my big dick in your hot pussy. Imagine I'm fucking you right on this table, while Mom and Grandpa watch, cheering me on. My big dick pumping into your hot pussy. Can you cum for my big dick, Grandma?"

She trembled, gripped my foot with all her strength and ground against it as she came. It was like for a few seconds she was paralyzed. Her eyes staring into mine as she tried to move.

Grandma laid down her cards and slumped in her seat. "Thank you, Brian. I really needed that." She picked a napkin out of the holder and wiped her face. "Well, my dear young man, you just make your Grandma cum for her first time with you." She gave my foot a gentle caress.

Mom turned around and said, "Is it near lunch time."

Grandma turned. "Well, goodness, I guess it is."

She got up and I saw the crotch of her shorts were wet. I whispered, Grandma, you wet your pants."

She looked down and walked by the kitchen to the bedroom. I got up and started getting food out to make sandwiches. When Grandma came out she was in a short denim skirt with the same halter top.

She leaned over my shoulder and whispered, "Thanks, you made me cum so hard I wet my pants." Then she gave my ass a swat. "You bad, boy!"

We served up sandwiches and Cokes as we passed through Wisconsin. There was an unspoken cloud hanging over us as we chatted and ate.

After lunch Mom pulled into a rest area and changed drivers. Grandpa took over and I took over in the captain's chair. Mom and Grandma played cards and read and then went into the back for about an hour. I wondered if Grandma had confessed to Mom about our activities. Grandpa and I talked sports and listened to a ball game on the radio.

Mom came out and told us she had made us a reservation in an RV park near Fergus Falls, Minnesota for the night. "They even have a pool." She told us.

We pulled in just after five and Grandpa and I did the hookup dance again. It was easier the second time. We put out the overhang and set out chairs. Grandpa and I moved a picnic table under the cover and we ate outside.

We had parked on the outside line at the RV Park and we saw a few deer and wild turkeys from our dinner table.

The ladies went in and changed into their suits and then Grandpa and I did. I was surprised to see that my cock was significantly bigger than Grandpa's. I didn't say anything, it just seemed that a grown man's would be bigger than a teenaged boy's.

We went down to the busy pool, we swam and laid in the evening sun and just relaxed from the constant drone of the RV and highway traffic.

I was treading water in the deep end when a pretty blond girl about my age said, "You from near here?"

I said, "No, we're from Cleveland, Ohio."

She smiled and floated nearer, "I'm from Charleston, South Carolina." This explained the accent. "Where are you headed?"

"Anchorage, Alaska." I said. Her eyes got round. "How far is that from here?"

"About 3,000 miles yet." I floated closer. "Where are you going?"

"Glacier National Park. I'm with my parents."

"I'm with my mother and grandparents." I replied.

"It gets a little old when you're around old people all day." She said sadly.

I wanted to get in on her good side, so I said, "I know. All they talk about is work and money."

She nodded. "Yeah, and then they go out to a bar and leave me here alone."

I considered this, "So do you want to hang out?"

She grinned, "Sure. You wanna go to my RV? There's no one there."

"Sure. Let me tell my Mom." I said. Getting out of the pool, I ran over to Mom, and pointed to the girl and only lied a little when asked where her parents were. I ran back and we left the pool area and walked down a long row of high-end RV's."

I was a bit nervous. She was a couple of inches shorter than me, long blond hair, average sized boobs, but with a top that barely covered the nipples, and a bottom that showed off a lot of tanned ass without a hint of a tan line.

She let us into her RV which was similar to ours.

"You want a beer?" She asked.

Thinking Mom would smell it on me I said, "No thanks."

"How about some of Mama's special brownies." She uncovered a plate of small dark chocolate brownies.

"Sure, I love brownies." She gave him one and took one for herself. Mine was so small I just swallowed it whole.

She reached for the tie on her top and pulled it out and took off her top. Her breasts were perfect and totally tanned. "So, you want to have some fun?" She said and dropped the top on the sofa arm.

My shock quickly passed, and I said, "Sure." I took her in my arms and kissed her. Her tongue was in my mouth a second later and I let mine play with it. Her tits felt so good smashed against my chest. I let my hands go down and massage her ass and pull her into my now erect cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.