Sessions With My Shrink
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Morganna Roberts

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A damaged libido is hard to fix. The Doctor has his work cut out for him. He must restore her youthful urges no matter how kinky the process.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse  

Now that the crazy bitch is back in her place, we can continue with this story. She was in charge of most of chapter 1 but now we have her where we want her. She is flat on her hiney on the Doctor's couch ready to spew out all the dirt on her selfish self-centered life like some whining female with nothing but money and time on her hands.

She looked over at the doctor and saw that he was resting back in his expensive office chair like some conductor getting all the musicians in some semblance of order.

Amanda knew her nylon covered legs were not quite closed but she didn't care if the doctor was taking a good peek or not. In fact, she kind of hoped he was because then he could see her French undies and know she was not the sort of woman that skimped on something nice to cover her pretty pussy. She absent-mindedly tweaked her nipples just to get them to stand up firmer and noticed that the doctor was right on it like a bird-dog never missing a single trick. She would have to be careful with this one. He was the type to get her panties down just by suggesting the thought and letting her make the first move. She hated those guys who thought they were God's gift to women and made her take it because there was simply no other option.

"Tell me about your primary concern, Amanda dear."

She knew she was lost because he didn't even fuck around with using her last name like most doctors would have done. He went right to Amanda and even threw her a "dear" just to watch her legs spread apart a little wider. She understood his line of attack now. It was a full frontal assault and she hoped her line of defense could withstand his direct move into her personal business.

"That would be my husband, doctor. He is not treating me with respect and not making me feel loved anymore."

She saw the doctor put his glasses back on his face and lean forward. It was obvious he was peering up between her legs and she welcomed his childish game with glee. Her legs fell apart like well-trained circus seals ready to do their first trick. Amanda knew her French undies were front and center and thought she could already feel the moisture from her slit start to saturate their silky fabric with her succulent juices. It embarrassed her to think he could see the spot of wetness in the center of her womanhood betraying her need for human contact in the most intimate of places.

It had been quite a long time since she had gotten it good right there and she hoped the doctor might have some therapeutic vaginal exercise to test her level of sexual response. It sounded so much nicer to think in those terms like she was taking some sort of medicine than to think of it as just another dirty affair with her on her back giving some prick his jollies with her compliant cunt. She had to admit she was getting to the point where she never passed up any opportunity at getting laid and used every excuse in the book to set up the proper circumstances for her taking.

Amanda had reached that point in her life when she liked her male companions to do all the talking and all the motions allowing her to just rest back and take what they wanted to give her without any resistance at all. She knew it would be more interesting if she struggled a bit or at least put up some sort of token resistance but she was tired of those games and just urged them to greater speed with the little tricks she had learned along the way from men and women that had deviant minded tutors.

She acted surprised when the doctor started to push up her dress and mauled her cunt with his eager hands. He was a bit more frenzied than she would have expected from a man of his age and his look of cautious dignity. Still, it was refreshing and she lifted her hips for him to remove her undies without any difficulty and he responded by slapping his happy cock on her already wet cunt with a smile on his face and gleam in his eye that told her she was in for a nice long ride.

The fact that he was treating her more like a tough biker chick instead of a pampered uptown rich guy's housewife appealed to her on a more visceral level and she responded by grunting loudly when he bottomed out in her deprived female cave. It caused him to laugh at her defenseless position underneath his bulk and she was momentarily scared because all she could think about was the silly story about "Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde". There was no doubt in her mind that it was the "Monster" pumping away between her legs. She didn't know if she should laugh or cry when he began to slap her breasts with stinging fingers and twist her nipples in a skilled nasty way that made her eyes tear so badly that she was afraid her mascara might actually start to run. All of a sudden, she realized it was making her rush into an unexpected orgasm and she almost howled out her frustration because it was too fast. She wanted more and for a much longer time savoring each pulse –pounding moment.

Of course, it was too late to stop such a thing when it was already past the point of no return. She shuddered with her shameful jerking motions and vibrations underneath his thick body that held her in place like she was a football being set for a final kick.

The only sound she could hear in the small office was the ridiculous whimpers of her panting joy but she was unable to cease her reaction and just looked up into his staring eyes that told her she belonged only to him at this moment and she had to be content with her helplessness. She wanted to spit in his face and tell him he had a tiny dick which would have been a terrible lie because it was oversized and so thick she had an initial doubt it would actually go inside her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.