Kinky Vanilla
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by LustLord59

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 1 - A paranoid brother and an innocent sister

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

Now you're wondering how a brother and sister started out on the path to an incredible sex life with each other. That's a good question actually. I guess I should start at the beginning, where awkwardness and memories I really, really want to repress abound. Let's go back 4 years in time, to the faraway, mythical land of Toronto, Canada...


My name is Jordan Hartley. I'm 16 years old, and I live with my nice family in a nice house in a nice neighbourhood in the nice city of Toronto.

My life is pretty nice. My family is the most standard, regular, ordinary family on the face of the planet, apart from how well my siblings and I get along. My 14 year old sister, Camille, my 6 year old brother, Cody, and I have never had a major fight or incident, and that's probably not going to change any time soon. My father is third generation Irish-Canadian and my mother is second generation Italian-Canadian, and they both lost touch with their respective cultures long before they were married, so as a result we're as stereotypically Caucasian and Western as it gets. My mother is pretty liberal for an upper-middle class mother and she still manages to be loving and devoted as she can be, so she's pretty cool. Which isn't to say my father isn't cool except, well he isn't.

See, my dad comes from a long line of devout Catholics who believed everything drilled into their heads from childhood, and he still maintains these archaic principles, even now in the age of information and liberation. I don't mean to shit on Catholicism or religion, I respect people of faith and have no problem with them, it's just my dad takes it a bit far. While my mom is pretty cool and surprisingly liberal, my dad is uncharacteristically ultra-conservative and constricting for a white dad. I say this as the oldest son, who has the most freedom and privilege out of all the children. I guess he's been pretty lax on me considering, since I don't get much flak except from the odd lecture on "What would Jesus do?" or "Stay straight as an arrow and don't smoke or do drugs", but the way he treats Camille is pretty ridiculous.

Dad keeps Camille practically in a cage since he can't bear to think of her as anything but his sweet, innocent, ever-chaste princess. When she was really small she wasn't allowed to have or go to playdates unless everyone was a girl. She's never allowed to have a sleepover or go to one, even if it's all girls. She's not allowed to join co-ed extracurriculars except altar serving at our elementary school's parish, which she's been doing for 5 years. She just got her first cell phone on her 14th birthday 2 months ago, and it's an outdated piece of shit she's not allowed to use past 5pm even on weekends, and my dad checks her phone regularly to see who she's been talking to and what she's been texting, and to make sure she doesn't have contact info saved on any boys. I mean shit dad, I get she's pubescent and things can get weird at this age but putting her in an anti-boy concentration camp isn't the solution. This shit's a recipe for disaster. Cody's got it good as young as he is because our mom dotes on him like crazy because he's the youngest and goddamn adorable, and I've got a lot of freedom (relatively) just because I'm the oldest son. But Camille? Camille got the shaft.

The kicker is, Camille is the sweetest girl ever. I've seen plenty of girls get bitchy at her age or earlier, and even more get lost to their hormones. Camille is neither of those and won't become them either. She's kind and she's friendly and she's got a good head on her shoulders, and she works hard too. Seriously, I've never seen someone so young be so dedicated to work and her future. She was captain of the girls volleyball team in elementary school, she's going places in a local youth gymnastics team, she altar serves and goes to Sunday school, and she puts a lot of effort into school events like bake sales and food bank drives. And through all this, she still finds time to be popular and academically excellent. It seems like she does nothing just fun for herself and she spends all her time moving up ladders and achieving, and I'm sad for it.

It's a good thing she's got me.

Camille and I get along really really well. Like, freakishly well. I have a few friends with siblings slightly older or younger then them and they practically hate each other's guts. My siblings and I never had major sibling rivalry or fights, especially Camille and I. Maybe it's because we're so alike. We're both precocious and smart and mature for our ages, and in my opinion, just good kids in general. I mean don't get me wrong we're not perfect, we are teenagers after all. I still jack off incessantly like my life depends on it and I can get really immature with my friends, and Camille is actually into that Disney live-action garbage like Zoey 101 and Hannah Montana and that new Bieber kid who said "one time" in his song One Time like a hundred fucking times. We have our quirks, sure, but we're generally awesome.

On that note, let's finally get to me and how awesome I am. I think it's safe to say you and I both know I'm way smarter and more mature than I should be for my age. I mean honestly, have you met a 16 year old with insight and vocabulary like this? Don't say yes I don't care if you have.

Just like Camille and my dad and everyone else in my family I'm naturally athletic. I was a born runner. I got the looks of a teenage model, body of a soccer player, and, well, the lifestyle of a nerd. I mean I am fit as fuck and I'm pretty killer at Ultimate, but apart from chasing after Frisbees a few times a week I don't use the natural athlete inside me much.

I was never into contact sports or the party and jock scene so I sit at home a lot. I get the feeling my mom thinks it's a waste of potential but she's cool with me being me. I guess that's one way Camille and I differ, she's driven and outgoing and I like to just sit on my ass. Where she's into sports and going out, even though she's not really allowed to, I'm into reading, and video games, and the internet. I spend a lot of my time reading Japanese comics (manga) and watching Japanese cartoons (anime) and uh sometimesimasturbatetothatstufftoo(hentai)butyoudontneedtoknowthat and the thing I like to spend most of my time doing on the internet is playing poker online. I first found poker when I was 11 and started playing online (illegally) when I was 13, and I guess I just have a natural talent for it because I'm already making big bank before I've even gotten a summer job. I don't want to bore you with the details but basically it's not uncommon for me to make or break 2 thousand bucks a night, but obviously I make much more often than break since I'm basically God's gift to

"What are you writing?"

"JESUS!"

I nearly fell off my chair I was startled so hard. I looked up at my sister, whose face was right above my shoulder, looking at my desktop screen.

"What ... is this?" she asked.

"Just a summary. About me." I said meekly.

"What for?"

"Uh, the fourth wall."

"What's the fourth wall?"

"The fourth wall is how long were you standing right behind me reading my personal shit?"

"Long enough to see you write about what you masturbate to," she replied, completely deadpan.

Oh sweet Jesus why holy shit. I felt like my heart just dropped into a bucket of ice. The embarrassment.

"Hey, you're too young for that stuff and that word," I countered, trying to shift the focus off the subject of my lechery.

"What are you, Dad?" She didn't miss a beat.

"What are you, some ... shoulder ... reader?" Nailed it.

She staggered backward and pretended to be dazed, as if my comeback was so good it physically stunned her. She tried to feign a vacant look on her face but I could see her desperately trying to stop herself from smiling at my goofy retort. This was her classic response to my terrible comebacks, which I've been starting to make intentionally bad because I love when we bounce off each other like this.

"Yep, keep going. All the way back," I teased, encouraging her to fake stagger all the way out of my room. "When are you gonna start knocking before coming into my room?"

"When you start helping me with my math homework at 5 like you said instead of writing about what turns you on until 6," she retorted coolly, all the while slowly walking backwards out my door.

Man she is so fast on these oh God we're talking about that masturbation comment I wrote again "Okay, okay look," I said with a dull, lackadaisical tone, "I'll help you with your math homework now and we'll compleeeetely forget about that and totally never mention that to anyone ever because that was super private, yeah?"

"I dunno, it's kind of hard to forget about stuff like that when your brother's a total perv," she teased right back.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I responded with an obviously fake chuckle, "I'm totally not a pervert." I then made a show about laser-focusing on her chest as she took the final steps out my door.

"Ugh," she groaned with a laugh, then turned and walked down the hall towards her room with a smile and ... was that a bit of a blush?

Anyway, well that's my sister. I know right? What kind of 14 year old acts like that? Barely into Grade 8 and she's got the sense of humor, wit, and self-confidence of a college student. Like I said, she's precocious, always has been. That's just Camille, or Cammi, as I like to call her. No big story there. Everyone used to call her that when she was really small because it sounds super cutesy and people are starting to call her Camille now as she grows up, but she'll always be Cammi to me. Okay maybe there is a tiiiny bit more story to it for me. See I like ... well I'm not gonna say I'm a pedophile, I am still a minor and I'm not into like 8 year olds or anything, but I like petite girls and girls around Cammi's stature. Let's call them budding. And hey I don't think that's, you know, too wrong, right? I'm just 16 still I can get away with it. I mean it's not like my favorite hentai I jack off to is like, lolicon or anything (Google if you dare).

Okay I'll come out with it, I'm kind of into little girls. Not like an actual pedophile for God's sake. I mean like developing girls, 14-15, small figures, that kind of stuff. Even though I jack off to lolicon stuff I always look for hentai of characters that look like that and steer way clear of the shit that looks like actual 7 year olds getting it on. And I won't lie, I've noticed how Cammi's been ... changing. I haven't done anything to her and I have no intention to, but sometimes I do catch myself looking just a little too long at her budding chest, or her slender legs, or her slender back. I know she's my sister, but we're really close and it's really harmless. Maybe you have your doubts after that little exchange we just had but really that's as far as it goes. I don't smell her laundry or sneak peeks at her in the shower or anything. It's really innocent and brotherly. I may like her type but that stays only as far as the hentai I watch and read. And the name I call her.

Later I helped her with that math homework in her room. Nothing new, nothing special. I knelt at the side of her bed and taught her just a few shortcuts I personally used and got her thinking about problems the right way while she lay on her stomach facing me, feet in the air. She absorbed everything I taught her, if you can even call it that, really quickly as always but I felt something was slightly awry today. A few times after looking at her assigned questions and then up at her I saw her glance divert quickly to her textbook, like she had been looking at my face while I wasn't looking at her. This isn't that uncommon but it happened way more today than usual. I didn't bring it up and it didn't seem a big deal but I thought about it when I was back in my room and it kind of pleased and concerned me.

Maybe she's just really appreciating my helping her and we're growing even closer as siblings. Maybe. It's definitely possible. But it doesn't feel like it. And when she left my room earlier after I stared at her chest as a joke I thought I caught a hint of a blush. Could she really be... ? That's possible too. Dad forbids her from basically having a social life, especially with boys, so I'm by far the most present male figure in her life, and pretty close to her in age too. Maybe she's confused because of her lack of freedom and experiences with boys. Maybe she's acting out because Dad's forcing her to repress basically everything she should be naturally feeling. Or maybe, maybe I'm just being fucking retarded and projecting my own wishful thinking on the situation. I mean, this is Cammi. She may be a little girl in name and body but she sure as shit isn't in personality. She knows it's wrong between siblings. She knows I'm her brother and what our relationship is. I'm just kinda getting attracted to her myself and giving myself too much credit. Holy shit man get your shit together, she's your little sister! My God, you were entertaining the thought that she was digging you but it's you man, it's you! Honestly, so what if she's super slender and ripe and ... trim and ... got that perfect dirty blonde hair ... and those perky budding tits that yeah wow okay this is really fucked up.

I, uh...

Hm.

After I did a little moral tug of war in my head I soon decided to deal with these intrusive feelings and libido that night, and once my head was clear and my other head was limp and content, I'd make sure these thoughts never entered my mind again. I thought it was morally fucked but I needed to get out of this rut and this seemed the only way to do it. Yeah, as messed up as it was, I was gonna masturbate to my little sister that night.

After I was pretty sure everyone in the house should've been sleeping I Iocked my door, booted my desktop back up, and started opening pictures of Cammi that might have been ... fappable. We were close and Mom and Dad were hopelessly technologically retarded, so every digital photo was uploaded into my computer and I created albums and wallpapers for my family. I had every picture of family vacations we had taken and shots of us at the beach and pool. I had plenty of pictures where Cammi's cute and slim body were nicely displayed and all those moral hesitations I had moments earlier fell away as my heartbeat rose and my dick got stiffer. I thought less about how I was about to sell my soul to the devil and more about how my preteen little sister was, dare I say it, fuckable.

I zoomed in on one picture we took one afternoon at the beach, where Cammi wore a tight little green bikini. It was the first time she had ever worn one and probably the last until she was way older and moved out, because Dad didn't seem too pleased about it. The bikini was kind of childish, with pink seams and yellow polka dots but mostly it made her body easy to take in, easy to admire. I mean, I always knew what Cammi looked like but I never really thought about it until now. She was small and cute and short, standing at maybe 5'2. She had dirty blonde hair that was almost brown that went a bit past her shoulder and she sometimes wore in a ponytail but hung free and loose that day at the beach. She had a cute and simultaneously pretty face with sparkling eyes and a perfect smile. She had a cute button nose and she was definitely not matured yet physically, but she'll be turning heads in a couple of years for sure. Her breasts were small and just developing, maybe just a small A? Whatever size they were, I wanted to fondle them gently, suck on them, lick circles around her nipples ... Damn this is getting hot. Oh Christ man this is your sister!

Whatever I have to get through with this, I can have post-orgasm regret later, and let that fuel me to never do this again, but right now, let's just get this over with. I looked down at her perfect midriff, slender and smooth. Her belly button looked adorable and I probably couldn't fit my pinky in there. She was a little on the skinny side, but that's natural at this age, with the sudden growth spurt and all. Speaking of which I was getting a hell of a growth in my crotch, and it really wanted to spurt. I looked down at her slim, slightly bronzed legs, and at her waist, trying to imagine what her pussy looks like behind that godforsaken piece of green polkadotted fabric. She's probably hairless down there, or close to it.

Her pussy probably looks just as adorable yet fuckable as the rest of her.

Shit I wanna just fuck her bareback right now. Whoa getting a little overboard there chief, let's just pop this ugly one out and try to forget this ever happened. I started stroking my rock-hard cock through my boxers and

"What are you looking at?"

I nearly fell out of my chair again.

"Jesus fucking what the actual fuck Cammi?!" I yelled in some kind of loud whisper.

"Why are you looking at a super close up of me in a swim suit?"

"Why are you in my room at midnight?! You're supposed to be sleeping! I locked the door!"

"You know our room locks suck right? You can stick a pen in the circle slot on the outside and the doors just unlock."

"That's great but why the hell did you do that to get into my room at midnight?"

"Don't try to change the subject, why are you looking at a zoomed-in picture of me at the beach?"

Change the subject? I probably could've retorted back and insisted on an answer from her instead, since as weird as me looking at a picture of her was, her barging into my locked room at midnight for no reason at all was probably weirder. In some illogical attempt to hide my shame though, I just made up some lame excuse for my perversion instead.

"Dad wanted a new family screensaver and I kept putting it off and now he's on my ass because it takes five minutes to make one but I've kept him waiting for like a week. There. Now why the hell are you busting into my room in the middle of the night? I locked the door. That usually means don't come in or at least knock first, and you picked the lock? What the shit, Cammi?"

"Dad wants a new screensaver," she replied dubiously. She dodged my question again but still pointed out the retarded excuse I gave. God, why is talking to a 14 year old like a chess match?

"Yes."

"And he asked for this picture."

"No he left the choice up to me." Please don't notice the tent I'm pitching please don't notice the tent I'm pitching.

"So you picked this close up of me in a bikini."

"Y-yeah." Beads of sweat started to form around my temples. I am so fucked. How did we even get to this situation?

I thought I saw her give a split second glance at my crotch but then she looked me straight in the face for a good 10 seconds with absolutely no expression. I reflected her stare right back but my heart was beating up in my throat.

"Come with me," she said curtly, and headed to the door. If I stood up now she would definitely see my full-mast erection, so I frantically tried to prevent that from happening.

"To where? Your room? Just go over there I'll be there in a sec." I needed to stall for time and get myself wilted as soon as humanly possible.

What the fuck would she think of me if she found out?

"Just come with me now." She stopped walking towards the door and just stood and faced me, waiting for me to stand up and go with her.

"What is it? You're acting weird." She really was acting weird but I was just trying to switch the focus and maybe stall long enough to get rid of this tentpole. "What do you need me for so badly at midnight?" Quick, think of random, unarousing stuff. Uh, rocking chairs, keyboard, dudes.

"Just," Cammi huffed impatiently, and started striding quickly over towards me, "come with me." She made out to grab my arm and pull me up. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck um spiders, scary clowns, GRANDMAohthankgodtherewego.

Cammi grabbed my left wrist and pulled me to my feet, not one second after my erection wilted. She started dragging me over to the door and I thought I saw her sneak a peek at my thankfully innocuous groin again when she stopped with a genuinely upset expression on her face, like a toddler about to throw a tantrum.

"Cammi what the hell-"

"Why did you do that?" she interrupted. She looked totally despondent.

"Do what?" I asked. This was getting weird. I didn't understand what was going on.

She looked me in the eyes with that angry and sad look again, before trailing her eyes to the floor. It looked like she was either about to scream at me or cry.

"Cammi-"

She suddenly grabbed my crotch with a purpose. Not with the intention of crushing my junk and hurting me, but like she wanted to fondle me but she was upset.

I never recoiled so quickly from anything in my life.

"What the fuck are you doing Cammi?!" I exclaimed in an urgent whisper.

I took a couple more tentative steps back.

Cammi rounded on me again and grabbed my junk again, tighter this time, and tiptoed and French kissed me square in the mouth. Cammi had always been a strong character but never anything like this. On that note, what the fuck is going on right now? I thought she seemed really determined and almost imposing but as I put my hands on her shoulders I felt her wilt like a dying flower and I pretty much had to hold her up. I then realized I was still locked in a kiss with my severely underage little sister and I pushed her back and broke the kiss. Our eyes flew open and as we locked gazes we felt the world crashing around us.

That just happened. I could feel how wrong that was. I know she felt the same thing too. What the hell is happening right now? How the hell do we go on from here?

"Jordan I ... I'm sorry," Cammi cried meekly and scampered out my door to her room. I just stood frozen in place for a few seconds before I snapped back to my senses. I followed her over to her room and tried to enter but she locked the door. Remembering what she said I went back to my room, fetched the first pen I saw, then went back to her door and pushed it gently into the circle slot in the handle. Like she said, the lock unhitched with a faint click and I came into her room easily.

I saw her sitting on her bed, back against the wall, head turned down with the bottom half of her face buried in her knees but her eyes looked up at me. I decided to try to defuse the tension.

"Heh," I chuckled awkwardly, "these locks really are useless."

"What do you want?" I heard anguish in her voice and after looking at her more closely I saw tears welling up in her eyes. This isn't Cammi. It hurts to see her like this. This isn't the Cammi I know.

"We need to talk about what just happened."

"What is there to talk about?" she replied sadly.

"Tons, actually."

There was an awkward silence for a moment, neither of us knowing how to broach the topic or break the deafening silence, when she just blurted out,

"I don't know."

"What?"

"I don't know. You were gonna ask me something. What I was thinking or what I wanted or what's going on, and I don't know. I don't know anything."

Shit, I don't know my sister as well as I thought.

"Look I know Dad's super strict with you and you've got, you know, changes going on right now, so it's perfectly normal to be confused-"

"I'm not confused," she retorted coldly. I raised an eyebrow at her in a knowing "are-you-serious" look.

"Okay", she admitted, "maybe I am confused."

"Look, if you ever want to ask about feelings or weird stuff going on with you, as awkward as it may be, you can always ask me. I promise I won't laugh or make fun of you."

"I don't want to talk about my feelings or puberty things."

"What then?"

"I want you."

What. The fuck. Another awkward silence. I simply didn't know how to follow that.

"I don't really think you said ... what you were trying ... to say."

"I want you and me to be together. I want to make out, maybe have sex.

I want to be ... intimate."

The fuck is she saying right now? Holy shit I really don't know Cammi that well.

"Okay. Okay. Okay okay uh first of all-"

"I'm too young."

"Yeah-"

"Second I'm your sister."

"I-"

"And this is wrong."

" ... Yeah pretty much."

"I don't care."

I felt like I was in some horrible fever dream.

"What?"

"I'm not a little girl, Jordan."

"No you definitely are."

"No, I'm not. You'd be surprised what I know, like how to check your internet history to see what little girl porn comics you masturbate to."

If brains could have heart attacks, mine would have at that very moment.

"Even if Mom and Dad don't know how to use computers, I can't believe you just left that stuff out there."

"Oh my God like THAT'S the weirdest thing that's going on right now."

"I'm just saying..."

I was about to say something when she hit me with another sledgehammer.

"You're not the only one that watches porn you know."

I looked her straight in the eyes with nothing but surprise and curiosity.

"How long?" I asked.

"A few months," she said shyly, "I watch real porn though, with real live people. Not often, just sometimes."

"And do you ... enjoy it? Do you touch yourself when you watch it?" I couldn't believe what I was asking.

"No I don't masturbate. I just watch it to, I don't know, learn? I like watching it but not physically, except tonight."

"What happened tonight?"

"I tried touching myself. It felt kind of good I guess, but not like the people in the videos. So I went to your room and..."

I don't know my sister at all.

"You were masturbating to a picture of me. And then I came over and basically invited you to have sex with me. Why wouldn't you?"

Brain heart attack #2.

"Are you ... in love with me?" I asked tentatively, mortally terrified of the answer.

"Yes," she replied, " ... no. Look I love you like a brother but I'm not in love with you, okay? I guess I love you a little more than just a brother but not..." She trailed off again then stood up and rapidly shed her pyjamas and panties before I could even comprehend what was happening.

"Just ... fuck me!" she demanded.

The moment of truth was upon me, and I felt like I was being pulled apart by every sense I had. I eyed her perfect body, the one I had been fawning over and so ready to jack off to minutes ago, except now I didn't have to imagine what she looked like naked. Here she was, nude as the day she was born, literally ordering me to fuck her. My eyes widened and my heart rate quickened and my brain was about to collapse. My eyes said yes and my dick screamed PLEASE and my conscience somewhere deep in my chest was sounding air raid sirens and my brain basically just shut down because honestly how do you react to a situation like this?

"I ... you'll bleed," I stuttered dumbly. What a fucking thing to say.

"No I won't. I purposely broke my hymen a couple weeks ago with a tampon."

Wh ... bwuuuh??? whfthuuuh?? Jesus Dad put this girl on a leash.

I stood there staring at her tiny, beautiful body for what felt like hours as she stood patiently facing me with fear and hope both in her eyes.

I was so flabbergasted and my brain so offline I might as well have been a teenager-sized potato. Finally I went over to her desk, found her wallet, picked out a quarter, and threw it straight down into the carpet. Heads I'm going to Hell, tails I go to my room and schedule a lobotomy first thing in the morning.

Heads.

I looked over at Cammi as she looked straight back at me with worry in her eyes, not knowing what the flip had resulted in. I let her know immediately.

It was my turn to stride over to her and French her full in the mouth, as I fingered her with one hand vigorously. This was either skipping foreplay or doing it really roughly with a sexually immature virgin girl so I wasn't sure whether this would actually feel good for her but I wanted to do it anyway. Whatever the case, she matched my kiss with as much vitality as I gave her, and our eyes closed as our tongues danced the salsa. I could feel my boner poking right into her belly, and loved the sensation of it. I thought about trying to fit a second finger in her young pussy, but she was so tight the one already in her could barely fit. I tried to massage her G-spot when I realized I had no idea whether she actually had one at this age.

She broke the kiss and pushed my hand down and my finger out of her.

"That doesn't really do anything. Just do me."

I wanted to comply so badly and if I were a weaker person I probably would have ravaged her like a wild animal right there and probably broken her hip, but I truly cared for Cammi and remember how tight her pussy was even just on my finger.

"I'm just trying to give you some foreplay and loosen you up. If you didn't feel good from my finger how am I-"

"Jordan. Fuck me."

I stared at her face dumbly for a couple seconds then quickly stripped down to my birthday suit as well. I eyed her slender, petite body and felt like my cock was going to burst. I took another look at her hairless, juvenile pussy with excitement that turned to worry as I was certain she'd pass out from the pain from me entering her if I didn't empty an entire bottle of lube in her pussy. I almost asked her again if she was sure when I looked up and saw her face just as determined as ever, almost angry that I hadn't impaled her yet.

"Okay then," I said, unsure about any of this.

I lifted her tiny frame up off her feet and gently lay her on her bed.

She gave a small yelp when I lifted her but as I put her down she caressed my arm gently with her hand. I oriented her so her pussy was facing the side of the bed towards me and her head facing the wall. Thank God she had a queen bed so she wouldn't bang her head on the wall, assuming I even got it in.

I spit on my hand and lubed up my rock hard cock and got ready to try to fit a Q-tip through the eye of a needle. The look on Cammi's face looked like she thought the spitting was gross but she understood the need for it.

I positioned the head of my cock at the entrance of her ridiculously tight pussy and pushed it in very slowly. Cammi gripped fistfuls of blanket in both hands and arched her back deeply, not looking like in pleasure so much as in pain. Her face was flushed beet red and her eyes were clamped shut as tight as possible, and I was barely an inch in. I moved in painfully slowly into the tightest passage a dick has ever entered, at something like 10 inches an hour. I just wanted to jackhammer her pussy brutally right there but the look on Cammi's face and the love I had for my sister kept me from destroying her like that. I continued this slow penetration for a minute before Cammi breathlessly yelped, "Stop!"

I was less than half buried in her and moving slower than continental drift and still she couldn't take it. I was about to call it a wash and pull out when she exclaimed,

"Don't you dare pull out." I just stood there not moving, not knowing what to do, my dick in the softest, most velvety vice grip in the world and the tiny girl I wanted to plow so badly ordering me not to move. "I'll be fine," she continued, "just give me a bit."

Not having to focus so hard on a snail's pace penetration, I could focus on her beautiful body again. I took in her cute features, her slim legs, flat stomach, tiny budding breasts, and felt myself getting even harder inside her. She looked even more arousing with her back arched. I moved my hands off her hips and onto her breasts. I played with her nipples with my thumbs and she vibrated a bit before her hands shot up to hold mine still.

"Don't," she gasped.

I chuckled lightly and impatiently. "You don't want me to go deeper and you won't let me pull out and you won't let me play with your tits even though you clearly like it. What am I supposed to do?"

"It ... tickles," she whispered.

I liked that. I moved my thumbs in small circles around and over her nipples again and she arched her back further and let out the sexiest, cutest gasp I've ever heard. She was about to say something when I decided to start pushing deeper again. The sensation from her juvenile tits and overly tight pussy were driving her nuts, and I got the feeling it was finally pleasure instead of pain now.

After a few more slow, sensual minutes I was finally buried to the hilt in her, and I thought to myself, It's done. It's actually happened. I've fucked my little sister. I'm no longer a virgin, and neither is she. I've fucked my sweet, slim, petite, beautiful sister. I started pulling back just a couple inches and I could hear Cammi exhale with pleasure as I slid slowly out. I only slid out a couple of inches before slowly sliding back in again. She took her hands off of mine and grabbed fistfuls of blanket again, and let out a weak squeal. As I almost buried myself to the hilt again I softly played with her nipple with my thumbs once more, and she took in sharp breaths that sounded like a cross between laughing and crying. The sensations from just her pussy or her tits were overwhelming enough, but together she could barely form intelligible thoughts.

After a few more minutes I was sliding almost all the way out and all the way back in each stroke, but more quickly like I was actually building a rhythm. It was about time too, as my cock was starting to ache from being rock-hard in a tight, wet tunnel for almost half an hour. I didn't want Cammi to pass out so although I kept my hands around her ribs by her breasts I only toyed with her nipples occasionally. After a few strokes and getting some simply lovely squeals and gasps from her, I leaned forwards and gently licked one of her tits around the nipple, and she let out an audible moan and grabbed the nearest stuffed animal, a bunny our grandparents gave her on her 7th birthday, and bit into it hard.

I was barely holding on as is, slowly and passionately fucking my tight, developing, 14 year old sister, but after lifting my head back up and seeing her in all her ecstasy, I almost lost it right there. With the sight of her tiny, perky tits wet with my saliva with her back arched and a fistful of blanket in each hand and biting a stuffed animal for dear life with a face flushed completely red and eyes shut tight in total pleasure, my mind almost went blank.

After one deep stroke, without warning, she squealed loudly into the stuffed bunny, pulled her elbows in and gripped the blanket even tighter, and arched her back even harder. I felt her pussy's walls convulsing around my cock, and my mind blanked. I lost the ability to form or even think about words and all I could do was look at the image of juvenile perfection before me and ravage her like an untamed beast. I put my hands back around her waist and fucked her as quickly and roughly as I could as her pussy walls continued to convulse around my swollen cock. I stared at her lightly bouncing tits and red face as I fucked her like an animal. She squealed louder and deeper as her orgasm continued and I looked down to her belly as I started to come. I unloaded a fountain of semen, one jet at a time into her tight little pussy, staring at her waist and thinking only of this soft velvet goddess's womb as the perfect place to pump all of my cum.

We bucked into each other hard a few more times and I almost lost consciousness as the best orgasm of my life washed over me.

I felt a stupid smile spread across my face as I thought about what I had just done. I just savagely fucked and came inside the most perfect 14 year old on the planet. I could not possibly be happier. I just fucked my young sister into the next century, and my balls have never been emptier in my life. Look at her flushed face. I can't even tell if she's still conscious.

I just...

I...

I

oh god what did i just do

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.