My 17 Year Old Wife's Sexual Adventures With Her 2 Brothers - Cover

My 17 Year Old Wife's Sexual Adventures With Her 2 Brothers

Copyright© 2015 by Carl Peters

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Starting when she was a junior in high school, my 17 year old wife has many sexual adventures with her two brothers, who are close to her own age. Lots of masturbation and oral sex.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Hairy  

This is the story of my wife Dee Dee's life comes before she and I were married. I only know about it because it turns me on to think of other men seeing her naked and hearing about her. One night before we made love, early in our marriage, I had asked her if she had ever had sex with anyone before me. She laughed and asked me what part of sex I had in mind. That confused me a little, to be honest, but I said any part. That was when she told me about this period in her life. As far as I know, no one but me and her brothers know the story, and hopefully will never know I told anyone. It's really good though and has an ending that I did witness.

Dee Dee grew up in a small home in our city with her natural dad, her step mom, and 2 brothers. Her mother died when she was 4 from an illness, and her dad married her step mother when she was about 5. Her step mother had no children from a previous marriage and was divorced from their dad. Her oldest brother was Roy, who was 11 months older than she was, and her younger brother Lyle was about 1 year younger than she was. The three grew up together playing and doing natural things children do. They lived in a small house in the city where we still live. The house, which I have visited many times, had 3 small bedrooms. The master bedroom had her parents king size bed in it, and her brothers shared a room and Dee Dee got the other room.

Their mom was a stay at home mom and her dad was a long distance truck driver who was gone during the week. Her mom had been a nurse but had decided to stay at home until her children had grown some and she could leave them home by themselves. At night, her mom would put the three kids into the bath and let them play for awhile. Dee Dee still remembers how much fun her childhood was with her 2 brothers. The baths continued until they were about 6 years old, and then the boys took baths separate from her.

As she got older, she said the three of them used to watch television together, and one of their favorite shows was local wrestling that was televised. This of course was before World Wide Wrestling (WWW) go so big. She said they had their favorites and would watch it every Saturday afternoon. Then, they would practice on each other with 2 being the wrestlers and one the referee. She said they had a great time, and she would usually win over Lyle, but not over Roy. She said they enjoyed it so much that even as they got older they would still wrestle.

Dee Dee said after she turned 13, she began to mature a little more rapidly than Roy. She said by the time she was 14, she wore a 36 C cup bra. She has always been a very hairy girl, and she said she also had a lot of light brown pubic hair by then. Of course, being in the late 60's, it wasn't a fad yet to shave the pubic hair on girls, so she just left it alone. She said by the time she and Roy were in 9th grade, she had filled out even more and wore a 38 C cup bra. She was 15 when she went into middle school.

It was around that time that Dee Dee's mom went back to work at a local hospital as a nurse. Because of the cost of raising 3 teenagers, their parents had felt that her mom should apply for the 4P-4A shift and get the extra differential for nights. Dee Dee said every afternoon she would prepare dinner for her and the kids, and then the kids would warm it up when they ate for the night, and then clean up the kitchen. After that, they would take turns taking a shower and get ready for bed. Their mom would then come home when they were asleep, usually around 2 AM, and then get them ready for school the next day.

She began to notice when she and her brothers would wrestle that they were putting on extra muscles and looking more manly to her. She also noticed that she was having a harder time winning than she before. One night in particular she remembers well, because her and Roy were wrestling and she began to feel an erection on Roy that she had not felt before. She found it exciting, thinking that she was able to turn on her brother. She also said Roy was beginning to try and feel her up when they wrestled by "accidentally" grabbing her breasts or ass. She said Roy would always become embarrassed about that when it happened, but she found it sexy none the less.

She said a few weeks later, while she and Roy were watching wrestling on television, he asked her for a wrestling match of their own. She agreed and got on the floor. She said she had on some shorts and a tee shirt, but no bra. She said she always walked around like that, because she hates wearing a bra. Roy was in some light colored shorts but had no shirt on. She said they began wrestling and before long Roy was on top trying to pin her. She said she had very strong legs and managed to keep him from pinning her, but said she noticed he really had an erection that night rubbing around on top of her. She said he kept grabbing her boobs because he could tell she had no bra on. She said he finally got her pinned under him, and without warning leaned down and kissed her passionately on the mouth. She said she asked him what the hell he was doing, and he just looked sheepish and said he wanted her to know he loved her. She said that ended their wrestling match for the evening.

After a few months of this, she said one night they had put Lyle in bed, and Roy and her were sitting at the kitchen table doing homework. Dee Dee said out of the blue Roy asked if he could ask her a personal question. She first though it would be advice about girls, but she said that Roy asked if he could take a shower with her. She said at first she didn't know what to say, so she asked him why he would ask that. Roy explained to her that they had taken baths as children, and he had enjoyed it very much playing with his other brother and her. He said he missed those times together, and enjoyed their times in the bath. He said he wanted to see if they could recreate those moments until they left home. She said she would think about it some and let him know. She said over the next few days she thought about it over and over, and finally a few days later told Roy that she would try once, just to see how it went. She also said she was going to wear her bra and panties while in the shower with him. Roy agreed that she could wear whatever she wanted, and they decided to shower for the first time together that night.

Dee Dee said all afternoon she was excited thinking about getting to see Roy naked and seeing for herself how big his erection was. She said that evening, after getting Lyle in bed and making sure he was asleep, she and Roy went into the bathroom and got ready for their shower. She had picked out a nice bra and panty set in white to wear. She said Roy got undressed down to his underwear and started the shower. When he got ready to get in, Dee Dee said he shyly turned his back to her and took off his underwear and stepped into the shower behind the shower curtain. Dee Dee undressed to her bra and panties and got in. She said at first they just looked at each other, and said Roy kept his hands cupped over his cock and balls. She said after a moment, though, Roy's erection could not be hidden. She admitted she was very surprised at how large Roy's cock had grown since the last time she saw him naked over 9 or 10 years ago. She said Roy finally stopped trying to hide it and stood with it facing her. She said Roy continued to stare at her once she got wet. She said she finally looked down, and the bra and panties that had been so white were now transparent. She said you couldn't see her nipples, because they were so light pink, but she said the hair on her pussy could be seen very well, plus the hair growing down her thighs. Dee Dee said she was mortified that Roy could see her so well. She said Roy told her that he could see her anyway, so she might as well take them off, so she did. She said this was the first time she had ever stood nude with a teenage boy and she found it scary and exciting at the same. Dee Dee said Roy kept telling her she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen. She said both then washed up and they got out of the shower. Dee Dee said they got dressed and went to bed in their bedrooms. She admitted that after she went to bed, she kept thinking of Roy and his erection and had a hard time sleeping.

Dee Dee said the next day neither one of them said anything about their shower from the night previously, but said she thought about Roy all day. She said that evening they rushed getting Lyle in bed and got in the bathroom as fast as possible. She said that night they were more relaxed than the night before, and said Roy asked her if he could wash her. Dee Dee said she surprised herself that she answered yes so fast, and said Roy grabbed the soap and began washing her boobs. She said by now Roy's erection was larger than the night before, and she says it had to be because he was touching a naked girl for the first time. She said Roy was very gentle and washed her boobs, pussy and ass over and over and soaped her up all over. She said Roy kept saying how soft her pussy hair was. Roy then asked if she would wash him, so she washed him all over and saved his erection for the last. She said when she first touched it, she was amazed at how hard it was. She said she kept washing it up and down and Roy got more and more excited. She said Roy finally began to moan and shot his load all over her. She had never experienced anything like this before, and said it excited her tremendously. Roy was quick to point out to her that everything was fine, and that it was normal when a guy cums. She said her masturbating him became an everyday occurrence, as he enjoyed her doing it much more than he doing it himself at night. She said she really enjoyed it also, and became very good at it.

After a few months of this, as they entered 10th grade, she told Roy that she and her girlfriends had been talking at school about oral sex, and how pleasurable it was supposed to be. She didn't think any of her friends had tried it either, but she decided she wanted Roy to try and do it to her since she had been jerking him off in the shower. It appeared to her that if having an orgasm was that good, then she wanted to try it. Roy was very eager to do it, and that night, after their shower, they went to her bedroom and she lay down and spread her legs for Roy. She said that was the first time Roy had really seen everything between her legs. Dee Dee said Roy had his face right near her pussy and kept running his fingers through the hair and across her pussy lips. She said Roy then asked if she would turn over because he wanted to really see her ass. Dee Dee said she was a little embarrassed, but rolled over on her stomach. She said Roy was shocked that she had brown hair growing around from her pussy up her ass and onto her lower back. Roy told her he thought that was really hot, and then he took his fingers and spread her ass cheeks and looked at her ass hole. She said she could feel her face flushing red from being embarrassed, but Roy never noticed. She said Roy took his fingers and gently rubbed it some, and she said it felt great. Roy then asked her to turn over again. She said at first Roy was very tentative in everything he did, but as she got more turned on, the more ran his tongue in and out of her. She asked Roy to put his fingers in her also, and he began to really run his fingers in and out while he licked her clit. She said all of a sudden she had a violent orgasm, her first ever. She said Roy stopped what he was doing and just stared at her pussy and ass and kissed it all over. She said their sex life together seemed to go into high gear after that. She said Roy kept begging her to let him put his cock in her, but she was scared that she would become pregnant and never did let him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.