My 18 Year Old Wife's First Black Cock With My Best Friend - Cover

My 18 Year Old Wife's First Black Cock With My Best Friend

Copyright© 2015 by Carl Peters

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about my 18 year old wife and my best friend, who was black and a virgin when she met him. I gave him a photo of her naked and she found out. This led to them fucking for the first time, and eventually to gang bangs with his family members and friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Hairy  

I took a photo of my young hairy wife Dee Dee naked in 1974 when she was 17 years old. She was a senior in high school and getting ready for class when I asked her to pose naked for me. She asked why and I said I wanted it so I could remember how she looked naked when she was in high school. She thought that was a good idea and posed for me in a position they used in cheers, as she was a varsity cheerleader at school. I also wanted the photo to give to my best friend Willie, who was black and still a virgin. Willie had known Dee Dee for 3 years, and had met her after she and I began dating. They had become good friends also.

Willie, who had been my best friend since the 6th grade, had kept asking me what Dee Dee, my wife, looked like naked. He had also been my best man at my wedding, and on that day Dee Dee had worn a dress that showed off quite a bit of her boobs. She had fascinated Willie since then, and he really wanted to know what was under her clothes. Willie was a tall, muscular black man, about 22 years old, very shy, and still a virgin. Willie was very embarrassed by that, as he had never been laid. It seemed to me, though, that he really was obsessed with Dee Dee, because he kept asking questions about her.

A few days went by, and I had taken the photo of Dee Dee and had it made into a large poster for Willie's bedroom. I picked it up and took it to Willie's apartment. I reminded him if Dee Dee and I dropped in to see him that he was not to let her go into his bedroom under any circumstances. He said that was fine. We took it in and taped it to the wall next to his bed.

A week later, Dee Dee asked me to call and invite Willie over for dinner. He came to dinner every week and we would watch television and visit afterwards. He agreed to come and came over on a Friday night after we got off work. Dee Dee had prepared a nice dinner after getting home from school and was preparing it when we got to my house.

After dinner, Willie and I went into the living room and turned on the TV while Dee Dee finished cleaning up. I leaned over and asked Willie how he liked having Dee Dee's photo in his bedroom. He laughed and said he absolutely loved it. He said Dee Dee was the last thing he saw at night and the first thing he saw each morning. He also laughed and said he really enjoyed their time together having sex! I asked him what in the world was he talking about, and Willie said he would masturbate each night to her photo, and said he loved her boobs, but her really hairy pussy really did it for him. We both laughed about that, and I said it really did it for me too. Willie said he hoped someday to have a girlfriend with that much hair on her pussy so he could run his fingers through it. He also admitted that he thought he was also in love with Dee Dee, as he really loved her personality and her looks, but realized that she was taken and off limits to him.

Well, unknown to us, Dee Dee had heard her name mentioned as we were talking, so she came into the living room and asked what we were talking about. We both denied talking about her at all, but she said she had definitely heard us talking, and said Willie had mentioned that she was the last thing he saw at night and the first thing in the morning, and she said we needed to tell her, because she was interested.

I told her what I had done with her photograph, and why I had done so. I explained that Willie had been wanting to know what she looked like naked for a long time, and that I had taken her photo to give to him. I told her about her wedding dress, and how much Willie had loved it and her creamy white boobies. I asked her to forgive me for lying to her, but said I really had wanted a photo of her naked at 17 to give to my best friend.

Dee Dee looked at Willie and asked what he had to say to her. He just looked embarrassed and said he had wanted to see her naked for a long time, and admitted that when she did things around the house he would try and look down her blouse to see her boobs or would try and see up her dress when he could. He also asked her to forgive him and said he would try and stop doing that if it made her uncomfortable. He said he knew that she was in love with me and that it was wrong for him to lust after her like he did, and said he would try to become more gentlemanly.

Dee Dee sat and listened to all of this without saying anything. She finally looked at me and said I should have told her what the photo was for, but said she didn't have a problem with Willie having it. She looked at Willie and asked what he had done with the photo, and Willie explained we had put it on his wall in his bedroom. Dee Dee had apparently heard more than we thought, because then she asked Willie if he was masturbating to her photo. Willie was very embarrassed then, and admitted he had, and admitted to her that he was still a virgin and could not help himself.

Dee Dee finally looked at me and said that I could have caused much less problems if I would have been straight with her. She then looked at Willie and asked him why he hadn't just come to her in the first place and told her what he wanted. She said that truthfully, she had been wanting to see what Willie looked like naked for a long time also. Dee Dee said her friends and her talked a lot at school about sex, since Dee Dee was more or less the expert since she was married and having sex regularly. Dee Dee said she had told her friends about Willie also and her friends had told her that black men have huge cocks, and are much more sexually vigorous than white men. Dee Dee from that day on she had wanted to see Willie's cock to see how big it was compared to mine. She then looked at Willie and told him that she was willing to undress completely and let him see her naked if Willie would undress and let her see him naked.

Willie's eyes got big and he looked at me and asked if I was ok with that. Dee Dee spoke up before I could and said that I would have no problem with that if I knew what was good for me and if I ever wanted her pussy again. I said I was ok with that, if I could watch. They both agreed immediately and my wife stood and started undressing. Willie also stood and almost ripped his clothes off getting undressed for her. Now, I had seen Willie naked in gym classes, but had not in a few years. When Willie was down to his underwear, it was apparent that he had a huge cock, and when he removed his underwear, Dee Dee and I were both shocked. It was very long and very thick, and hard as a rock. I had never seen another cock that size before, and I had served 2 years in the military and taken showers with many men. Willie's was the biggest I had ever seen, and it made me a little jealous.

Dee Dee then walked over to Willie and stood a foot in front of him. She invited him to look her over and much as he wanted and she would show him anything he wanted to see. Willie began by touching her breasts and squeezing them softly, and he reached down and licked and kissed each nipple, which were standing up erect. Willie then put his hands between her legs and began feeling her up. Willie walked around behind her and rubbed her ass. The only thing he asked her to do was to bend over and spread her ass cheeks for him. Dee Dee immediately bent over and pulled her cheeks apart. Willie leaned over and checked out her little ass hole, and then kissed her ass cheeks. Willie then took his fingers and gently felt her asshole and rubbed it some.

She then looked Willie over as well, and kept holding and stroking his cock over and over. Dee Dee leaned over and put the head of his cock in her mouth and gave it a suck or two, then surprisingly told Willie she too wanted to see his asshole. Willie turned around and leaned over and spread his cheeks for her, and Dee Dee checked out his ass, and like Willie did she touched it and rubbed it with her fingers.

Willie then told Dee Dee that she was more beautiful in real life than any photo could do justice to. They began to kiss in front of me and kept rubbing each other's bodies and exploring with their hands. Dee Dee finally looked at Willie and told him to follow her and they walked into our bedroom. She then lay down on our bed and asked Willie to get on it with her. She told Willie that when he left the next morning, he would no longer be a virgin.

Dee Dee and Willie lay there for a little bit just kissing and touching each other. Willie's cock had gotten even larger while doing this. She then asked Willie to turn around and get in the "69" position. She then asked Willie to play with her pussy and lick it some, and said he was free to put his fingers in her and his tongue if he wanted to. She described to him where her clitoris was at and how to stroke it to excite her. Then she said she was going to put his penis in her mouth and suck on it. As soon as she did so, Willie climaxed and squirted a huge load in her mouth. Because she was under him, she couldn't spit it out so she just swallowed it. Willie was thoroughly embarrassed and kept apologizing until she said it tasted wonderful and thanked him for it.

She had him come up beside her and kiss and hold each other more for a while until Willie was ready again, and she had him put his cock in her little pussy. It was so large and hard that he had to enter her slowly until it was all the way in, and then she told him to go faster and faster. Willie's second time was much better, as he was able to keep going while my wife kept having orgasm after orgasm with that huge cock in her. Then Willie would come hard again. They would rest a little and then go at it again. They went for almost 5 hours before they were too tired to continue. Dee Dee had told me before they started that she was giving herself to Willie all night since he had never been with a girl before. The next day she was so sore she could hardly walk.

After that, with my approval, she told Willie that he could come over any time he was horny and fuck her, night or day. Willie asked me if I had agreed to this and I said yes, but that I still wanted to watch them if I wanted. He agreed and came over right away and fucked her good in our bed. There were nights that I would come home from work and Willie would be in her and they would be going hard. I'd wait until they were done and my wife would ask me to fuck her then. I'd finish and she'd ask Willie to fuck her again. It was very erotic and enjoyable.

One night, I was sleeping in the extra bedroom while they fucked in our bed. I heard her scream and went running in to our bedroom to see what was wrong. They were laughing at my rushing in and my wife explained that she wanted to see if she could get Willie's cock in her ass. We had never even tried that. She decided that they would start out in a 69 position. Dee Dee would suck his cock and he would eat her pussy. Willie then started licking her ass and trying to put his tongue in her asshole, and Dee Dee was doing the same to his asshole. One night while I watched them, she got so hot from what Willie was doing to her asshole that she put two fingers in his ass and pulled it open a little and started ramming her tongue into his but hole. When she did that, Willie almost had a stroke from excitement. After a few minutes of that, he flipped her over and drove his huge black cock into her ass and absolutely hammered it. After he shot his load in her ass, she could hardly walk for about 4 days. She didn't complain though, because through it all she kept screaming for him to go faster. To make it up to her, he came over every day and liked and rubbed her asshole to make her feel better. While he did that, she would lay there and almost purr like a kitten. He didn't rush it either. He would work on her pussy and ass for hours. After that, they both really enjoyed anal intercourse also.

It was also very interesting to see what the two of them would come up with to try sexually. One night I came home from having to work overtime and heard them in our bedroom. I walked in and told them hello and kissed Dee Dee. I went out and warmed up dinner. I then sat down and began eating while reading the paper. I got to noticing though that it would be very quiet in the bedroom for a minute or two, then I would hear some light slapping, and then one or the other would giggle a little. I heard Willie say to Dee Dee that she had just beat her best record of 1 and a half minutes. I got curious about what they were doing so I walked back into the bedroom. By now, Dee Dee was on her back naked on the bed and had her head hanging off of the edge of the bed a little. She explained to me that they were trying to see who could hold their breath the longest. She told Willie to go ahead and she would try to do better. At that, Willie squatted over her face and then pulled his ass cheeks open as much as possible. He then sat down on her face and placed his asshole on her mouth. His very hairy balls, which were huge, lay across her nose, and all I could see were her eyes. I could tell by the faces that Willie was making that she was eating his ass as much as she could. After a short time, Dee Dee reached up and slapped Willie lightly on the leg. He immediately stood up and she took a deep breath. Willie announced she had held her breath that time for almost 2 minutes, which excited Dee Dee, as it was her personal best.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.