Flutterball
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a coming-of-age story about two baseball players, Janet Jones and Tommy Craft. Janet is an outstanding knuckleball pitcher and Tommy is her catcher; he is also an outstanding hitter. This is their story through middle school and high school. They both want to play Major League baseball. This is how they begin their preparation for their dream. There is a lot of sex, but it is tied into the plot. The story is told in 10 chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   First   Safe Sex  

While we were gone, the hole for the swimming pool had been dug. Tomorrow, the crew was due to start doing the plumbing. If everything went according to schedule, the shell for the pool would be installed on Wednesday. Friday would see the pool filled for the first time. If everything checked out on Friday morning, we would be allowed to swim in the new pool on Friday afternoon. The final treatment for the pool trimmings would go in on Monday, and the pool would be officially open for business on Tuesday afternoon. All of that was based on no problems showing up, and I was determined to do everything that I could to make sure that happened. What could I do? I didn't know, but I was praying to every god I ever heard of to make it so.

Meanwhile, I was very tired, and Dad had me ice down my arm. Mom was relieved that this was not a pizza night, and we could have a regular supper. Nevertheless, Dad wanted to celebrate my win by cranking up the hot tub. Mom did her usual rolling of her eyes at this, but I think that she was pleased to hear of Dad's mood.

Anyway, after supper, Dad cranked up the hot tub, and we all got in. Dad got his blowjob, Mom got her pussy eaten, and they fucked until they both came, but only once for Mom this time. They headed for their bedroom and I closed down the hot tub. That evening, I masturbated while dreaming of what Tommy and I would do as soon as we both got old enough. According to Mom, we had to wait until we were 14, and that was as good as forever. I wondered when I could promote a vibrator? I had heard of them, but I was not sure what they did.

The next morning, I rode my bike to visit Tommy. I did not call ahead because I would have no problem riding home again if he were not available. I rang the doorbell and Tommy came to the door. He acted very excited to see me, and I felt the same way. I was wearing my swim suit under my tee-shirt and shorts, so I hoped to be able to swim in his pool.

Tommy invited me into his house, and I was greeted by Mrs. Craft. She was headed shopping, so we were stuck with babysitting brother Sid. However, we were allowed to use the pool as long as we kept watch over Sid, and that was acceptable.

We spent a lot of time splashing one another, and Sid got most of the splashes. He loved the attention, so things worked out well. In fact, Sid got so excited over being splashed so much that he tired rapidly and crawled out of the pool. He collapsed on a lounge for a nap and left Tommy and me to our own devices.

We wound up sitting on the steps leading down into the water and just talked. I described the progress on our pool, and said that he would be one of the first ones invited to sample swimming there. Tommy said that was great, but I wondered if our hot tub wasn't more to his liking. I chuckled at that thought, and Tommy asked what was so funny. He broke out laughing when I explained. He did agree that the same thought had crossed his mind.

We got bored with just talking after a while and decided to practice some more pitching. Fortunately, Tommy had a regular baseball glove that I could use, so I didn't have to go home to fetch my own. That was probably just as well so that my mom couldn't find some chores for me to do when I showed up.

Tommy went into the house to fetch his catcher's mit and mask as well as the regular fielder's glove. It took a bit of getting used to because it felt a little strange on my hand, but that didn't last long. Tommy didn't need the rest of the catcher's regalia because there was no batter to foul the ball back at him. If he missed catching one of my flutterballs, all that was involved was a short chase for it.

We spent a lot of the time working on our signs. He had me do a lot of mixing of my knuckle ball and my fastball pitches. Our idea was to try to make my windup and the start of my delivery look the same for both pitches. We really couldn't tell how successful we were—we were going to need an outside observer to give us the final comment.

After a while, my arm was getting tired, so we gave up on the pitching practice. About that time, Sid woke up and wanted to go back into the pool, so all three of us went back in. We fooled around in the pool until Mrs. Craft came home. She had mostly been to the grocery store, and I helped unload the car for her.

None of us had eaten lunch yet, and Sid was getting cranky, so Mrs. Craft invited me to stay for lunch. I cleared that with mom and enjoyed a pair of BLTs with ice tea that Mrs. Craft fixed for us. She wouldn't let us back into the pool right after eating, so Tommy and I sat around talking about things. Later, Tommy rode his bike home with me to take a look at the progress on the pool.

The whole crew was there working on the pool, so there was a lot for us to see. They were making very good progress on the pool, and the foreman told me that they were sure to make their schedule. Therefore, Tommy made a date to come over Friday afternoon to help me test out the pool. Mom cooperated by inviting Tommy to lunch on Friday. She promised to have more BLTs. Tommy blushed at that, but agreed wholeheartedly. He was sure that his mother would give her okay.

Our games this week were with the team that had won the city championship last year, and we were in luck because their best hitter was out sick on Monday. Mr. Forbes, our manager, let our other pitcher do Monday's game, and I played second base. We stomped the opposition that day and won by a score of 9:1. The score would have been higher, but Mr. Forbes cleared his bench to let everybody have a chance to play in the lopsided game. I don't know what was wrong, the other team did everything wrong. This was a real laugher for us, but Mr. Forbes made sure that we did not rub it in. After all, we did have to play them again on Thursday, and they would be the home team.

I was all pumped to pitch on Thursday, and Mom and Dad were there to see me. Mr. Forbes was still letting Tommy and me call my pitches, so the two of us were looking forward to having fun with my new delivery. We failed to score in our half of the first inning, but the other team got one run in their half. Darn it, one of my knuckle balls didn't knuckle, and it was just a fat pitch for their best hitter to swing at. A homerun was the result.

That was the only bad pitch I made all day, but that was how the game ended, 1-0 in their favor. Darn it, we had lost a game, and I was the pitcher. Oh, man, was I down in the dumps after that game. All the guys on the team tried to cheer me up. Mr. Forbes pointed out that we were still tied for first place in the league with today's opposition, so we were still in a good position to make the final game.

I knew even then that I was being silly, but I was just plain inconsolable. That was when Dad showed that he was so smart. He announced that we were going to have pizza for supper, and I could invite Tommy to join us. Mom went along, so there was no doubt that we were having pizza. Tommy was ecstatic, and he used Dad's cellphone to call his mother for permission. She okayed the deal, and Tommy rode home with us after a stop to pick up the pizza that Dad ordered before we left the ball park.

I perked up with Tommy in the car and pizza for supper, so I was back to my usual self by the time we got home. After supper, Dad suggested that we take some time out for the hot tub—he knew that Tommy had already been in the tub with me. Mom blanched at Dad's suggestion, but she went along, as she usually did with his ideas.

Tommy and I rushed out to uncover the tub and to turn on the jets and the heater. We were already in the tub by the time Mom and Dad got there. Dad shed his clothes beside the pool, but Mom was wearing a robe—something she normally never did when headed for the hot tub. She did shed the robe at tub side, and we all saw that she was nude. Naturally, Tommy looked at her and they both blushed a most charming shade of pink.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.