Flutterball - Cover

Flutterball

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a coming-of-age story about two baseball players, Janet Jones and Tommy Craft. Janet is an outstanding knuckleball pitcher and Tommy is her catcher; he is also an outstanding hitter. This is their story through middle school and high school. They both want to play Major League baseball. This is how they begin their preparation for their dream. There is a lot of sex, but it is tied into the plot. The story is told in 10 chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   First   Safe Sex  

We finally got to go home, and Dad suggested that we make it easy on Mom by ordering in pizza. Mom grimaced a little at our unbalanced supper menu, but she went along. Anything Dad wanted so badly was okay with her. Dad ordered the pizza, and he and I rehashed the game while we waited for the pizza. I told him how my arm had hurt toward the end of the game, and Dad was a bit upset. He insisted that I put an ice pack on my arm, though it was probably too late by then.

I wore the ice pack until the pizza showed up, and then I wore it after I had washed up from my last slice of pizza. Mom wanted me to soak in a warm tub before going to bed, but Dad suggested that we all climb into the hot tub instead. As usual, he attacked anything with enthusiasm, and the tub was ready for all of us in short order. For as long as I could remember, we had been soaking in the hot tub as a family for years, and it was always in the nude.

By this time, Mom was reconciled to the fact that the hot tub with all of that naked flesh revved up Dad's libido. He stayed away from me, but he grabbed hold of Mom's tits and started to play with them. She quickly got into the spirit of things and pulled him to sit on the side of the tub while she gave him a blowjob. Dad was still so excited about my success that afternoon that he came very quickly. Once Mom had extracted all that she could suck from his balls, Dad had her sit on the side of the tub while he ate her pussy. Mom shaved her pussy so that Dad would not have to contend with getting hair in his mouth, something that he hated.

Once Dad was recharged, he sat back down in the hot tub and had Mom sit in his lap facing him so that he could penetrate her pussy with his cock. Apparently, Mom was revved up, too, because it did not take her long to come the first time. She was not ready to stop fucking, though, and returned to bouncing on Dad's cock as soon as she had recovered enough to retain her balance. She came a second time and Dad came with her. The two kind of lolled together until they had regained enough equilibrium to dry off and head for bed.

They went at it at least one more time that I could hear. For all I knew, they fucked more than once that night. I was thrilled that they still cared enough for each other to do that. So many of my friends reported that their parents hardly spoke to each other at this stage of their marriage. I was not upset by the exhibition because I had seen it for years, and I was there in the tub to help if one of them had a problem and was about to drown.

Mom had shown me how to masturbate, and I did that while I sat in the tub. I am not sure what to give credit to, but my arm had completely recovered by the next morning, even though that was my favored arm for masturbation. It was up to me to close down the tub before I left because Mom and Dad never did hang around very long after the sex started. I giggled to myself when I thought about it, and I always enjoyed seeing their pleasure. I hoped that I could find a man who would treat me as well as Dad did for Mom.

That brought up an interesting thought: I wondered if Tommy Craft was a possible candidate for the job. All I really knew about him was that he was willing to catch my flutterball, but he was the first boy I knew who had even taken that much interest in me. Maybe I should see what could develop? Like Dad, I always attacked new ideas and situations with enthusiasm. Of course, at 9 years old, Tommy was too young to get serious about, but it was never too early to see what might develop.

With that in mind, I called Tommy to ask him if he was interested in doing some pitching practice. He said that he had other commitments for today. His parents were having a pool party and he was expected to attend. "Hey, JJ, would you like to join us? Dad will be cooking hamburgers and hot dogs over his grill, and Mom is making potato salad. I would be glad to have you come because the only other person to be there is my younger brother, and he is a pain."

"Okay, Tommy, that sounds great. I'll ask my Mom and call you back. What time should I be there and how long will the party last?"

"Dad is not working today, so come over any time. The party should be over about 3:00 this afternoon. I'll walk you home."

That really did sound great, and I was sure that it would be okay with Mom. Tommy lived only three blocks away, so it would be no problem for me to get there. It would be a chance for me to wear my new swim suit. It was a one-piece, but I thought that it was sexy as hell. I had a beach wrap that I could wear over it, so I had the proper clothes to wear to a pool party.

Mom gave her permission, so I called Tommy right away, and he said for me to come over as soon as I could make it. That sounded good to me, and I dashed to my room to change. I wore the beach wrap over my swim suit and some flip-flops to protect my feet.

I was at his house in what may have been record time. I was introduced to Tommy's Mom and Dad, both of whom I liked, and to his younger brother, Sid. I liked his parents, but Sid was only 5 and not worth bothering with. I parked my wrap and flip-flops by the pool and jumped in with Tommy. That was the signal for Sid to jump in, too. He was not allowed in the pool unless someone else was there to keep an eye on him.

I had a great time in the pool with Tommy. Mostly we talked while we were not having splashing contests. Even Sid turned out to be not so bad after he stopped showing off. He could swim by himself, and the only real reason for watching him was to make sure that he did not over tire himself.

It was about 10:00 o'clock when I got to Tommy's house and both of his parents joined us in the pool within the hour. I got some appreciative stares from Mr. Craft, and that was enough to make me happy that I had picked out such a sexy swim suit. It felt good in a general sort of way to see a grown man look at me like that. I did note that, once he took a good look at my wet swim suit, he paid a lot more attention to his wife. From the way he acted, I expected them to disappear into their bedroom sometime that afternoon.

Mr. Craft had a gas grill with some sort of hotplate in it for cooking the burgers. The franks were laid directly on the grill close enough to the fire to get hot, but not close enough to burn. I have no idea what he put into those meat paddies, but they were delicious in a hamburger bun with all of the trimmings.

The hot dogs were for Sid because he could handle them better with his small hands. Mrs. Craft fixed them for him, and he downed them so fast you would think that he was starving. He ate three hot dogs and was down for the count. Sid took over a lounge and went to sleep.

We sat on lounges while we ate our burgers and drank ice tea. I kind of embarrassed myself and ate three of the hamburgers with everything before I realized what I was doing. Nobody seemed to care, so I quit worrying about it. We sat or lay on the lounges while we digested those magnificent burgers. I must confess that I was so full and comfortable that I went to sleep. Tommy woke me up to ask if I wanted to go back into the water. I didn't dare do anything but agree.

We played in the water for another hour or so, then I decided that it was time for me to go home. I didn't want to wear out my welcome. Tommy walked with me to my home, and I introduced him to my mother. Dad was still at work, so he would have to meet Tommy later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.