Breaking the Mold - Cover

Breaking the Mold

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 42-year-old Wilhelm Mary is seduced into a bi-sexual relationship with Amanda Firestone. Their relationship is soon complicated by Amanda's 18-year-old son Corey and then her son Lee. Soon Tony Firestone is involved which leads to an enhancement of Mary's sex life with her husband. Will 17-year-old Madison Wilhelm be folded into the menage as well?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was the first Monday in November when Mary looked out the front window, watching her daughter Madison drive away in the Toyota Tercel that Lee had driven when he was still in high school. As the dented, red car belched a plume of smoke she blurted, “Yep, I’ll talk with Arthur about it.”

The conversation started at the breakfast table when Madison said, “I can’t wait for Christmas when Lee will be home again.”

Mary looked at her elegant teenage daughter and muttered “Christmas. She will be seventeen and will be graduating in June. We just can’t go through another year and not give Madison a proper birthday party.” Then she thought of her son Lee. Lee will be here as well. She thought about him every day. She thought about him many times each day. Each time she did her body warmed. Quite often she got wet between her legs and went to her bed where she thought of him intimately. When Madison got up from the breakfast table Mary admired her beautiful figure and wondered Is she still a virgin? Have she and Lee played with each other? Might they have...?

Deep in thought at the breakfast table, she was startled by Madison’s voice, “Mom, where are you?” Madison had just come back into the room.

From the time the Firestones had become friends of the family Madison’s mother had become so much different from the mother she had known all her life. When she was engaged in something her mother was almost thrilling to be with. But when she was distant as she was now, it seemed like she was in la-la land. “Mom?”

She jerked to attention. “What dear?”

“You startled me, dear, what is it that you said?”

“I asked you what you think I should get Lee for Christmas.”

“Oh, that. I was just thinking about Lee coming home from college in between Christmas and New Year’s. Young lady, what would YOU like for Christmas?”

Madison giggled and without hesitation said, “A new car would be nice.”

That night as they were reading in bed Mary said to Arthur, “I guess Madison should be grateful that she has anything to drive. But that old car is a disgrace, Arthur.”

“So, what are you saying, Mary?”

“When Madison was born, she was such a wonderful Christmas present. But when she was six and asked Santa Claus to make her birthday in July, I’ve had a guilty conscience ever since.”

“Yeah,” Arthur agreed, “The holiday always gets in the way of the poor kid’s birthday.”

“Well,” Mary said, “Why don’t we just make Christmas this year special for her?” Going on she told Arthur that she had called the Broadmoor and enquired about a special dinner ... that she asked for special arrangements to be made for a special gift. “Marva, the event planner, though it was a wonderful idea and wants to participate.”

“Sounds like you’re getting ready for me to open up my wallet Mary.”

Chuckling internally, she thought more than you can even imagine. “I talked with Amanda, and she thought it is a marvelous idea.” Hers and Arthur’s relationship with Amanda had grown to the point where she was consulted on anything of importance to the family. And as far as Arthur was concerned, he had come to the point where he almost slobbered when Amanda was involved in anything. “She thought the idea of a car was outstanding.”

Car? A new car?”

“Yes Arthur, she even suggested a Cooper Mini.”

“Jesus Mary, she’s even going along with an idea to bankrupt us?”

“Arthur, you’re VP of sales, how much money are you making?”

“I know Mary, but the BROADMOOR, for crying out loud, and a CAR. Isn’t that just a bit extravagant? And with Lee in college?”

“He’s on a full-ride scholarship for crying out loud!”

Arthur laughed and said, “She’s a beautiful girl Mary. We’re so lucky in so many respects.” He leered at her and said, “Speaking of a full ride is there any way that you can give me one? I just need a little inducement.”

“Like one of you whores?”

“Tsk, tsk Mary, you said that you weren’t going to bring that up anymore. Not since you told me of yours and Amanda’s exploits.”

“Well big boy let’s see if I can be the best whore, you have ever known, good enough to earn the price of dinner for seven and a Cooper Mini.”

The next morning at breakfast Madison asked, “Why are you walking so tenderly Daddy?”

Blushing, he said, “Last night after work I was playing racquetball and pulled a muscle in my groin.”

With a sympathetic smile, Mary said, “He played so hard Madison. And he lost a big bet.” She thought about how she had abraded his well-exercised member, had left teeth marks on his ass and scrotum, and had reamed his ass so unmercifully with her oversized strap-on. “You know the way your father plays sports Madi; sometimes I hurt for him too,” her smarting pussy and burning anus being so much the cause of his abraded penis.

Arthur and Tony, with long-distance input from Lee and Corey, settled the car issue. They ordered a yellow Cooper Mini with a black racing stripe down the middle. Mary and Amanda handled the dinner details, as well as shopping for the right dresses. “Let’s make it a formal affair,” Amanda said.”

She and Mary were thick as thieves. As Madison’s mother Mary was the driving force, living vicariously through her daughter as she tried on gown after gown. Amanda played a supporting role, giving suggestions as to what kind of dresses the lithe young woman could wear to be appropriately sexy. With envy, pride, and lust both mother and her friend watched as Madison modeled the elegant dresses. Sometimes Mary experienced twinges of jealousy as she noticed Amanda’s licentious gawks or the flaring of her titillated nostrils.

In the end, Madison was clad in a sheath-like princess gown with a neckline low enough to display her perky breasts. But it was high enough that it didn’t suggest an inappropriate exhibition.

“Braless would show her nipples nicely,” Amanda said

Mary countered, “A soft, mesh bra will do. There’s no point in flaunting them Amanda, not at this stage in her life.

“But...” Amanda started to argue.

Mary put her foot down. “I’m her mother Amanda,” she said. “I’ll decide what is best.” Madison’s cheeks flushed at the sternness of her interjection.

For Mary, though, since Amanda had been dominating her since that first bridge party, she had finally come to realize that she was in danger of Amanda Firestone taking over her entire family. She’s insidious. Mary had been living vicariously through her daughter, which was the normal course of familiarity. Now she realized that Amanda was beginning to do the same thing. This is where I draw the line!

Amanda was wise enough to see Mary’s reaction and back off. I’ll just bide my time she thought, and I’ll get what I want ... to bring Madison into the fold. It was here that she thought of her idea for Madison’s birthday present, The “Key to My Heart.” Mary won’t figure that out until I’ve already had my first run at her daughter. And it will be a present from her brother Lee, so she doesn’t suspect me.

When Madison learned that her birthday would be such an elegant event she was overwhelmed with excitement. That she was having a party just two days before Christmas made her keep pinching herself. Since it was special, she imagined an extraordinary birthday present but was afraid to wish for too much. Given the busyness of the season though, she was thrilled that her family and their close friends were going to the trouble of devoting their time to it to make it special.

Mary mended any damage to the fence with Amanda while Amanda pooh-poohed that her words were too harsh. But while they were working on the arrangements together Amanda, with just her left hand on the steering wheel, had laid the groundwork for the special surprise. It was 10:30 am when she pulled up to the building. Lee was in the passenger seat. She had toyed with Lee’s penis since they left her house. His cock which stabbed through his open fly was chafed red from Amanda’s working hand.

When the car coasted into the empty parking space at the Blackthorn Motel, she leaned over and went down on him. From Lee’s perspective, he loved the wicked adventure of getting a hand job on the ride over capped off by a blowjob from his best friend’s elegant mother in a public parking lot. From his experience with Amanda Firestone, he was confident that no matter what she did, she was never going to get caught at it he bucked up and pushed the head of his cock into Amanda’s soft palate as he sent a four-shot salvo of jism down her throat with the kind of pressure that only a twenty-year-old male could muster. And, if she did, he knew she would convince whoever caught them that she was giving first aid rather than sucking his cock.

As always, the gorgeous blonde MILF followed up her oral pleasuring with a kiss. The young man thought, as many times as I’ve done it, I still can’t get over how soft and sweet a woman’s lips can be after sucking my cock. And Amanda’s and Mom’s always seemed to be the best. I’ve never gotten over the excitement of such impossible things.

Slumping in her seat beside him Amanda breathed out excess air and said, “Phew, there is nothing like sucking a young man’s cock. And yours is the best, Lee. I’ll never get over the volume and pressure of your ejaculations.”

After settling a bit more she said, “Reach in the back seat Honey and grab that bag.” It was a small gold bag with “Herschel’s Jewelry” written in black script. He handed it to her. She reached in and pulled out a red velvet jewelry box and handed it to him. “Open it, Lee.” Opening the elegant-looking box, he saw a gold-plated key affixed to a gold neck chain. “Take it out,” she instructed. Fingering the necklace, he turned it and saw etched on the key, “I love you, Sis. This is the key to my heart.”

“I don’t get it, Amanda.”

“Duh,” she laughed, slapping Lee’s forehead with her fingers, “It’s YOUR birthday present to Madison.”

“What’s so special about it?”

“Well, my witty boy,” she laughed. “It’s plated with real gold ... with a real gold chain. Don’t you think your sister will love the sentiment?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.