Breaking the Mold - Cover

Breaking the Mold

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 42-year-old Wilhelm Mary is seduced into a bi-sexual relationship with Amanda Firestone. Their relationship is soon complicated by Amanda's 18-year-old son Corey and then her son Lee. Soon Tony Firestone is involved which leads to an enhancement of Mary's sex life with her husband. Will 17-year-old Madison Wilhelm be folded into the menage as well?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

In the morning Arthur woke up to the thrill of Mary’s mouth on his cock. It didn’t take long for him to respond, turning on the bed and going sixty-nine with her. With last night’s activity, her pussy had been overfilled with his cum. Now, its taste was a tart musk. His wife shuddered in orgasm, which made him feel good that they had gotten to the point where they could get each other off at the same time. He was amazed at how much of a load he could muster after having given his balls such a workout the night before. And they have finally stopped aching. But that was also aggravated by the amount of time his dick was hard at the table and dancing with Amanda ... and Olivia.

Having slept late they decided, rather than going to church they would exhaust any sexual energy leftover from last night. Knowing how to make love properly was far better than newlyweds on a honeymoon. It was one o’clock when they woke up again. Neither was interested in further sex. They were just cuddly and lazy. Arthur broke the silence. “Maybe I’m wrong, sweetie but I think there might be something going on between the Firestones and Olivia and Sandor.”

Her mind recaptured the image of Sandor standing naked over her at the Blackthorn, menacing her with his massive cock while she was sucking Tony’s. Though her pussy had just been well exercised by Arthur’s cock she remembered how Sandor’s huge plow opened her like it was fresh sod on the plains. Mentally she winced, thinking how much it would irritate her abraded cunt to have Sandor inside her right now. She was glad that Arthur’s fit so comfortably. If they had cocks like Arthur’s, they could fuck me repeatedly with no irritation. But I love the adventure of the whole nasty thing. “I don’t know baby,” Mary answered, “They could be, I suppose.”

She had hoped that their wild night of sex, the wildest they had ever had, would allow them to open the subject that Amanda had introduced last night. I might as well give it a stab. “ Arthur. Amanda, and I have been talking quite a bit about that subject.”

Raising his eyebrows he said, “Really?” He was pleased that talking about sex was finally becoming so easy for them.

“Mm-hm. She confided in me that before they moved to Denver, they had tried it with a swingers club several times, but it was too awkward for them and they stopped. She said they didn’t have anything in common with most of the other people in the group.”

“Jesus,” Arthur said, “I’ve heard about swinging clubs but thought they were just a myth.”

She went on, “But they were close to an older couple who Amanda said had spent a lot of years in what she termed as ‘the life.’”

“Swinging?

“Mm-hm, she told me that the way the older couple introduced them made it flow for them just naturally; they are like family. They live in Denver and get together once a month. As for Amanda and Olivia, they are oil and water. They might be involved in some way, but I don’t think in THAT way.”

“It appears to me that Amanda is pretty open with you,” Arthur said. “Sharing secrets like these are pretty unusual don’t you think?”

“I’ve never been this close to ANY woman, sweetie ... EVER.”

He thought about the suspicions he had. Should I change the subject? “It’s more than close, isn’t it Mary?”

Though it was easy to process a conversation like this in Mary’s mind his question made her skittish. “Why do you say MORE than close?”

“It’s the way I see you two looking at each other like you’re dreaming of something.”

Unaware that her snippy reactions were coming across as protest she asked, “And just what do you mean by THAT?”

Picking up on her defensive posture Arthur didn’t want to upset his wife. At the same time, he wanted to be honest. “I can’t explain it, Mary. But if I didn’t know differently, I would suspect that you and she are more than friends ... more like uh lovers.”

How can I deny it? Do I want to? She mulled what was at stake. This is a perfect opportunity to share at least some of my baggage. Will he understand? He’s so much more open lately. But will he UNDERSTAND?

He interrupted her thoughts: “Last night, when I told you that Amanda grabbed my cock under the table it was as if you were trying to explain it away to um ... minimize her actions ... like you were being defensive on her behalf. You jerked me under the table just a little before she did honey. Did the two of you plan it?”

“We didn’t PLAN anything, Arthur.” Her voice sounded stressed. “I told you what a tease Amanda could be. I’m not responsible for her actions. Did you feel VIOLATED or something?”

The girl he had married, and the woman Mary had become, the prim church lady would have been incensed that Amanda had jerked him off under the table. She would have been upset with her friend for taking such personal liberties with her husband. But with the new Mary, it was a matter of fact, as if she were happy with what her friend had done. The window of possibilities opened further, and that openness was turning him on.

To Mary, it was more of a door of opportunity than a window. Curiously, with what she was prepared to tell her husband there was no sense of guilt, only a growing feeling of necessity that would relieve a burden. Her husband’s sexual emergence was more than she could have hoped for. With a sense of remorse she thought, had it been this way all along there would have been no relationship with Amanda, Corey, Lee, Tony, and Sandor. She was glad that it turned out this way though.

That Mary Wilhelm had become her husband’s sexual mentor was a conscious act. Not only did she want a better sex life at home, but she also wanted to lure him into the sexual potpourri she was enjoying. She desperately wanted him there with her. Now that he was tottering on the wall, she was trying to formulate an answer

Jesus Christ, he thought, they ARE getting it on. The delicious image of his wife’s elegant body on top of what he envisioned Amanda’s, going sixty-nine, eating each other’s pussies. It opened his mind to an image he had experienced.

It was just last year in New Orleans. He was with his best customer who wanted to watch two hookers doing each other. It cost the company four hundred dollars. At first, when the customer told him what he wanted Arthur felt uncomfortable. But as the two gorgeous hookers (the image now became of Mary and Amanda) performed such an exotic act on one another his discomfort was heightened by titillation. He was sitting on the couch next to his customer. Both, like teenage boys at a circle jerk jacking off. Together they ended up in bed with the hookers, being sucked by and fucking them. He felt safe in his wife’s silence. It was time to tell her of his transgressions. He needed to get them out in the open. If he were right, he felt certain she would share with him some of hers. If not, there could be weeks of repercussions. But he didn’t want to waste the opportunity. She was snuggled into his warm body. Her thoughts were of ravishing him. Just as she was getting ready to grab his penis again and knead it into a cock he blurted, “I guess, Mary, everybody’s done something they are not proud of.”

“I understand sweetie,” she said. “We can’t all be angels all of the time,” thinking, what could my unadventurous husband have done? “Sometimes sweetie, she said, “you get caught up in things that you would rather not do. And you find it hard to get out of.”

With this kind of accepting opening, he told her how the customer—his biggest—asked to see two prostitutes together, and how he had arranged it with the bell captain ... how it made him feel sleazy. “But when the two women took off all their clothes and started eating each other’s pussy I got so excited that I lost control.”

She tried to imagine her controlled husband, the man she had just brought into the sexual twenty-first century, losing it. It wasn’t like the Arthur she had known over the years, her staid, reserved Arthur. She tried to imagine the two women and what he was doing when he watched them. Thoughts of her husband in that situation opened a flood. It was as if someone had just squirted her pussy with something warm and slippery.

“Are you surprised at me, Mary?” He heard no response. “Are you upset?” no response. “The funny thing is, while I was watching I was imagining you.”

“You imagined me with another woman?” She tried to sound surprised that he would suggest it, asking, “And what were you and your friend doing when the uh ladies were performing?”

“I’m ashamed to tell you.”

“Well, sweetie,” she said with sarcastic inflection, “you weren’t ashamed to bring it up. So why are you ashamed to tell the rest of the story?” She stopped cuddling and created space between them. “What were you doing?”

“It’s been bothering me, Mary. I didn’t want to keep it to myself anymore. I was masturbating.”

She pictured her husband jacking off while watching two women perform. “And what was your uh customer doing?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.