Breaking the Mold - Cover

Breaking the Mold

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 42-year-old Wilhelm Mary is seduced into a bi-sexual relationship with Amanda Firestone. Their relationship is soon complicated by Amanda's 18-year-old son Corey and then her son Lee. Soon Tony Firestone is involved which leads to an enhancement of Mary's sex life with her husband. Will 17-year-old Madison Wilhelm be folded into the menage as well?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was Saturday night, just a few days after Mary’s session with Tony Firestone and Sandor VanCleef. Amanda had planned for Tony and her to share a table with Arthur and Mary at the Christmas dance at their country club. She had invited an unmarried guest and his lady friend to join in. When Amanda told her that the guest would be Sandor and his date Mary was both surprised and excited. Her mind went back to the bed in the Blackthorn Motel and the memory of how Sandor’s humungous cock felt inside her.

At coffee, the morning after the Blackthorn episode Amanda told Mary how Tony gave her a play-by-play account of how he and Sandor had ravished her. She confessed that she was in on the planning of the event. Mary replied, “I’m not surprised, Amanda. Everything that happens to me involving sex lately I suspect you to be involved with in some way.” She related how exciting it was for her to have sex with those two men.” I wish there were some way I could get Arthur to participate.” Pausing as if she were expected to justify her comment she added, “It would be nice for someone to be there to take pictures,” chuckling as if she had been joking.

Amanda asked, “Have you ever thought about swinging?”

“By swinging,” Mary responded, “do you mean swapping spouses with another couple?” She knew what Amanda meant but it always seemed necessary for her to make sure that the obvious was being stated. Lately, whenever she thought about something involving Amanda, she felt she had to confirm it by saying it out loud.

“That’s part of it, Mary. But it can be so much more than that.”

“Have you and Tony ever done it?” Of course, she has. Otherwise, why would she be bringing it up?

“We have sweetie but it’s something you must be careful with. It takes the right combination of people to do it comfortably. Everyone must be mature enough to make sure that no one gets hurt.”

There was no question of Amanda wanting to take a stab at exploring a foray into swinging within their group. And like everything she suggested it triggered great curiosity in Mary’s mind. Though she knew that Amanda would try her best to make it work she doubted that Arthur would not allow them to be involved with something like that. “I don’t know if Arthur would ever consider it Amanda.”

With a clever smile, Amanda replied, “Arthur’s not going to be as much of a problem as you might think Mary. Have you seen how blatantly he ogles me? As far as I’m concerned there’s always been something about your husband that says, ‘I’m a player.’”

“Arthur is such a straight arrow,” Mary responded. But thinking about how easy it was to get him involved in their kinky sex she decided not to dispute her friend’s assessment. In addition to that, she couldn’t forget the sense she had one night that Arthur might have been playing around on her. While getting ready for the party Arthur was standing in front of the mirror tying his necktie Mary thought about what Amanda had said about him. She was sure that the Arthur she knew wouldn’t go for what Amanda was suggesting. Thinking how she could prime the pump she kneeled between him and the dresser and zipped down his fly.

“What the hell...?” Arthur said in surprise. But she was already working his cock into an erection. “Jesus Mary, what’s gotten into you?” His cock was already plugging her mouth bringing him quickly to the edge. “Oh, ho, ho, Mary, you’d better watch out, I’m about there.” Ignoring his warning she worked him faster until he finished in her mouth.

As she smiled up at him with white strings of semen on her chin she said, “Ya know sweetie, the more of your sperm I get in my mouth the better I like it.”

Still new at his wife doing things like this to him he laughed and asked, “Where has this new Mary Wilhelm come from?”

Swallowing with a gulp she smiled and said, “She recently came out of the dark ages dear, and she is enjoying how different her sex life has become with her husband.”

Enthusiastic that since his wife’s friendship with Amanda Firestone began their sex life had gone in a wonderful and exciting direction. He had been wondering about Amanda and Mary but dismissed the thought. His proper wife would never involve herself with another woman that way. For years, their sex life had been stale. Lately, it had become spicy and frequent. He thought that it is because Lee had gone to college, and we are the beneficiaries of a less crowded nest. But, he recalled, it was in the summer before Lee left for college when she had become such a hot number. When their son was home on vacation he had to stand and deliver more frequently. At those times she seemed insatiable. He pondered has she had an affair with a man? laughed it off and laid his wife’s new sexual wildness as a product of middle age.

On the way to dinner, he puzzled over the blow job she had given him in front of the mirror. It was the first time she had ever gone down on him like that before an event. Recently she had become quite communicative about what turned her on. It took him a while to recognize it but since Mary and Amanda had become friends, his wife had become a different person. Their sex had always been straightforward and uneventful. Now they were both horny so much of the time. Unlike days prior he no longer felt the need to satisfy his needs with another woman. Who would have thought?

Amanda and Mary, he thought. Now that would be something to behold. At no time since they had become involved as friends, had he not looked at Amanda without imagining her naked. Those images served him well as the subject of several jerks in the shower. As he drove, he was so deep in thought that it came as a surprise when he realized his cock was erect again. Looking over at his wife who was deep in her thoughts he thought it would be nice to get my rocks off again before we got to the club.

“A penny for your thoughts,” Mary said. He wanted to say or do something to encourage more of what happened in the front of the dresser. But they had spent so much of their marriage not communicating openly about sex that he didn’t answer. She reached over and patted his knee then slid her hand up to the fork of his legs. Feeling his erection she said, “Well, I guess I won’t have to spend the penny.”

“Christ Mary, are you a mind reader or something?”

“You were so deep in thought baby that I thought it had to do with your favorite subject these days—sex. It seems like you had something in mind.”

He asked, “And what did you have in mind love?”

Stifling a giggle she retorted, “Oysters on the half shell.”

Unzipping his fly, she struggled to work his erection out of his pants. “Since I have been gathering so much of your semen in my mouth oysters has become an appealing subject. “Actually,” leaning closer and licking spit over the head of his cock, “I thought you might be thinking of someone else.”

“Like whom babe?”

Sliding her moistened lips over the rim of his glans she tightened her lips that came off his cock with a pop. “Oh, I don’t know,” she said, “maybe Amanda?” Taking him back into her mouth she worked his cock with her tongue, slathering it with her bountiful saliva.

Squirming, he said, “Why would you say that?”

“Maybe, because every time you are around her you get a hard-on?”

As she fellated her comment made him think about what it would be like if it were Amanda sucking his cock. He wondered if she would do it differently. He thought about it so hard that Mary became Amanda. Jerking the steering wheel, his balls unloaded in her mouth.

“Careful,” she said dabbing her lips with a hankie, “you don’t want to get a DWBF” she giggled, “nor a DUIF,” her giggles turned to a belly laugh.

“What are you talking about Mary?”

“Tickets, baby. “Driving while being fellated or Driving under the influence of fantasy.”

“You seem to be having a lot more fun yourself Mary since Amanda came into your life.”

Recalling Amanda’s conversation with her about swinging she thought, Maybe, Amanda knows Arthur better than I thought. And why should I be surprised?


The Christmas dance was one of the four events the club held each year. The dining room was decorated like a snow-dusted pine forest: real Christmas trees decorated with blinking Christmas lights interspersed among the tables. There was seating for 118 people. Round tables surrounded the dance floor, ranging from six to eight people per table. During dinner, a pianist dressed in a tuxedo played soft dinner music.

When the Wilhelms arrived they found the Firestones, along with Sandor VanCleef and his date, sitting at a table at the edge of the dance floor. Amanda sat next to Tony. In between Tony and Sandor was Sandor’s date. Two empty chairs backed up to the dance floor. To keep the symmetry Arthur sat next to Sandor’s date and Mary next to Tony. Both Mary and Sandor acted as if they had never seen each other before. Tony introduced Sandor and his date Olivia to Arthur and Mary. She thought of Sandor naked with his huge cock sticking out of his body like a jouster’s lance. The recollection of that huge thing being thrust inside her body caused her to shudder at the sensation.

Glancing at Olivia who was assessing her Mary thought Does she know about Sandor and Tony and me?

Sandor introduced Olivia as one of his colleagues at Black Hotels, the chain that owned the Blackthorn: “She manages the Black Knight in Castle Rock.”

Mary wondered if Olivia presided over similar kinds of the goings-on at the Black Knight that Sandor did at the Blackthorn. Sandor and Olivia made a perfect couple. They were both dark-complected, both had chestnut brown, almost black eyes. Sandor stood about 6’2”, Olivia 5’8”. Sandor had broad shoulders and was muscular. Olivia’s shoulders were broad as well like she did weight training. Her muscles were well defined and her breasts substantial, about 37D.

Before she had met Amanda, Mary had never wondered what another woman’s pussy was like. Now there wasn’t an attractive woman in Mary’s proximity whose pussy she didn’t consider. She imagined that Olivia’s lips might be thick, her labia dark and that she would have a huge clit, hooded by a dark, purplish sheath.


As dessert was being served the piano was replaced by a five-piece Latin band (alto sax, a trombone, a trumpet, a guitar, and a Cuban drummer). The musicians were dressed in red waistcoats over ruffled white shirts with ruffled sleeves. Before dessert was over the band started a soft rumba.

When they started dancing it was apparent that each member of the table had taken dancing lessons, to the point that their Cuban motion was sophisticated and well defined. The Firestone’s and Wilhelm’s had been dancing together before. The addition of Sandor and Olivia made for a spicier mix. After the first dance, they changed partners. To a slow foxtrot, Arthur danced with Amanda. Tony danced with Olivia and Sandor, with Mary.

“So,” Sandor said as they worked the floor, “We didn’t get a chance to say much during our little uh tête-à-tête the other day. Is it something you might consider again?” Mary blushed.

Sensing a surge of moisture between her legs she glanced around the floor, her labia slipped together as she danced. Making sure nobody was in earshot she murmured, “I thought you were going to tear me open with that huge thing of yours.” Her suppressed smile indicated that she was happy with the result.

With an urbane chuckle Sandor muttered, “Ah, my huge ‘thing’ as you call it, so many men would love to be as well built.” He appraised her in a James Bond manner. “But they don’t consider the drawbacks.”

With an arched eyebrow, she questioned, “Drawbacks?”

‘Yes, Mary. I’m lucky to know women like Amanda and Olivia and, of course, yourself who can accommodate such a thing, as you call it. Just the same my sweet lady, there are women I desire very much whom I can never penetrate.” As they moved across the floor, their bodies touching with the music she felt his penis swinging like a weighted pendulum.

As Arthur and Amanda danced cheek to cheek Amanda said, “You and Mary make quite an attractive couple, Arthur.”

Glimpsing at Mary dancing with Sandor Arthur noticed how they were dancing closer than he thought Mary might have allowed. Thanking her for the compliment he thought there is no question that my wife is a different woman and said, “She and Sandor look pretty good together too.”

His eyes captured Tony and Olivia; they were dancing close as well. Glancing back at his wife in the arms of the tall, swarthy man he thought of the two blowjobs she had treated him with earlier. As he processed the thoughts something entered his mind that made him feel guilty; he pictured Mary sucking Sandor’s cock. Disgusting he thought. At the same time, his heartbeat accelerated. It was the second time in just a couple of hours he heard the same words, this time from Amanda: “A penny for your thoughts.”

Pulling Amanda closer he murmured, “I was just thinking what an attractive group of friends you have.”

Looking up into his eyes and pushing her tummy against his she said, “Not only attractive Arthur but exciting.” Her cornflower eyes lingered on his. The thrill he got from her prolonged gaze made him gulp like a teenager, not knowing what to say. Recognizing that she had struck a shy chord she continued, “Of course, we’re not as serious as you,” adding, “also, we know each other better. Tony does a lot of business with Sandor and Olivia.”

It was t like a high school crush. Since Arthur first laid eyes upon Amanda at church that day it was difficult to keep from staring. He considered himself fortunate that his wife was such a good-looking woman. But Amanda reminded him of the one that got away; the one he had been too intimidated by to ask out. In his eyes, Amanda had a perfect body. Though he knew better she was flirting with him whenever they were in each other’s proximity. Sometimes she would catch him staring at her breasts. Embarrassed at being caught he would quickly avert his eyes. But her lips would just curl into a knowing smirk that, in his fantasy, was telling him that she approved.

The minute they started dancing his cock felt like a weighted pendulum. Having never been this close to her he was careful not to dance too close lest she detect his erection. But, with a seductive smirk, Amanda pushed her tummy against him and danced with one of her legs between his. Her hand just below his belt and just above his ass pulled him closer.

The other couples were seated when they came back to the table. As Arthur attended Amanda’s chair, he couldn’t miss Mary’s eyes glued to his crotch. With a demure but knowing smile, her cheeks reddened.

After ordering a round of drinks Sandor mentioned how good the new combo was playing; “They’re true professionals,” he said. When the drinks came, they schmoozed while the band was on break.

Arthur felt Mary’s hand patting his knee and then moving up the inside of his leg. When she grabbed his cock, he clenched his cheeks together. While thinking he was being cool and not hinting at what was happening, he heard Olivia chide in a singsong way, “You two are doing something naughty.” He blushed. Mary jerked her hand away, grinned, and blushed. With an innocent smile, Olivia looked around the table and said, “Thought so,” which brought laughter from everyone except Arthur and Mary who, embarrassed, tried to recover with chuckles.

“When you’re married, Olivia, as long as you’re discrete, it’s not considered naughty,” Mary said, smiling as if she were having fun. But everybody knew it was a defensive reaction. Her emphasis on the words “married” and “discreet” came across as catty, which Arthur, Tony, and Amanda knew were totally unlike her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.