Breaking the Mold - Cover

Breaking the Mold

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 42-year-old Wilhelm Mary is seduced into a bi-sexual relationship with Amanda Firestone. Their relationship is soon complicated by Amanda's 18-year-old son Corey and then her son Lee. Soon Tony Firestone is involved which leads to an enhancement of Mary's sex life with her husband. Will 17-year-old Madison Wilhelm be folded into the menage as well?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

On the way to the motel in Tony’s car, afraid that someone might recognize her, Mary shielded the side of her face. God forgive me, I’m such a fucking whore. Though she toyed with a way of escaping her mind refused to stop thinking but you love it so much.

“You’re not a whore Mary,” Tony assured her, “You’re an incredibly exciting woman. You have arrived at a point in your life where you are exercising your sexual freedom. It’s your right, ya know? It’s your obligation to yourself. Today is just another departure for you. I promise Mary that you will experience something new and exciting.” Not stopping at the Blackthorn office, he just drove around back.

Getting out of the car he came to her door and opened it. Taking her arm he guided her to the room, took out a key, and opened the door. It was the same room Amanda and she had used before. She recalled the first time they had used it when Amanda said, “From time to time Tony and I have used the motel for sex. She wondered if they might have used it with someone else, like another couple.

Touching her back and easing her into the room he murmured, “By now Mary you should feel pretty comfortable here.” Following him she wondered, and what can I encounter here with you that will be new—other than you? Laughing to herself she thought, One thing is for sure, I’m wet enough to take anything, of any size.

Before Amanda liberated her Mary had been a sexual prude, never really considering anything like unbridled sex. She had always related that to the kind of wickedness the old-time preachers had defined. But having been shot by Amanda’s magic bullet she had grown from a sexual midget to a woman with enormous desires. Woman-on-woman sex was something she had considered depraved and disgusting until she experienced it with Amanda. She was soon craving it. Next, it was sex with Amanda’s son Corey. That very same day she committed the ultimate sin, incest with her son. Beyond that in the realm of normalcy with all the sexual experience she had garnered, her relationship with Arthur had been rekindled and was now burning with raging intensity. She knew that Amanda was responsible for ALL of it.

As Tony closed the door, she faced him. Standing in a teal t-top and dark blue shorts, while white noise crackled in her ears, she tingled from the top of her head tips of her toes. Shaking with the anticipation of what this man might teach her today she was eager for him to make a move. Another man’s cock she thought. Before Amanda entered her life, she had known only one cock inside her body, Arthur’s. Since that day she had experienced two more and Tony’s would be her fourth. Will I ever get tired of it?

His lips were soft and warm feeling like the softest of tanned doeskin and he kissed her so tenderly. His hand was inside her panties before she expected it and she was amazed at how quickly and effectively he got there. The touch of his finger in her flooded trough was so delicate that it sent shivers throughout her entire body. They were naked so quickly that it seemed surreal. With shorts and t-shirts, a jockstrap for him, panties, and her sports bra, they had little to take off. Scanning her naked body, he whistled softly. She was completely vulnerable and ready. Her nipples had become pulsing nubbins, and she felt her sexual honey sagging down the insides of her thighs. Ravenous, she didn’t want foreplay we can catch up later.

While Tony’s cock was thick like Corey’s it was long like Lee’s. And like Lee’s it was uncut, the sheath of his foreskin muting the beautiful helmet-like head beneath. It was the new Mary thinking; I want you inside me Tony fucking me like the whore I am. Unable to control herself she lurched backward on the bed and spread her legs. “Just fuck me, Tony,” she cried out. When he fell on top of her with his huge cock in his hand it was instantaneous. She felt his bulk stretching her, driving deep inside. Strangling his waist with her legs she yelped in a spastic yowl. her orgasm was instantaneous. It was as if she had neither felt such great need nor such great release.

In Tony’s arms, as her spasms subsided, she was out of breath. He caressed her until her breathing settled, her insides still filled with his long bulk. Because it was becoming flaccid Mary feared he would pop out. Both wanted it to stay inside of her pussy. Forming a tight O-ring with his finger and thumb he squeezed blood back to the head of his cock, engorging it. Using his uncircumcised cock to its best advantage he plugged the first two inches of her pussy and bunched his foreskin against her g-spot.

The first time she experienced what a gathered foreskin could do was with her son Lee. Now, as Tony’s lumpy foreskin gathered, he pressed it against her aggravated sac. The force of his moving head sent volleys of explosive shivers throughout her core. Squealing at each mini-stroke, her yelps rising in vibrating “eee-eee-eee,” she felt her sac filling, tightening the already snug aperture. As if in a dream her lips formed an oval, but no sound came from her throat. Her breath came out like she was practicing Lamaze, harder and faster.

Then his mouth was on hers, licking her lips, sensuously sliding his tongue inside. Moving his cock just inside her pussy he fucked in a shortened space. Like an epileptic Mary’s legs kicked, her arms flailed, and her head waggled wildly from side to side. Filled to the breaking point her sac couldn’t release past the damn of his engorgement. With an understanding smile, Tony understood and pulled his cum-slickened member from her pussy making way for the inevitable.

When the eruption occurred, Mary watched with incredulous eyes as the arc of her projectile ejaculate gushed in a clear spray. Omigod! Omigod!” she shrieked then trembled on the bed. Having never felt such a deflating release, her body felt as if it had been massaged from the inside, then scratched on the outside with a hundred babies’ fingernails.

Settling into the throes of ecstasy she couldn’t understand whether it was Tony’s voice, or it belonged to another man. “Jesus Tony, what a classy woman you’re fucking!”

Something is wrong. Where did that voice come from? Her eyes sought the sound. Craning her neck, she scanned the room. The door to the adjoining room was open, filled with the frame of a swarthy, handsome man. His face was familiar. She had seen him once before when Amanda and she had driven into the motel parking lot that day. He had been dressed in black slacks and was wearing a wine-colored jacket, the colors of the Blackthorn. But now his uniform was gone, he was completely naked. As he walked toward the bed his erect penis waggled from side to side. And what a cock it WAS. What is he doing here?

Tony’s voice broke the reverie. “Good timing Sandor, huh?”

The man replied with a chuckle, “I guess so Tony,” he said as his eyes scanned the room. “Looks like housecleaning will have to give this room a real going over.”

Standing over Mary looking down the eyes of the familiar stranger surveyed Mary’s vulnerable body then centered on her pussy. Moving up her body they stopped at her breasts and then took in her face. Lingering on her face they moved back down to her neatly trimmed bush. With an approving voice, he said, “You were right Tony. This lady is truly elegant.”

Looking at Mary’s wildly questioning eyes Tony said, “Mary Wilhelm, I’d like you to meet Sandor VanCleef, he manages the Blackthorn. Sandor is a particularly good friend of Amanda’s and mine. The woman who had been raised in a family of strict propriety thought what a bizarre way to be introduced. Her confused eyes went to Sandor’s face. It was handsome. In her wildest imaginings, she never considered having sex with more than one man at the same time. Is this what he expects? She was trying to wrap her mind around her situation. How can this be happening to me? Her gaze took in the man’s erect penis. It was standing straight and rigid. Does he ... does Tony expect me to have sex with this man? Is that what he meant when he talked about a surprise? Lord, what am I supposed to do? She looked again at what was sticking out of the middle of the man’s body. I must be dreaming. How could any woman take something this large inside her body?

She felt so completely trapped, so helpless. Oh my God, what is going to happen to me? She thought about trying to bolt and run then realized she was completely naked. Where could I go?” Suddenly the man’s deep, melodious voice broke the troubling silence. “Perhaps a shower would be good Mary ... and maybe a dry bed.”

A shower, she thought, that will give me time to think. Meekly but with great trepidation she acceded to follow his lead. A dry bed? Oh... she felt nasty from the wetness all over the mattress.

Taking her hand, the hugely endowed man helped the muddled woman sit up and then coaxed her off the bed. “I could use a shower myself,” he said, “particularly when it’s with such a stunning woman as you.” He led her through the open door to the adjoining room, to the bathroom. Opening the glass door, he turned on the shower, tested the temperature with his open hand then said, “After you Mary Wilhelm.”

Sandor positioned the compliant woman’s back to the shower. Taking a washcloth in his hand he soaked it in the warm water and dropped the tiny bar of soap into the middle of the rag, working up a lather. He washed her neck. Holding up each arm he washed under her arms: each breast, her stomach, over her trimmed mound, and under her pussy, dabbing at the reddened lips tenderly. Moving the washcloth down her legs he scrubbed to her feet. Turning her body he washed her back, over her bottom than down her legs. Coming back up and spreading her cheeks he washed her ass, tenderly cleansing her anus. Finally, turning Mary to face him he handed her the washcloth.

Now considerably more settled yet still on the fence she washed up and down the stranger’s body, making sure she cleaned him as he had cleaned her. Surely Tony won’t let this man hurt me she thought as she continued washing him. When she got to his cock she hesitated.

“Go ahead, Mary.” It was a command, but it made her action easier.

As she wrapped the washcloth around his extended bulk it felt so big that it was unreal to her. As she washed it with the cloth, she held his balls with her left hand. Like a bag full of plums their weight stretched his scrotum. Mary imagined what a bull’s full sac must feel like.

Taking her shoulders in his hands Sandor leaned into the speechless woman and pulled her body toward him, kissing her lips. Putty in this man’s hands she kissed back. His lips were sensuous, soft, and warm. Flattening his right hand on the small of her back he pulled her forward, parting her legs with the bulk of his pole-like erection. They embraced, her breasts flattening against his hairy chest. As he slid his cock forward and back between her legs the slipperiness in her groove emphasized her supreme sensual excitement. Though still alarmed she thought My God, I’m loving this. Shit, I’m his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.