Breaking the Mold - Cover

Breaking the Mold

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 42-year-old Wilhelm Mary is seduced into a bi-sexual relationship with Amanda Firestone. Their relationship is soon complicated by Amanda's 18-year-old son Corey and then her son Lee. Soon Tony Firestone is involved which leads to an enhancement of Mary's sex life with her husband. Will 17-year-old Madison Wilhelm be folded into the menage as well?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Before her new awareness, Mary never considered sex in her marriage to be anything other than adequate. For her it had been a part of life, neither special nor unspectacular. She hadn’t been unhappy with it but in her new sexual mindfulness, she realized that if she didn’t want to become dissolute, she needed to induce her husband to become a more significant sexual presence in her life. One night, a month or so before their son Lee left to go back to college, Arthur seeing how down in the dumps his wife was asked, “Are you, okay babe?”

“I guess I’m just a little depressed that Lee’s going to school,” she answered.

“Yeah, it was nice having him here. But there’s still a month and a half left in the summer. And it’ will only be a few months before Christmas vacation. He’s grown now, Mary. You can’t expect to hold on to him forever.”

She couldn’t imagine that her husband could even grasp what had been going on with Lee, not to mention Corey Firestone. Beyond her wildest imaginings what transpired during the summer had turned her libido into a state of constant craving. The thing with Corey happened a few times. But with Lee, she had spent many torrid hours. It’ll be better when Amanda and I get together on Wednesday, she thought. The bridge group was scheduled at Mary’s house again.

“I was just thinking about what a nice family we have,” she said. At least that part of her answer was true.

Since Amanda Firestone had seduced her months ago, she had started on an unplanned path that was changing her life. Before that, she had been prissy and proper. Now she was alive. Her friends, and her husband, might say that she had been washed into a sewer. That would have been said even before she had been fucked by Corey, Amanda Firestone’s son, and her son on the same day.

Arthur and she were in bed reading. The tingling in her pussy caused by Lee’s cock earlier in the day had subsided. After having been reamed so totally by Corey and Lee she couldn’t understand how she could be ready for more. I just must get Arthur into the picture before I begin losing interest in him, she thought; but how?

She knew Amanda wouldn’t have a problem. Armed with her thoughts she snuggled up to her husband, kissed him on the cheek, and slid her hand down his chest to his stomach. Wrapping her fingers around his soft, wrinkled penis, she squeezed it like a farmer’s daughter milking a cow. As his blood began ironing out the wrinkles of his cock he squirmed and asked, “Do you want to fuck, Mary?”

Their relationship had been insipid for too long. Because of what she had learned about herself over the last couple of months she vowed that their marriage was going to include more of what had been missing and she wasn’t going to wait a moment longer. From this night on the passionless sex, they had been having for years was not going to be that way again. Mary Wilhelm had become a tigress on the prowl. Arthur didn’t even have time to react.

“Arthur,” she said, “I’m going to suck your cock. I want your cum in my mouth and I want to swallow your hot load.” With a smug smile, she laid her head on his chest and continued her purposeful stroking.

Shocked at the words that came out of his wife’s mouth he asked, “What’s gotten INTO you, Mary?”

Delighted that she had finally said something the wildness of it caused a flood between her legs. As she assessed his astounded face she ventured further. “I want to be your whore, Arthur.” His befuddled look made her quell a giggle. “I want you to use me, to fuck me, to stand over me and masturbate ... to spatter me with your cum. I want to be your slut.”

She knew he would cum quickly, something she intended to change. With his cock now in her mouth she sucked and slurped, snorting like a greedy pig. Taking him to the back of her throat she gagged and then tried to take him deeper but couldn’t. Bobbing faster on his cock she gently squeezed his balls.

His orgasm began with a whimper and built to a yelp as she continued sucking. As the head of his cock became extremely sensitized and his moans of pleasure were mixed with yelps of pain. After having exhausted his volume of seed Arthur slumped on the mattress and weakly asked, “Geez Mary, what’s this all about?”

Refusing to answer she kept sucking and massaging his balls until his cock rose again. Using his sperm as lubricant she slid her lips through the slippery seed, slathering it over his tantalized flesh. When he was fully erect again, she fellated about twice as fast as she had done before. This time he came with a surprisingly forceful squirt that splashed against the back of her throat. Coaxing three more spurts, each decreasing in volume, she gathered his ejaculate like an oyster and swallowed it in one gulp. Pressing her lips on his she kissed and suckled them.

Slumping back into his pillow Arthur gasped, “Holy shit Mary, what’s going ON with you?”

Still not responding she stripped her nightgown and straddle his belly. “I’m going to teach you about sex Arthur. I’ve always pleased you, my dear husband, haven’t I?” Stunned with confusion he nodded. “Now, YOU are going to learn how to please ME.”

Before meeting Amanda, she wouldn’t have acted this way. In their twenty years of marriage, she had never asserted her needs. But after having ravished him, she felt liberated. “Fondle my breasts, Arthur,” she commanded, laughing inwardly as his obedient hands went to her petite tits. It was almost comical the way he naively caressed them. How could I have been so stupid all these years? “Press on them and move them in a circle dear.” He complied. Feeling better about the way he was massaging her empowered Mary’s dominance. As she felt her pussy turning into soupy mush, her juice leaking on his stomach, she instructed, “Squeeze my nipples, Arthur.”

“But won’t that hurt, Mary?”

“SQUEEZE them, Arthur,” she commanded. “DO as SAY for Christ’s sake!” (She was mimicking the way Amanda had been commanding her). He squeezed but insipidly. “HARDER GODDAMIT. I said SQUEEZE MY FUCKING NIPPLES.”

With a look of apprehension, he squeezed harder, his fingers and thumbs making her nipples burn. “Make them turn WHITE.” Reluctantly he tightened his fingers and thumbs. Power and pleasure caused her first orgasm. Wiggling her ass on his stomach she slid her pussy through the pool of liquefied sex on his belly.

Now in the prime of her life, the previously dutiful Mary Wilhelm was determined to become the prime mover in their marriage. Corey and Lee would be going back to school, she would need compelling sex. She intended to enjoy her husband’s sex, for as long as he could provide it. Stretching her legs she lay back, propped herself on her elbows, and positioned her pussy so that Arthur had a pleasant view of it. “Look at my pussy Arthur and find my clitoris.”

He was lost.

Men can be such schmucks, she thought. Her pique turned to remorse. I’ve been so stupid. I could have guided him from the first night of our marriage, such a waste. Like so many women of her generation, she had been clueless as well. She had never been taught how beautiful sex could be. Within just weeks she had become sexually alive ... liberated. With a determined smile, she looked at her husband and thought, I’m going to share my excitement and knowledge with the man I married. “Watch me,” she instructed. Laying back she placed the index and middle fingers of her right hand on her clitoris. “This is my clitoris baby; it’s sensitive, just like the head of your cock”

She waited for him to show that he understood. “When I rub it, I can make myself cum.” Fascinated, Arthur’s eyes were taking it in. “You rub it,” she coaxed. He was being too rough. “Not too hard sweetie ... at least not yet.”

Circling his fingertip more gently it slid through the warm, oily film of the slippery, sensitive surface. For the first time in their marriage, she experienced the excitement of his purposeful touch on her button. Cooing she wiggled her ass in response and sighed, “This is good, baby.”

Taken with his newfound knowledge Arthur worked his finger faster, then slid his other finger inside her pussy and fucked her with it. She felt the pressure building: warmth in her nipples, electricity surging from her breasts to her clitoris, to her asshole, and then making her flex her toes. “Arthur Baby, ” she groaned, propelling a small jet of cum from her pussy.

“Oh Mary,” he said with a catch in his throat, “I never knew, I just never KNEW.

She realized that his cock, brushed the side of her neck. It was rock hard, harder than she remembered him being capable of.

“What else can I do to please you, Mary,” he asked. “Shall I um; lick your pussy?”

She could hardly believe his response and queried, “Would you like to?”

“Um, I’ve always wanted to Mary, but you’ve always been so um ... proper.”

Castigating herself for so many years of false assumptions she thought Wow, I just thought you might have thought it was dirty ... that you would be offended.

“It’s true,” she said, “I am proper,” at least I have been ... but not since Amanda Firestone. She thought back to the times she had made comments about people who used double entendres or exhibited outward expressions of sexual enjoyment. Before Amanda, I WAS a prude. I’ve been so foolish. “Oh baby,” she whispered, “And I’ve wanted you to eat me for so long.”

Answering in a petulant grumble he said, “You could have asked Mary.”

With a frisson of both responsibility and irritation, she sat up and murmured, “You’re right Baby. But you could have demanded what was rightfully yours. But what good is crying over spilled milk?”

Purposely lightening the mood, she laughed as she rolled her ass off the wet spot on the bed and said, “Look what you have done to me now Arthur.” Giggling she went on, “From now on I guess we are going to have to use a rubber sheet.” Bending her legs underneath her she rose to her knees and straddled her husband’s body, walking on them until her dripping cunt was over his mouth. She lowered her ass, her pussy contracting his lips. Closing her eyes, she enjoyed the sensation of her husband’s lips and tongue as they worked on the intimacy of her sex. She was thrilled to be feeling new sensations from an old source. And the noises coming from underneath, the moans and slurping of her husband’s greedy feast, sent waves of pleasure throughout her body.

In a prolonged spasm, her breasts jiggled wildly while electric sensations surged from the rims of her ears to the tips of her toes. As her gusher squirted from her pussy she yelped, “Holy shit baby!” STUNNED, she couldn’t believe that Arthur, like a famished infant, was gulping her cum. HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO WRONG?

Myriad thoughts filled her mind as she writhed in ecstasy. Here I am Mary Wilhelm the icon of propriety, one of the matrons of the church, having fucked three men today: Corey Firestone, my son, and my husband. She could hear the wagging tongues: “Mary Wilhelm is carrying on an affair with Amanda Firestone. And she is having sex, behind Amanda’s back, with her son and Amanda’s son. Who would have thought of the perversions this calculating woman can be capable of?”

She felt his warm, stiff cock brushing her neck. Grinning on the inside she thought two cocks have been in my pussy today. All I need to complete the hat trick is Arthur’s. Smiling at him like a coquettish courtier the thought continued: three cocks for the fucking whore I have become. Snickering she thought, I wonder what Arthur would think about his proper wife if he knew?

“What’s so funny Mary?”

Stifling a guffaw she said, “Oh nothing. I was just thinking what fools we have been for not having done this before.” Pausing she pouted. “But honey, you didn’t like doing these kinds of things when we were first married.”

He snorted before saying. “Well, that was then honey. I guess things can change.” Plumbing the depth of her eyes he added, “I’ve just realized how pathetically bad I have been treating you. From this moment on whatever it takes to please you, I’ll do.”

I guess things can change she thought as tears spilled over her eyelids. For the first time in their marriage, she realized that Arthur’s bland sexuality might have either been her fault or just an act. It started working on her until the thought exploded in her mind; THE SON-OF-A-BITCH HAS BEEN FOOLING AROUND ON ME. He ate my pussy just too damned well! Starting to seethe she caught herself and thought about what she had been doing for the past months and laughed out loud.

“What?”

“FOOLS,” she said.

He replied, “I guess so. Anyway, Mary, let’s see what we can do about it now.”

Walking backward on her knees to his she grasped his upstanding cock and leaned forward. Placing her other hand on her husband’s shoulders she looked deeply into his eager eyes and lowered herself, positioning the head of his cock in the portal of her cunt. Making the connection she slid down, a long sigh coming from both mouths. Bucking up he rose to meet her before slumping with her weight into the mattress.

Happy that Arthur’s cock was significantly smaller than either of the boys her pussy, having already been fucked long and hard today was sore. Given her newfound craving for variety in fucking she was glad that her husband’s penis wasn’t as plump as theirs. His was like Baby Bear’s porridge was to Goldilocks, “just right.” As she tightened her ring around it, they both squirmed in pleasure.

“I’m your fucking whore Arthur,” she said as she rode his cock.

“My slut wife,” he joined in, laughing at the irony of being married for twenty years and was just now finding this new person. Each time she slammed down on his thighs his hard dick strived for her cervix but got nowhere close. Bucking up he sent her pussy sliding upward on his shaft, their bodies soon slap, slap, slapping until they were both out of breath.

Finally, he jammed himself deep inside her, raising her body. Shivering in midair he moaned breathlessly, still fucking, feeling the warmth of his semen pulsing inside her. She was close but needed a little more, “Touch my clit,” she pled. It didn’t take more than a touch. “Oh fuck, YES,” she whooped, wincing at its tenderness then collapsing and shivering on her husband’s body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.