Breaking the Mold - Cover

Breaking the Mold

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 42-year-old Wilhelm Mary is seduced into a bi-sexual relationship with Amanda Firestone. Their relationship is soon complicated by Amanda's 18-year-old son Corey and then her son Lee. Soon Tony Firestone is involved which leads to an enhancement of Mary's sex life with her husband. Will 17-year-old Madison Wilhelm be folded into the menage as well?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

“Why are you in my bed Mom?” Lee’s voice seemed to come through a thick fog.

As she pulled the sheet tightly over her body in confusion the tightened fabric better defined the naked form beneath. Her son’s eyes scanned her body and returned to her eyes. His silence was in the ninth month of his pregnancy. Hoping that any conversation would somehow help ease the situation she asked in faux calmness, “What is it, son?”

With confusion on his face, Lee asked, “Are you sure you’re alright Mom?” He was choosing his words discreetly.

Stalling, Mary tried to engage her son in meaningless conversation, hoping she could collect her wits. She asked, “How was your workout with Corey?” Can he have known about Corey and me? I’m so stupid. This room REEKS of sex.

“He didn’t show up Mom,” he said. “I thought he might have come here ... that he might be here when I came home.”

The Wilhelm house was Corey’s second home. There was no reason he wouldn’t have come there if he and Lee had gotten their signals crossed. Her mind flip-flopped, trying to produce an explanation as to why she was in Lee’s bed. The words wouldn’t come. Nor could she decipher the look in her son’s eyes. The silence was interminable. What she thought was a look of surprise when she woke up and saw Lee standing there, seemed now to be a look of expectation. Suddenly his demeanor changed, and his face turned color, rising like the red line of a thermometer.

“I,” he began then stopped and started again. “I left the door open that day, Mom.”

Shocked she knew immediately what he was talking about—the day she’d spied on him masturbating. Thankfully though it was the opening for which she’d been praying. It allowed her to catch her breath and get off the defensive. “It was more my fault than your Baby. I shouldn’t have been watching.”

“But I wanted you to see me, Mom. I wanted you to see it all. Was I a perv to do that?”

The voice of the protective mother answered, “You weren’t a pervert baby. You were just driven by fantasy. Everyone goes through that at one time or another. And don’t forget Lee, it was I who watched you.” Her emotions were confused. She just learned that her son had tricked her into watching him. But she, like a peeping Thomasina, who had indulged herself in some very degenerate voyeurism felt dirty that she had watched him. Then she thought of having just been fucked by her son’s best friend and felt dirtier still. The situation was so vile that she almost broke out laughing at the impossibility of it all. And I’m teaching Bible Study tomorrow at church. And what difference does it make which bed I fuck my son’s best friend in—the son of MY best friend? Naked under the sheet, her pussy filled with boy cum, she felt trapped.

Lee went on, “I wanted you to see me, Mom. I left the door ajar. I knew you would be able to see me in the mirror if you looked.”

Astounded that her son had staged it the mother was secretly pleased. “How ... how did you know I would stop and look?” She’d always looked in on him when he was a little boy. But when he was going through puberty, she respected his privacy. The cracked door that day with the satisfying sounds coming through it was too much for her to resist. “More to the point Lee, how did you know I was coming at that particular time?”

“I don’t know Mom,” he answered. “I wasn’t sure. But when I was a little kid, you used to leave my door open a crack. And when you would walk by you always peeked through the crack to check on me.”

Though her mind was extremely troubled at what had just transpired there with Corey she smiled at the recollection. But these memories couldn’t change the fact that she was now laying in her son’s bed naked with a semen-soaked pussy. She was vamping, trying to figure some way to extricate herself from the situation.

“When we were having lunch that day Mom you said that you were going to take a shower after lunch and go to the store. So, I rushed up to my room and set it up. I hoped you would look in on me the same way you did when I was a little kid.”

She wondered what kind of craziness could cause her son to be drawn to her in this manner. On top of that, like a perverted voyeur, she had not only watched him but was incredibly titillated by what she saw. And when she’d finished watching her son masturbate, she went to her room and fingered her soaking pussy until she came, gouging it until it was raw. Averting her eyes both in shame and anticipation she asked in a barely audible whisper, “And what did you think of me watching you, Lee?”

“I wanted you to come in Mom. I-I was hoping you would come in and ... and... be with me.” Tears welled in his eyes. “Do you think I’m a creep Mom?”

She bit her lip and closed her eyes for a second. Conflicted and ashamed of watching that day she was more ashamed that she had just been fucking her son’s best friend in the same bed. Flames of guilt licked at the tinder of her being. With moist eyes she squeezed Lee’s hand and pulled him forward, beckoning him to sit on the bed beside her. “Oh Lee,” she said in a husky voice, “I feel so flattered that a young man like you would feel that way about an old woman like me.” The flow of her feminine moisture began to quench the flames of guilt. Her wetness also quelled the soreness that had been caused by the savaging of Corey’s overly expansive cock.

Laying his head on his prone mother’s arm he said, “You’re not old Mom, I think you’re beautiful,” he said. Blushing he added, “And, Mom?”

“What baby?”

“I just haven’t been able to stop these feelings.”

When she sat up the sheet dropped and exposed her breasts. Placing her hands on either side of her son’s face she kissed his forehead. Pecking each eyelid, she tasted his salty tears and then kissed his lips.

With softened lips, Lee returned her kiss. It was as if he had been practicing. Their arms enfolded and they hugged each other tightly. Mary’s lips moved next to her son’s ear, and she whispered huskily, “Watching you masturbate baby was beautiful. I’ve been thinking about it ever since.” She noticed how his eyes widened and his chest heaved. With his face still cupped between her hands, the mother riveted the son’s eyes. “Since that day,” she said, “each time I’ve walked past your door I’ve wished I could see you doing it again.” The thoughts raced through her mind; how can I be saying such a wicked thing to my son? “Every night after you’ve gone to bed Lee I’ve listened for you, to hear if you might be doing it ... masturbating I mean.”

Amazed at his mother’s confession he said, “I jack um ... I mean I masturbate every night, Mom.”

“I know baby” she interjected, “I’ve heard you.”

Closing her eyes as if she were picturing his cock in his hand she said, “I’ve heard the slap, slap, slap of your hand. And the baby?” She smiled contritely as a salty rivulet spilled over her eyelid, “While I was listening to you, I was masturbating too.”

“Wow,” her son responded.

The mother’s lips found the sons. It was like she was a young girl again, having discovered kissing and feasting on those kisses. It was out in the open, her guilt had been overcome by her lust for the fruit of her loins. It led to the lie she had been searching for since she awoke and found herself in his bed. “I’ve been coming to your bed like this often Lee; hoping that you would come in and catch me.” With eyes as wide as saucers Lee’s Adam’s apple bobbed in his throat. She sensed something false in his response, didn’t know where the suspicion came from, but it was that she was being such a fraud herself. It was clear that he wanted her though. And she wanted him. Sandwiching his cheeks between her hands she kissed him. Both sets of lips melted together, working and suckling. With his right hand, he found the mother’s left breast. His hot breath washed her cheek and sent tendrils of excitement throughout her body. “Oh God Mom,” he gasped, “I never thought...”

Panting she asked, “Wouldn’t you like to take off your clothes Baby?” He nodded and pulled his t-shirt up and over his arms. Hugging him to her nakedness, his warm, hairy chest flattening her breasts she thought, how can I be such a fucking slut? Father in Heaven, forgive me.

Their kisses were hungry, long, and messy. Their tongues were ravenous in the discovery of each other’s mouths. Saliva sagged down their chins. Panting they broke their kiss, their eyes searching, trying to see deep within their lover. While his hand moved nervously down her tummy, he laid his head on his mother’s breast. “I never really thought it would happen, Mom,” he said, the warmth of his words wafting a zephyr across her breasts.

“Hm,” she purred, “maybe it’s destiny.” Jesus, I know this is wrong. But I want him so MUCH. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. She thought of Corey and wondered how all this could be happening on the same day and the falseness she earlier sensed resurfaced.

Though she’d lied about why she was in his bed she had thought of doing it more than once. What was more farfetched was that she had just used her son’s bed to be fucked to oblivion by his best friend. Corey was such a preposterous young man who had succeeded so easily in getting her there in the first place. Could he have just left her there sleeping to be discovered by Lee? Throughout her married life sex for Mary had been just a part of life. But since she and Amanda had become so close sex seemed to have become a major reason for life. Have I been sending out signals to both Lee and Corey?

Since the day Amanda had seduced her, sex was falling on Mary like manna had fallen on the Israelites in the desert. She wondered have I sold my soul to the Devil. Then she thought frankly I just don’t give a shit. Another paradigm shift had happened in her life, another breaking of the mold. Even the language she was thinking seemed to be laced with profanity, something she had never used before.

Lee had stripped to his jockstrap. His mother’s hand found its way under the waistband of it and into the cup his privates filled. To Mary, her son’s balls felt like ripe dates hanging low in his sac. She kneaded them. He smelled of sweat from his workout, a smell she had never found attractive. At this moment though, it was an aphrodisiac. Her son’s head was still pressed against his mother’s breasts. His hands were discovering her body which trembled with the onset of a nascent orgasm. As she pressed his head tight to her bosom, she was all aquiver. Finding his mother’s pussy his middle finger eased inside. Squeezing his cock in a death grip she gasped in a throaty moan, “Oh God Lee, I love my baby so much.”

“Mom, Mom,” he panted, sounding like a hungry little boy. The reflexive contractions of his cock came just before the spurting of his warm ooze creamed her hand. There were no words for their virgin experience together. Finding it so primal Mary rejoiced in having satisfied her son’s initial urge.

Her husband Arthur hadn’t tried to become a sophisticated lover. Like so many men, as soon as he shot his load it was all over. Sometimes he would persist. Often his wife’s sexual motor had just gotten started when his ejaculation turned his off. Before Amanda, she thought, I didn’t have a full appreciation of what sex was all about, or how another human being’s loving touch could bring such ecstasy. Corey, Amanda’s son, had just this day shown her that he cared about a woman’s satisfaction as well. He showed her that he wanted to take care of her needs and in return allowed her the joy of satisfying him; and the privilege of being satisfied by him. She asked herself again, how can this be happening to me ... all at once?

That Lee, her precious son had ejaculated in her hand was a tribute that sent warmth throughout her body. Her fingers like those of a silk dealer, feeling the material, smoothed through the slippery elegance of his semen. Fantasies of making love to her son had been filling Mary with guilt. But now the guilt had been replaced with joy. Lust had unlocked forbidden pleasures that they were now learning to explore. Taking his hand, she stood and beckoned him to stand in front of her. As she peeled down his jockstrap, a string of semen leaked through the mesh cup. She caught it in the hollow of her hand, letting it pool. Looking into his eyes—hers filled with love—she smoothed the balm over her nipples.

“Look at us Lee,” she said standing hand in hand with her young Adonis, “Look at the beauty of our bodies in the mirror.” Their reflection showed a mature, well-kept woman and a powerfully built young man both naked. Lee at 6’2” towered over his mother’s five feet four inches. Every muscle in his body was chiseled. His biceps: pecs, six-pack abs, well-defined thighs, and calves all made him look like Michelangelo’s statue of David. “Look at us Lee,” she said. They turned to face the mirror. She was so pleased that she had resisted Arthur’s insistence that they circumcise the boy when he was born. He does look just like the statue of David. Giggling silently, she watched his cock begin to fill again. It bobbed up and down like a balloon being blown up between a child’s lips.

At forty-three Mary having worked hard at keeping herself fit was well preserved. Her breasts (the sperm on her nipples making them glisten) though small, had not yet given much to gravity. Her hips (just slightly thickened by age) complimented her hourglass figure. Her legs could have been the legs of a ballerina. Turning she lifted her generous and giving mouth for her son’s kiss. Feeling bold and liberated she said, “Watch your mom, honey.” Turning him sideways so they could see their profiles in the mirror she squatted, reached up and grasped his dick, and stroked it gently. The tightness of her fingers moved his foreskin off his plumping head, moving it back and then covering his mauve-colored glans with the flesh of his foreskin again. Still, on the rise, the organ straightened as it ironed out the wrinkles of what had previously been just a penis. Rolling back his foreskin she exposed his beautifully shaped head (That’s what she had noticed first when she saw him masturbating that day). The color of the glans was lavender. It was shaped like an ancient helmet, flowing gracefully from the rounded tip to the flange of its rim. As if she was playing with a new toy, she rolled the prepuce back over his crown and then rolled it off again. Putting her pinkie finger under the turtleneck she marveled at the bulge it made in his suede-like skin-covering. Lee flexed his knees in the excitement of watching his mother playing with his cock. He winced at her touch, causing his phallus to become granite hard. The titillating sensations caused his eyes to widen. His mouth formed a tiny oval from which he whispered in a low whistle, “Ooh Mom, Mom.” Rising to her knees Mary stroked him with her right hand. With her left, she cradled and fondled his heavy balls. The woman in the mirror touched the bottom of his scrotum and the young man flexed his knees and “oohed” with his lips. When she sucked the large, oyster-like testicle between her moistened lips the image in the mirror closed his eyes tight and puckered, his mouth forming the silent words, “Oh Mom. Mom, Mom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.