Libido Kills
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A slavey and her hubby's scullion-and merry but liberated-Ragnhild Ascwin comes to know the moral and lecture that true sexual and non-sexual bliss and enjoyment and contentment comes with being meek and compliant and yielding to whatever her overlord and principal of a man, Stian Elberd, has to decree and let know to her. So long as she is uncomplaining and lowly and accommodating and subdued, the world...yes, even the awe-striking sex itself...is all hers to delight and take joy in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Whilst in Stian's office...

It is dim and gloomy. All so shadowy and lightless. I can not glimpse or make out anything at all with my bodily eyes. I cannot perceive and sight Stian Elbert ... my very own possessed and pleasantly handsome spouse. Of course! He is somewhere here with me in this bulky, sumptuous murky room of his office here at Rovich Central Hospital. I feel like I am all alone in the whole world; all alone ... with no one to stand by my side and alleviate and assist me out in any class of dealing and commerce at all.

The door squeals close and the padlock snaps and clinks instantaneously. My goodness! What could that be? Stian or someone else locking us up inside here?

"Stian," I yell out, worried and appalled at the same time.

He answers straight away from somewhere about in this immense gloominess where I cannot see. It seems that he is behind me ... if I am not misguided and in the wrong. Nonetheless, I make out and faultlessly comprehend what he is saying out to me with my ears. "Yes, Mrs. Ragnhild Ascwin Elbert. What it is that you want to declare to your husband?"

"Stian, where are you?" My breath glitches and hitches out piercingly. I am astound and alarmed at the same time. When are the lights ever going to come back? Since the long-ago five minutes or so, every room the gigantic and mammoth hospital—a skyscraper made of untainted ravishing glass with fifteen floors and over six hundred massive rooms in it—had been dispossessed of electricity and left us in the dim and unfamiliar as an outcome. I was outlandishly starting to become frightened and horrified. Damn me for it!

From behind me, Stian reaches me, knocking himself against me intentionally and seizing me close and tight toward himself. How is he able to glimpse and spot me in this infinite gathering and mound of darkness while I myself cannot see anything at all? Is it a paranormal or mystical endowment of his or what? I cannot tell...

At a snail's pace and quietly, his hand attains for my gear—I am wearing a tawny-colored trousers suit—and he yanks my trousers down warily so as to bring my within scarlet panties before his reach and have him without difficulty locate his probing fingers straight into my vagina and shocked pussy as an effect. Arghhhh! This is so abrupt and so unanticipated. I was not expecting it at all. And it is all so sweet and pleasurable. But do we have to be doing this here in his office in the first place?

Arghhhh ... His fingers mine and quarry deeper into my vagina, rousing and whipping it up to the pleasure and enjoyment, pitching his finger in its substance mass progressively and leisurely and conscientiously nice. I like the way that his fingers scratch and scuff deep into my sex. It is like he knows the exact points and spots to tap as well as how to fondle and caress them. Of course, the way his fingers feel and stroke my inside is this astonishingly very poles-apart and unusual indeed. I wonder for how long he has been doing this. A year? Maybe two or three? Or for as long as he gained knowledge of how to lay a dick into a woman's cunt and beat and whip it about aggressively and frantically inside there?

Arghhhh ... Stian reaches down to snog and smacker my neck from behind me. With one hand, he cuddles and has fun with the edges of my enormous breast nipples. Which I love and find irresistible so very much. Ashhhh! There is just a certain itching and prickling sensation to his fingers fiddling on my breasts that I cannot assist and help in any way probable. We are in a great lot deal of darkness ... and yet we are having and enjoying sex so very much. This tastes like heaven indeed. I luv it!

Faster, quicker, and more rapidly. Stian burrows and nudges deeper and more quicker into me with his fingers from the other hand, generating and crafting and building such a grand and high-speed locomotion that produces and spawns inside me immense and bonfire-like happiness and contentment. Ashooo-h! Deeper and more deeper his fingers travel about and survey into the depths of my vagina, arousing me and preparing me up for an even greater and hotter fucking. My God! I want to be fucked and spanked up real hard and real high-quality right now. My vagina is geared up and all set to receive and amuse and put up with his aggressive and vicious penis. It is all soaked and drenched already.

"Arghhhh!" I whine out, at last unable to hold the great delight I am experiencing to myself. Stian takes heed of it, and I can visualize him grinning and smirking wickedly behind me in this insurmountable cloud of darkness ingesting us. Yes. He likes it so very much when I undergo and stumble upon good quality orgasms. That consistently makes him seem like an actual and authentic man who is able and knows very well how to thrill and make happy a woman. What style of underwear is he dressed in today? I have a deranged mania and fixation with men's sexy undies, I must come clean to you. I like the way that their delectable and lip-smacking thighs are stripped nude and uncovered as well as the luscious and appetizing approach that their butts and bottoms are attired and arrayed shapely and satisfactorily. That picture drives me sexually and lustfully nuts, I must acknowledge. I can never resist or turn away from it. Is it normal and up-to-standard of me? I do not care. Who is one hundred per cent normal and faultless in this world of ours? No one at all.

"Shit," Stian puts this into words in my ears, murmuring softly to be precise. I am keen on it whenever he nibble and gnaws into ear. I all the time adore it; and this, merged and combined with the fingering and sweeping up of his fingers inside my pussy—it is just plain twofold and two-times bliss and delight indeed. Uhhhh! I enter my first round of orgasm while he carries on, "You are soggy so soon ... that is good quality, Ragnhild. I am going to fuck you in no time from now."

"Fuck me already, Stian," I make known reverse to him. "Fuck me hard and tough indeed. I can't wait for my cunt to receive that ever giant dick of yours. Put it inside of me. I beg you."

"You are begging me to rumpo you up, aren't you?"

"Do it now. I cannot wait." That precise moment, he shoves me from where I am standing, spinning me around as he does this until I batter my back on a well-built wall, walloping and whacking my head against it what's more and I notice Stian make it to me afterwards, and as I am respiring and breathing out serenely but fretfully, he grabs my stretched light brown hair towards himself and then hurriedly and charily compresses himself against me. I can feel his huge schlong and joystick become erect and unbendable. Yes. I am going to be fucked real good and real hard; and I won't ever feel sorry for it later on.

"Unfasten my zip, Ragnhild, will you?" As Stian states the words out, the light breeze coming out of his mouth gusts and flurries into my face. Yes. He is taller than me. A little bit high and soaring than I am; and I am not bothered by it at all. I do as he instructs me, undoing the zip of his pants, speedily and warily. That appears to electrify and excite him so very much. How do I know it? He rumbles and grumbles out gleefully and contentedly as I take appropriate and wary hold of his mammoth phallus or Willie that is secreted and covered in his linen-made underwear. Yes. His dick is so large and totally straightened perpendicularly even now. And I want to taste it with my punani—or eager cherry pussy. I want that enormous dick of his so, so bad. Honestly speaking. I want it badly—and right now.

"Play with my dick, will you, Ragnhild?"

He desires me to play with his dick? Heck! How am I supposed to do that? I pet and stroke it tenderly and flippantly all the same, feeling my body tense and warm up in sexual tension and strain as I delay and dither all the more to grip and fix it straight into my pussy.

He then rebukes me, "I don't mean that, Ragnhild. I mean to say you butter up and suck my dick. That is what I want you to do. You understand that?"

"I grasp it well, Stian."

"Good; go ahead and do it then."

I tilt and skim down with my back against the slicky and slimy like wall. I must suck Stian's chopper; I must lick his dick; I must do it. I open wide my mouth ... and then place his whang and big schlong inside there. Yes. He grunts and whimpers out in utmost delight and bliss the moment I do that. Damn him for making me clean his filth and muck!

"Yes ... Ragnhild. Do it just like that. Yes ... keep it on, baby."

I am on the alert and attentive not to crunch his willy with my teeth. My teeth are this pointed and spiky and razor-sharp and I can simply gnaw and injure him at any over-sighting and mistaking. I am not used to doing this. Neither am I a specialist at it. But I have to do it anyway. Just like he wishes me to. As I gulp and swallow more of his extensive and full-size dick into my mouth, I feel and handle nicely his haunches behind and shake and swing along with them. He lets go and frees off sperm into me in no time. I have a compulsion and responsibility to ingest and sip it well and fine, I am conscious. Damn it! I detest having semen gathered and collected in my mouth; and instead I love it filling up and packing plentifully and richly in my vagina.

"Good girl, Ragnhild. Go on with on with it, baby. A hard and pleasurable fuck is awaiting you, sweetie."

He lets loose and pours into my mouth his valued seed and semen, filling and loading it until it is flooded and overflowing to the very heart. From the curves and angles of my mouth spermatozoa trickles and seeps out, whitish in color (I envisage) and delectable to dribble and pour and collect inside a gaping and set ajar vagina. Oh. This is so crazy and foolish indeed. But I am doing it at any rate.

I carry on with the sucking for six added-on minutes before Stian requests me to bring it to an end and then he steadily and progressively takes out his penis from my mouth to tell me to stand up and erect. I know what will follow next. He is going to fuck and bang the hell out of my pussy with his huge cock. Surely. And I cannot wait for it to come about already. My goodness! I am a cock whore to my hubby, ain't I? That is what it seems, you phallus bitch, Ragnhild.

"You know one thing, Ragnhild?" Stian asks me.

"Yes, Stian."

"I love you; with all my heart and soul."

"I love you too, Stian. Now fuck my pussy already, will you?"

"As thou fancy and desireth, madam."

I don't think that there is any more sperm left for my vagina. Is there any? I must have suck and slurped down Stian's jissom and jism to emptiness and nonexistence. How many liters of reproductive cell is a in-good-physical-shape human male supposed to generate in his scrotums? How many liters ought to be spewed and puked out through his urethra? How many precisely?

Delicately and kindly, Stian puts the head of his John Thomas between my thighs and then tells me to stroke and rub it benevolently. I do as he says. And out his weight and load of spermatozoa is cast and spit out, out to tarnish and smudge and taint the opening and fissure of my vulva. Goodness! It is all so quick and unexpected; and side-splitting too. At least, there is hope that I will be having cargos and loads of semen beautifying and garnishing my womb and vagina. Vaginal sex without spermatic fluid is like eating roasted chicken without salt tipped and scattered on it. Don't you agree with me? Salt is as evenly important as spermatozoon is.

"Shit, baby," Stian expresses out to me, sounding like he is seriously drained and worn-out. He is not. We have not spent much time on this. In fact, we have only begun. He is not dead beat by no means, I conjecture up. With his fingers, he locates and finds my vulva and then opens it all the more widely and broadly before he fits that giant penis of his into me and begins slamming and spanking brutally and vehemently into me. Owh! This is so sudden and so uproarious. I love it indubitably!

I shut my eyes for a fleeting and transitory while. The enjoyment ... the cheerfulness ... the enchantment—it is all mind-blustering and earth-crushing to the last scale indeed. Sex ... is ... great. Stian. He just gratifies and pleases me like nothing else. I lay my hands on his soft bums behind him and become immediately hypnotized and enthralled and enraptured by the way and manner that his bottom juggles and joggles behind there. Ahhhh! This lovemaking of ours in his office is exceedingly sweet and enjoyable indeed. It is the best thing ever.

For a concise while, Stian stops pumping and siphoning his never-ending sperms into me and then he pauses for a shortly time to ask me, "Are you enjoying this, Ragnhuld? Be straight with me please."

"Of course, I am liking I so very much, Stian. I wish there were some lights on for you to see and read my face. It is all that you can ever need to tell the entire truth."

"All that I can ever need?"

"Unerringly. I am being frank and genuine with you here."

"I love you so much, Ragnhild."

"I love you so much too, Stian."

He continues pumping and thrusting into me again. My goodness! I cannot take it. It is too much ... too pleasant ... too enjoyable ... too fantastic and too breathtaking. And I don't want to fasten my eyes close anymore. I am enforced to do so in any case every time that I encounter too much ecstasy and bliss and satisfaction that has me nibble and bite my lower lip gladly and excitedly. Arghhhh! I have been given too much of Stian now. Too much of him. When will he stop? I am starting to get worn-out and dead beat myself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.