Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 20: School

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: School - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Nov/02 - (Earth - May/2095) ~~

Lee had organised for the students to turn up for one week of tuition first.

After the introductory week, the magical people would come for one day a week for training or students could come and study as they wished, but access to teachers may be limited. Lee and her teachers had worked really hard to put together a library and collect items and ingredients for many of the basic spells for the first week.

They had worked hard to update the primer to ensure the variations of the more basic spells were noted and they updated their database and produced hard copies. Each of the student’s workbenches had a lectern to hold the hard copy, or they could use the built-in screen to access the digital spellbooks.

All of the biographies, diaries and historical records they could find were recorded both in the database and printed as hard copies for the library. Bentley and Andy were wrapped that they could now read the Wizard Lingo. Their ability to read, understand and speak Genteli also improved greatly.

The boys were tickled that could now spell the documents that contained spells so that only magicians could read them. Lee had added her touch to the databases, and sections of them were only accessible to her magical people.

Even Kyle wasn’t sure how she did it or what the spells fully did. He did know they propagated to any code he built using wizard lingo. He laughingly told Lee she had her own version of malware.

She, in turn, gave him one of her evil little grins and told him he had no idea, she was a hacker from way back, and her granddad had taught her from his knee. Pete had patted Kyle on the shoulder and informed him his father had been one mean hacker in his time and no system had been safe from him.

Kyle knew that as much as Lee trusted him, she still wouldn’t let him do anything that harmed the innocent, even innocently. He shivered at what would happen to the not so innocent. Lee did have an eye for an eye attitude.

He had shown her the code that he and Piper were working on for the new server, and within an hour, she had been fixing it for them. Piper had been amazed that she had deciphered her code as if she was reading a book on Boolean logic.

Lee told Piper that she loved her code and French kissed her before she left. She had left Piper so massively turned-on that Kyle had to help her with her frustration.

Piper bitched the whole time that Lee was a know it all smart-ass bitch that should have a chip as big as a mountain on her shoulder and she couldn’t work out why she didn’t. Kyle laughing at her tirade, only made her ride him harder.

While they lay on the carpet afterwards, Kyle grinned at his new wife as he now had a new button to push if he wanted awesome sex from Piper. It was a shame she couldn’t change gender while pregnant as he was sure she would have had him on his knees and been reaming him, not that he would have objected.

He was finding his new wife had some interesting quirks and was very happy that she was now part of his household. The woman loved to fuck as much as he did, and gender wasn’t an issue. That was just perfect as far as Kyle’s nymphomaniac personality was concerned.

They loved crawling into bed with Deb and Tony, often swapping sided so they each could fuck the other two. Kyle still loved rolling Tony or Deb over afterwards so he could go to sleep with his dick still them. Piper loved to do the same, and if Kyle was in Deb, she’d get Tony to leave his dick in her, else she’d have her hand in Deb’s cunnie.

He’d have to thank Tony very thoroughly for finding Piper, Kyle decided.


Rah’s collection of books had turned out to be the most useful as far as spells went.

While many of the other books had some interesting spells that hadn’t been added to his main book, she and the boys relegated them to the speciality books they were building. Lee had vetted the spells depending on rank and need to know.

Some spells only she and the Lord Wizards could access, some only wizards and so on. The main reason for this was rookies and mages could get into grief if they attempted these spells and they didn’t possess the basic abilities and self-control required.

As they developed, they could gain access to any spells within the classifications they were developing and had the aptitude for. The main reason for the restrictions was not to impede development but had more to do with safety and the knowledge required to wield them.

Some of the spells could do a lot of harm if not used in the correct contexts. Even if used with good intent. Lee had also moved some of the spells they found to a book only she could access. These were the not so innocent spells. The boys called it the Queen’s Black Arts book.

Lee had noticed that Rah hadn’t included any of the complex or what she considered dangerous spells in the wizard’s primers he had made. He had been very selective what he put in the books for each of the wizards.

Lee had a feeling that except for the restrictions he placed on the Grandteli, she might have liked her ancestor if she had gotten to meet him. She suspected from his writings that he had not meant for it to stay in place as long as it did.

Lee decided that she would have put Que’s wife Jade into one of his sleep chambers if she met her, though. What she did to the Genteli and Pix females, was not an error in judgement, it had been vindictive and downright mean.

She had wondered if Que had planned to do it himself at some time. His entries into his diaries indicated that the longer he spent away from his wife, the more he despised her. Lee also believed that he had planned to shift the Granteli to Harmony.

Lee was planning for her and Sean to spend some time identifying younger candidates for the rookie boxes. She wanted to run combination classes that included normal school curriculum and magical lessons. She also had the other wizards on the lookout for any budding magicians to claim the 300 odd rookie boxes, 200 odd mage boxes and about 400 shield boxes.

She also planned to set up testing stations every June and December. People could turn up to the testing stations. Age wasn’t a barrier as far as Lee was concerned. She was also learning many of the people she had found had their own quirks and planned to have them document any new developments.

Rookie boxes were easy to make if she needed more. She also knew many of the single gem rookies would never upgrade past two gems. Just as many two gem rookies would never go up past the three-gem mage status or beyond. She also had the option to create two more decads of wizards if she wanted to or felt she needed too.

She knew that she did have some time as she was sure she had barely met a tenth of her people on Utopia as many had dispersed into the wilds of the other continents and islands. She may even have more people who needed rescuing, but at present, she wasn’t getting any flashes of distress.

She would have to do some exploring once she got things settled down a bit.


Lee’s four historian/archaeologists were hard at work trying to sort out all the crap they obtained from Rah and Jahn’s caverns.

Lee had to install a spelled elevator, so they could access their cavern and work. She added some serious protections on the elevator, as she didn’t want others to access the cavern accidentally or on purpose.

Each of the historians and the two wives had a spell placed on them to allow access and the lift wouldn’t move if anyone else entered it with them who didn’t have her special clearance to do so. Their wives had become their cataloguers, and they were just as fascinated as their partners were.

They and their families had also been added to her staff and were more than happy with the jobs she had assigned them and the accommodations.

She had warned the researchers that some of the objects could be spelled and to call her or Sean if they suspected they were. She had also asked them to put to the side some of the items that she could use for training purposes if they found spells that were more benign on them.

Rah had indicated some of his items could do serious injury to non-wizards, and she wasn’t sure rookies and mages were exempt. She and the boys had locked up the items they had easily identified as being spelled and the team couldn’t access them without her or Sean being there.

Since the team members now all supported at least two gem magical items they soon found they had just as much fun working out what spells were on certain items as identify the item itself.

Jim, Qu and DT had spent a week installing concertina shelving and other more sturdy shelves and racks into six alcoves in the new section of the cavern just so the historians could sort all the items out and get them off the floor.

The researchers had told her it would probably take years and not months, to determine from when and where the different items originated. Lee didn’t care as long as they sorted it out. If it kept them happy and employed, all the better.

She still wasn’t sure what they were going to do with even a tenth of the stuff they had acquired. She suspected a couple of new Museums would be built for some of it. Kyle had indicated that he believed there was a hidden cavern on Kazan Island.

She and Kyle were planning an expedition into Que’s cavern in a couple of weeks.


Biscuit Scully had assisted with the design and layout of the new School.

They had built four living domes that had four stores in each. One was the new Wizards Retreat; one each was for the shields, the mages and the rookies. Guests could stay in the wizards’ dome.

They would share the domes as required. Lower level magicians could bunk with their partners’ so strict segregation wasn’t adhered to at this stage. That may change once they got younger rookies that stayed on a more permanent basis.

They had built two other side domes, so all six were joined to a large central dome they called the Hub. The extra domes were set up as training areas and schoolrooms.

The top of the Hub was an auditorium. It was a huge open space with stackable seating and a stage. The third floor was a huge library with several different types of study areas and a couple of conference rooms. The second floor was administration, staff and teachers’ offices and storage rooms. The ground floor was the massive dining room, kitchens and recreational rooms.

The domes for the wizards and the shields were up the hill a bit and linked to the two training domes, the Hub and each other. The Rookies and Mage domes were lower and linked similarly to the training domes and the hub but from the other side. From the air, it looked like a large hexagonal wheel.

Each of the dorm domes could sleep four hundred and fifty people and had four levels above ground and one below. The Rookies dome was set up more for singles accommodation.

The mages and shields dome had some singles, but most rooms had a bigger bed and room for two people. Some even had room for three, and several were designed to be joined as two doubles if the kids came as well.

The wizard’s rooms were more like three-bedroom apartments. It even had a kid’s dorm for the older kids, which became very popular when the kids got older. No one bitched about tiny rooms at Lee’s school.

Several buildings located to the east of the main road that led to the dock from the domes were for storage, a huge replicator, vehicles, several trade workshops and animal husbandry. This side also had two smaller greenhouse domes separated by open gardens and fenced paddocks. They were set aside for the animals and crops.

They had also built a sub-division of thirty home on the west side of the road. One-third of the homes had 3m high rooms, another third had 2.5m high rooms, and the last third had 2m high rooms. They were for permanent teachers and staff with families. The whole complex was shielded from meteor strikes and spells designed to kept unwanted visitors out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.