Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 18: Revelations

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: Revelations - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Oct/02 - (Earth - April/2095) ~~

Kyle watched Sean as he walked in, talking to Donny.

He grinned at Debora, ‘Oh my sweet, imagine the fun we can have with a quad and a triad.’

Debora shook her head at him, ‘Kyle, you have a perverted mind. You have more cock and pussy than you know what to do with now.’

Kyle lent over and kissed her. ‘You know I love, right?’ he thought at her.

‘Yes, my randy little wizard. Now keep your cock in your pants. I think it will be while before you get that wish. I think their faerie shapeshifter will keep them occupied for some time.’

Kyle glanced at Piper, ‘Yeah, I must say, Piper, is one hot lady and fits in with us so well. I certainly haven’t got my fill of her yet, and with you and Tony I doubt I’ll need to go looking outside the quad for a long time to come.’

‘Good, let’s keep it that way. I also find our foursome more than enough to provide any variety I need as well,’ Debora told him. She had a good idea that Tony felt the same.

He had taken her to bed the other day and made the sweetest love to her, just the two of them, and she knew Tony stilled loved her as much as he always had.

She knew he had done the same to Kyle, and if anything, they seemed even tighter. She and Piper had also found some time to get together and learn a bit more about each other, both in and out of bed and she felt they would rub along nicely. Piper was great with the babies.

Deb felt Piper could be as intense as Kyle could be. She and Tony seemed to calm them both down. She had found since she had the children that she was much more relaxed. She and Tony were the homebodies, and it suited them both.

She was thinking that maybe they should set up that nice little island just off Futura as a home base. It was at least two hundred square klicks of land and only about fifty klicks offshore. Having two wizards that could blink made getting to and from a breeze. She knew money wasn’t a worry.

She’d bet Tony would love to have his own place to potter around. She was pretty sure she and Tony would also love exploring the biology of an island as well. It was big enough to keep them happy for a while. She was also thinking of doing some advanced entomology studies as well. The other two could come and go as they please.

She thought the idea at Tony. He got up from where he was sitting and then come over to her. He kissed her very deeply. “Yes, I love the idea, my gorgeous wife.”

Piper and Kyle looked at them, so they floated the idea by them. Kyle and Piper grinned at each other, and they happily agreed that it was an awesome idea. Tony and Debora had both worked out that Piper was as bad as Kyle was, in that once they got their noses in their code the rest of the world disappeared.

“I’ve been thinking of setting up a new supper server location for Futura with the new code Piper, and I am working on. That island would be great. We could also set one up on Harmony.”

He got up, found Lee and asked if he could swap her an island? She asked for more information, and he told her what he wanted to do. There was a little island halfway between Watson Island and Bentley Island that he thought was perfect. Lee kissed him and said they can co-own it unless he preferred not to share.

Kyle took her hand and said, “Lee, you are the Queen of us all. I doubt there is very little you don’t know about what is going on, on either world. I doubt that I could exclude you even if I wanted to, and I have never even contemplated it. How about we just leave it in your name and I just build what I want on it?”

Lee shrugged, “Okay, then I shall lease it to you for one dollar a year for the next 100 years, with an option to renew, how’s that?”

Kyle and Sean cracked up laughing. Kyle put out his hand, and they shook. Lee said, “I’ll get Haf to write up the contract. You just tell us when you want the compound building team. Justin and Kim are bloody good at it.”

“They had the Americans compound up, including the Dome before we had finished the secondary site ready for the dome. They with Gary, Alec, Gemma and Diesel, had that dome up and fitted out in four hours. Even I had a hard time keeping up with them.”

Allan dropped his arm around Lee’s shoulders, “Yep I do have some amazing kids, I just wish I could take credit for them turning out so well, but that is all in Justin’s court.”

Lee grinned at him and patted the arm over her shoulder, “Well, you know who to go to for advice when Eve, Brian and the next two get to that age.”

Allan grinned at her and kissed her cheek, “To bloody right, I do. I just might send them to him to sort out.”

They all had to laugh. Lee rounded up the troops and presented Don and Von with their mage boxes. Then Lee presented Samjay and a very emotional William with their rookie boxes. Lee told them they would get an e-mail about when to turn up to Magician School.

They then presented Donny with her box. Lee explained it was a special box. It was similar to a high mage’s box, but it was called a Consorts box. She explained she had done her weird voice thingy and apparently, Donny was meant to be one of her consorts.

Sean didn’t require one, as he was the Lord Wizard already. Apparently, as long as her consorts were Wizards, then all was good. If she ended up building the boxes for a third decad, then her consorts could possibly claim a full wizard’s box. As expected, Donny had no trouble opening the box.

“Since I have you all here, I also invited Nick to marry us. When I mentioned this to Justin, he also asked if Nick could do them as well, as did Oliver and Ariel.”

“Also, since I’m the Queen and the Law, I have also decreed that Kim, Alec and Nyoni can also get married, under special dispensation.”

“Kim, would you like to come and open your box?”

“Seriously, it will let me?” She said in awe.

“I believe so,” Lee said. She clicked her fingers, and the box appeared on the table.

Kim walked up to the box and wiped her hands on her pants. She put them out in front and gently laid them down on the box.

They all waited.

Finally, they heard the click, click, that said the lid was lifted, and a shaking Kim could finally open the lid.

She just stood there.

They waited for her to lift it and get her bling out, but she just stared at the box. They looked at each other, wondering what was wrong. Someone whispered, “Is it empty?”

Justin walked over to her and gently lifted her chin; he looked into her eyes and smiled. He smiled that big brother smile that Kim loved, and she burst into tears.

Justin hugged her gently, “I’m so proud of you, sis. As much as I love the other kids, you will always hold a special place in my heart. You can always come to me when you need me, you know that.”

Kim shook her head and looked over at Alec and Nyoni, “I belong with them now, don’t I?”

Justin looked at her future partners and then back at his sister. He lifted her chin again, “Do you love them, Kimmy?”

“Yes,” she answered and shook her head up and down again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.