Delta: Original
Chapter 8: Mermaid

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mermaid - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Oct/02 - (Earth - April/2095) ~~

The wizards had been with the Therians for three days.

Alec was amazed by how much further the Therians had developed compared to his people. He wished Rah hadn’t stifled his people like he had. At the very least he should have had the spell disperse once he was dead.

‘The man had better be dead. I would kill him myself for what he did to my people,’ Alec thought. He didn’t usually harbour bad thoughts for others, but he couldn’t forgive Rah for what he did to his people. At least now, they could go forward.

Justin had contacted him and said they had set up tents and they were getting plants in the ground. The Domes would be ready to pick up in a week. He and Gemma had sunk dams in the back four paddocks, and they were fencing them off. Sean was providing some sheds and prefab homes for the Giants who were moving to learn about the animals and look after them.

The twins and a dozen hunters had been trailing the herds. They had picked out three species they believed would make great domestic herd animals, and they were borrowing Nick’s ringers to help collect a large herd of each. Alec was pleased that Justin was looking after things in his absence.

Kim contacted him as he was walking on the beach and asked how his hunting was going? He had laughed and told her that he was still looking. She had told him if he got too horny, he knew where she was, and he had to groan.

The smell of her cunnie suddenly invaded his brain and had him as hard as a rock. Kim had laughed and told him to sniff out their partner instead. He had to smile. All he could smell now was salt and fish. He wandered down the beach further.

He was walking along, thinking of how much he missed Kim. It was still five weeks before her birthday. He didn’t think Kyle really needed him here. He was busy trying to convince the Therians to come out of hiding.

Even if they wanted to keep their nature to themselves, they could at least join the other nations in trade and come out slowly. Kyle had told them that he could place a shield over the island that would warn him if anyone came here with the intent to hurt them. There were a lot of wizards now, and they wouldn’t take kindly to anyone who picked on them, he had ensured them.

He and Alec had informed them they were more than welcome to move to Harmony and set with the Giants. Those who preferred pack living would have a lot more room to rove, but they did have to ensure they didn’t decimate local wildlife. Lady Cede said they preferred to domesticate, and Alec told them of what Justin and Gemma were doing as they spoke.

He knew they were seriously discussing this information. Alec felt Kyle was winning them over. He was seriously thinking of heading back to Harmony to help Justin.

He heard a wave crash and looked out to sea. He watched as the woman surfed in on another wave. He then stood stock still when he realised, she was flipping a tail and not legs behind her. He was fascinated. He watched as the sunlight glittered over the iridescent green and yellow scales.

As she got closer, he watched her paddle over the wave, and her tail disappeared below it. Then she stood on two legs and walked naked out of the water. His cock was erect before his conscious thoughts registered that she was beautiful. She stopped when she realised, he was standing there.

She ran her eyes up and down his body, and he was the one who felt naked. His cock throbbed when her eyes rested on his crotch. He could see her glow and knew she was very special. It only made him throb more. He couldn’t believe he was reacting to another woman as strongly as he did to Kim.

She walked over to him, and he watched the sway of her hips as she moved. Then she started to change. He couldn’t really tell how she did it, she just did. He blinked. She was now taller. Her chest took on the definition of developed pectoral muscles like a very fit male. Her shoulders thickened, and she now had a cock and a lovely set of balls swaying between her long beautiful legs.

He watched as the cock lengthened and thickened. It was a damn impressive cock nearly as big as his own. Her lips had thinned a little, and her eyebrows thickened, giving her a more masculine look.

“Fuck, I can’t decide if you’re hotter as a male or as a female,” he told her. “Hi, my name is Alec,” he added.

She had been watching his reaction as she changed, expecting to see horror and for the impressive member pointing at her to droop. But if anything, he was even harder. He was really pushing the material of his loose pants to their maximum.

“My name is Nyoni. Which do you prefer?” she asked in her deeper masculine voice as she stopped in front of him. She had increased her height to 185cm, but she was still 25cm shorter than he was.

He was an imposing male, and she found her erection was very real. She wanted to fuck him as she was. Normally once she had changed, she found her desire for another male disappeared, but in this case, it hadn’t.

Her desire to fuck him was just as intense as when she had been in her female form. She wondered why? This had never happened to her before. She’d had both male and female partners, but each time she had to be the opposite sex to respond to them sexually.

But he was different. She still desired him and as he wanted her, going by the twitching cock that straining to be released. She reached out and ran her masculine hand along the outside of his pants, and he pushed his cock into her hand. She looked up to the blaze of desire in his purple-tinged blue eyes. She loved his eyes.

“I don’t think it matters,” he said. “I think it’s just you in general, who turns me on.”

“What if I turned to some other form?” she found herself saying as she continued to stroke his cock. She just wanted to touch it.

“Well, I don’t know. You would probably have to change for me to find out,” Alec told her. He made no move to remove her hand. He liked it right where it was.

Nyoni turned her head and looked at him. She released him and stepped back. She dropped as if to go on all fours, but she wasn’t human when her hands touched the sand as large wolf paws. She wagged her tail and then flicked it back, displaying her rear for him as she lowered her front like a bitch in heat.

“Damn, I still want to fuck you,” Alec said in surprise.

She grew and flickered in front of his eyes until his brain settled on the beautiful blonde pony. His nose told him it was still her, and he still wanted her. “I’ve never been that adventurous, but my cock is still standing. So yes, I’d probably fuck you in that shape too,” he told her.

Nyoni rolled over and wiggled on the hard-wet sand. As he blinked, she changed back into the mermaid he had seen on the waves. “Can I still fuck you like that?” he asked.

She giggled and said, “Yes.”

Alec dropped his pants and stepped out of them, and his shirt followed. He dropped over her, so he straddled her tail at her hips. She had the lovely boobs back, and he wanted a taste. “Can I kiss you?” he asked.

Nyoni nodded, so he lent forward and gently placed his lips on hers. When she opened her mouth, he deepened the kiss. He liked the extra saltiness he was tasting. He breathed in through his nose and her scent embedded itself in his brain.

He felt the sand shift beneath his knees and found his balls were rubbing on soft scales and found it very erotic. He moved back and found her breasts. He licked one hard nipple then the other. He sucked in her flesh and then groaned as her hand wrapped itself around his torrid cock.

He felt the flesh between his legs alter subtly, and when he glanced down, he realised she had changed back to legs. He lifted one knee so she could spread her leg and placed his between hers. He then lifted the other so she could move for him.

He let his knees slide down and felt his cock encounter her pubic hair. He rocked his hips, so he was rubbing his cock in it. She pushed up her hips, so he pressed down. He slid back far enough, so his cock dropped down far enough to catch her cunnie lips and not drop into the sand.

He pushed forward as she lifted again and felt his cock slid in. He pushed harder and then pulled back a bit and pushed in again. She was bloody tight, and he had to have a couple of goes of getting fully in her. He shifted back to her lips, and he rocked his hips into hers, getting his rock-hard cock to tunnel deeper into her on each thrust.

“So, do you make a habit of letting strange men fuck you on the beach?” he asked as he slid back into her again. He humped his hips in hard and met the resistance of her hips.

“All the time,” she gasped out as she clamped around his lovely thick cock.

He pulled back and fucked into her again hard. “I hope this is the last time you do it,” he replied, and he slammed home again and then groaned as she clamped him.

“Why?” Nyoni moaned out, already missing the cock that was drawing back out of her. She lifted her hips, ready for his next thrust.

Alec slammed her again, “I don’t think I’d like you fucking anyone other than Kim and me.”

“Who is Kim?” she gasped out, as he fucked into her hard again, then again.

“She’ll be our wife,” Alec said and hit her again. He rolled down his hips as he slammed into her, so she had all of him. He felt her muscles quiver around his cock, and he didn’t think either of them would last much longer.

“We will have a wife?” Nyoni asked, as she gripped him hard and felt the orgasm spiral up her insiders. Her cunnie spasmed as he hit her in short, shape thrusts until she had to moan and stiffen as she came. She felt his cock jerk and the heat of his seed as it coated her cervix.

She stiffened again, and he shot in the next load. Her muscles quivered around his cock, gripping and releasing as she continued to come for him. Alec enjoyed the way she came for him very much. He knew he was going to have no trouble at all fucking her in this form in the future.

He gently brushed the short blond hair from her face. “Yes,” he finally answered her. “We will have a wife too. Kim is to be my apprentice, but she isn’t sixteen yet, so we have to wait until her box says it is okay for her claim it, before we can have sex and get married.”

Nyoni looked at him. He was perfectly serious. “How do you know she would accept me?”

He grinned and kissed her gently, “Because she sent me to find you. I think she can see future events. She kept saying that I had to go find our partner, but she wouldn’t tell me your sex. I think she knew exactly what you are.”

“She sent you to find me. But how do you know I’m the one she sent you to find?”

“My cock told me,” he said grinning at her and rocking his hips into her. Nyoni giggled, and Alec groaned as her cunnie gripped his cock when she did.

“Would you have let me fuck you in my male form?” she asked more seriously.

“You had my cock in your hand at the time, what do you think?” he asked back.

“I hadn’t wanted to fuck another male when I was in that form before, but I wanted you,” she told him. She found she liked him being in her while they talked.

He kissed her again softly. “That’s because like me the body shape wasn’t the issue. As long as it was you in the body, I still wanted you too. I like fucking guys too, so I thought you were just as sexy.”

“You did stay hard when I changed,” she stated.

“I was even willing to try the mermaid form, we may have to do that one day,” he said.

“It’s better if we are in the water,” she said.

He rocked his hips, and she realised he was as hard as he was before. “The sea is that way,” he said, flicking his head in the general direction.

Nyoni laughed and clutched his cock with her cunnie as she did. Alec groaned and humped his hips back into her. They may not make it to the water this time either. He suddenly stopped and grinned.

“What?” Nyoni said.

“Kim wants to know if you’re sizzling,” he said.

“Well the sand is hot,” Nyoni said.

Alec laughed and thrust in as she rolled her hips under him to receive him. “No, she meant are you good looking and do you turn me on.”

“Oh, is she sizzling?” Nyoni had to ask.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.