Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 7: The Eighth Race

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Eighth Race - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Oct/02 - (Earth - April/2095) ~~

Alec was excited to go visiting with Kyle and Tony.

He loved meeting new people. His sunny disposition and caring nature drew people to him like flies to honey. He was a glass-half-full type of guy.

The boys had packed basic, cover most situations, backpack and transported themselves to the wharf on Kazan Island. Their sudden appearance caused a bit of a stir.

The Therians had heard the rumours of wizards being back but had decided it wasn’t their problem. To have three of them appear amongst them suddenly made it their problem. They urgently sent a message to the Queen.

The court was assembled as they were discussing the expansions they needed. Food and increased housing were two hotly debated topics on the table. When the phone rang on the Queen’s end of the table, they all stopped talking and looked at it.

She picked it up. They watched as she listened to the message. They saw her pale and say, “Please escort them here.”

They watched as she carefully replaced the receiver and then she stood. “We have visitors. Our Master, the Gold Wizard, had returned. He just appeared on the wharf with two other wizards,” she informed them.

Lord Rail stood. He thumped the table and then said aggressively, “We don’t acknowledge the wizards as our masters.”

The Queen looked at him. She tightened her lips and replied, “Our ancestors signed the charter. We have little choice.”

“But Que was our master, not the Gold Wizard,” Lady Cede said in her whiny voice.

“Not true,” the Queen said. “Que brought us here, but, in our histories, he made sure the ancestors knew that the islands belonged to the Gold Wizard. Should a new Gold Wizard come, he is the legal owner, according to Que’s writings and our copy of the charter.”

“We are just the tenants. We know for a fact we can’t dispute this. Que said he had hidden copies of the agreements and the Gold Wizard would be able to find them to prove his claim, should we dispute it.”

“He has to find them first,” Lord Rail growled.

Lady Cede snorted rudely and sneered at him, “And how are you going to stop him?”

“The faeries got rid of Que, I’m sure we can get rid of this usurper,” he replied pompously.

“Yes, sending Que here was getting rid of him, wasn’t it?” Lady Cede sneered again and snorted out a laugh that grated on everyone in the room. Several sniggers around the council chamber could be heard.

“Well come what may, our Wizard is here now. So, what are we going to let him see?” the Queen said.

His oldest daughter Piper answered, “Whatever he wants to see. He appeared, you said. Didn’t Que have the ability to transport himself? If these wizards wish to, he can go wherever he wants. Personally, it’s time for us to come out of the shadows.”

Piper was one of the younger set who supported inclusion into the world. She was ecstatic to hear the wizards were here. She believed their people had a lot to offer the rest of the world. It would also solve a lot of their current problems if they could expand.

They were interrupted by a knocking on the chamber door. They all turned in time to see three very handsome young men walk into the chamber.

Lady Cede gasped. “A Giant! How is that you are free to be here and a wizard?” she blurted out.

Kyle and Tony both turned to look up at Alec. “By the Gods Tony, he is bloody giant, isn’t he?” Kyle lowered his voice into a stage whisper, “I heard a rumour he’s giant in other places as well.”

Alec blushed, as several sniggers and giggles came from the people sitting in the chamber. Kyle turned, and his eyes sought out the Queen. He bowed in a very courtly manner. Tony and Alec emulated him. Kyle then stood and introduced them.

“Your Majesty, please let me introduce my friends. The not quite so giant gentleman to my right is my apprentice, Tony Vella. He is the Wizard of the Roses. The slightly taller fellow is the Quartz Wizard Alec Shaman, and he is indeed a descendant of the Giants that were brought to Utopia and placed on Rahia Island.”

“The spells holding his people to the island were recently removed, and they are now free to join the wider world. As the Giants on Rahia Island are effectively my subjects, I thought it might be nice to visit others who are also under my protection, so here I am.”

Tony butted in, “His Expansiveness is the Gold Wizard Kyle Vella. We thank you for allowing us an ordinance. We are not here to interfere or take over. We mealy wish to make sure your people are content and offer any assistance we can.”

Alec had been looking at the people in the chamber and then focused on the Queen, “Kyle, she is a mage.”

Kyle and Tony also focused on her. “Well, well, this is interesting. Do you have wizards and are their more mages here?” Kyle asked.

Queen Selin said, “No, we have only the one mage box, and it is always held by the King or Queen.”

“Why are you telling him this?” exploded Lord Rail.

Kyle swivelled his eyes to the man and looked at him hard. “Because unlike you sir, she knows that I would know if she tried to lie to me. Tell me one truth and one lie, sir,” Kyle said.

“We don’t want your help. We don’t acknowledge wizards as our rulers,” the man spat out.

Kyle looked around the room and then started walking around it. He listened to the thoughts being tossed around. There was fear in the room, but also excitement and even hope.

“Two half-truths. If you had had said ‘I’, they would have both been truths. However, not all in this chamber support your views. In fact, I get the impression that should you hold a secret vote, the dissenters would be greatly over-ruled by the majority.”

Again, he listened and watched. He picked out the supporters more clearly. He picked the most fearful of changing and the ones who were fence-sitting.

“Hmm ... I have a feeling much is hidden. You are not a backward farming and fishing community. You are advanced. You have technologies I’ve not seen in other countries on Utopia. You were not involved in the war, and I believe the weather shield the Queen maintains is why your development wasn’t stifled. How am I doing your majesty?”

Kyle raised his eyes at the shocked looks on their faces. He knew he was cheating, but Lee always said reconnaissance could save a lot of problems later. He had already been for a look-see before he brought Tony and Alec with him.

He, Lee and Sean had a serious discussion about why the people here wanted to stay hidden. That was the real reason he was here. Kyle loved solving mysteries. Plus, he and Lee wanted these people to join the rest of the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.