Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 19: Fortune Returns

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Fortune Returns - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Aug/02 - (Earth - Feb/2095) ~~

It had been a busy week getting prepared for the Fortune’s second return.

Esky had gotten the trip down to two weeks in flight, and they had decided on only one week in a dock on each leg. So, they had a six-week turnaround.

Their new Employment agency on Earth had already picked and notified the next group. Now that Lee and Co could order the supplies they wanted to be delivered to the Moon, the ship didn’t have to wait at the space station for the orders to be filled.

Justin and Lee had both left their profits from the sale of their goodies with Magda, and they were using them to import more. Their new company now paid for a set amount of cargo space on the Fortune to carry them.

Justin decided it was an excellent little side business and was happy to work with Magda and Lee, especially as Magda’s people did most of the work, he and Lee just provided capital. He had auctioned off some of his Earth gems and added the money to the business.

Justin was amused that he had gone from a broke, struggling student to an inter-solar-system importer/exporter. He planned to send a lot of his current haul of gems from Harmony back on the next ship to Earth.

The sale of them would go to pay for his share of the cargo hauliers Lee had commissioned GB & JK to build for them. He had been surprised when Lee had suggested the option to him and had no qualms coming in on the deal.

Lee had decided after the next group of workers, the fortune would start taking two-thirds of the passengers as paying passengers, and the ships from Earth would be orbiting at Harmony in the future. The visitors would still have to meet their selection criteria to be sold a ticket.

They would only be offered a twelve-week tourist visa, and they would have to be tagged and immunised. They might not be happy about it, but that was life. Only her two new warships would be coming to Futura.

People had to apply to her to come to Futura, as it was invitation only. Her ships would transport any new workers and visitors to Futura. Unexpected arrivals would be redirected to Harmony or escorted back to Earth by their new Space Police.

A new ring of satellites was orbiting the Veselovsky Asteroid belt, providing an early warning system should unexpected visitors arrive in the system. They had already accepted a request from a UNSEC ship requesting permission to study the belt and Nicko’s and Eze’s assumption of how it came to be formed. They were expected in the next couple of weeks.

They were expecting the Australian and North American teams to turn up in around two to three weeks as well. When the Fortune came back with paying passengers in about twelve weeks, the two Factions should at least have their bases set up.

Robert had contacted Sean and Lee towards the end of the week to give them the state of the nation. They had organised several meetings including representatives from the major countries in the Australasian, North American, Western Europe and Northern Europe divisions since they were all now signed up.

Robert said, “All four divisions had no trouble with the concept. The fact that the three of us had been the driving force of the agreements and were related to you wizards, they decided politically us having your ear was a good thing. Someone was going to have to be the ambassadors for them to you, so they agreed.”

“The Russians group asked if they were allowed an ambassador and we agreed, but he had to be vetted by you. We told them to send the resumes to the employment agency, and we would tell them whom you liked.”

“They had all guessed you vetted using your own methods. They asked if Kostya Burkov would possibly meet our approval. He is currently their ambassador in Australia. He’s a nice guy, and we all got good vibes from him.”

“I think you may find another use for him Lee. He would be happy to shift to Brisbane as his Earth base, so that’s a plus as well. He was also very excited by the prospect of going to Harmony and had been pushing his government to sign.”

“So, you guys can work with him?” Lee asked.

“Yes, his wife Caitlin and Anne get on great. Anne has always had a good nose for people. He also had four very bright, unmarried daughters. I checked, and they were all green carded. The oldest is twenty-six and a Zoologist, the next is a biologist, and the younger two are also studying science-related degrees. So, do you want them?”

Lee looked at Sean, and he shrugged. Lee said, “They sound great. The girls will be a plus for Clarksville. The Russians may want them in their science teams, but I’m sure we can come to an agreement. As they have only recently signed, the girls already being on Harmony will be to their advantage. Have you told them about the Ring?”

Robert grinned. “Oh boy, didn’t that chuck the cat amongst the pigeons. They were discussing how we were going to get to and from with it taking five to six weeks one way using most of the ships they have. I told them you had set up an alternative for us ambassadors.”

“So, we could go and come back once a week they nearly fell off their chairs. We warned them the ring had limitations, it can only operate once a day to Clarksville and transport six people or equipment due to its size. And you controlled who and when it could be used.”

“It wasn’t there so all, and sundry could pop over when they wished. It was for ambassadorial purposes only. Some of them were not happy about it, but they know, there is fuck all they can do about it,” Robert finished.

“Actually, it could probably operate at least four times a day your end when I’ve upgraded it a little, but there is no reason they need to know that for now.”

“Once a day, from your end, should keep the site seers at bay to some extent. How about, I slot you in at 08:00 hours, leaving from your end.”

“The return time will vary because our days and times don’t match. We will try to keep to a twelve-hour turn around in Earth time for you,” Lee told him.

Robert nodded, “That sounds wonderful. I warned them you had some serious protections on the Ring. Their job was to help me protect it, so all of Earth could benefit from it being there. They agreed my property would be given Neutral Nation status, and be effectively owned by UNSEC for ambassadorial purposes with the Delta system of planets.”

“We are going to build homes for each of the other seven Ambassadors, and the Army base at Enoggera is going to supply the guards. The Aussies wanted me to shift the ring to the base, but I said no way.”

“It’s got to be Neutral they can supply protection with UNSEC, but that’s all the control they are allowed. They weren’t happy, but they have a lot more control than any other nation, and they still control their own borders, so they have to be content with what you have given them.”

Lee and Sean both agreed. “What about the other nations?” Sean wanted to know.

Robert laughed, “Well, I think Asia and South America will eventually come to the party. The other two, I still have my doubts. They are too busy fighting each other over old arguments.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.