Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 13: Randy Fathers

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Randy Fathers - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - July/Aug/02 - (Earth - Feb/2095) ~~

The group had decided to head to Clarksville today.

They didn’t bother packing much, as Sean explained to the visitors, they could get everything they needed from the replicator. Anne and Karri asked if they could scan in their favourite clothes.

Lee told them to collect what they wished but did warn them if they go into the replicator and then other people could access them as well. Neither woman had any problem with this outcome. Karri joked she hoped the women weren’t after the latest fashions from back home as she didn’t do mesh micro-minis.

Lee cringed; the Genteli would probably love them. They didn’t have a lot of inhibitions. They only wore the earth underwear for effect.

The dads also asked if they could add a few items. Lee agreed, so they collected them as well. Robert went to hand, Lee a storage drive and explained it had the items that Sean had requested on it.

Kyle said he could load them up here and then transfer them to the other replicates in the other towns. Sean said he would go with him, as there were certain items he wanted to stay here.

So, while the girls learnt how to scan in items, the boys updated the replicators. Sean took the guys up to the conference room so they could use the big screens, and they had a look at what Robert had collected for them.

“Damn dad, was there anything you forgot to copy?” Sean said as they scrolled through the items listed.

“Hey! Ben is going to love this lawnmower,” Kyle said. Bringing up the specs.

“Yeah, she is a beauty ain’t she? You just download the map. Plot the area to be mowed and let her go,” Robert told them.

“It even sends you a message if it runs into trouble or runs out of charge. Otherwise, you set it and leave it. Karri designed it and gave me one for Christmas. So, I scanned it in the box and all before I used it.”

“Damn she’s good. I hope Aeron appreciates what he is getting,” Kyle said.

Sean laughed. “Going by the looks, they exchanged yesterday before he and Yuko went home, I think they know exactly what they are getting.”

“They did look a little shagged,” Kyle said. The other men had to laugh and could only agree with him.

Robert, like Sean, was happy to include the de Kays into their family. He had liked them both and could feel his daughter’s contentment. He would miss her with her being here, but he believed that she had found what she needed so he could only be happy for her.

The two groups met back up a couple of hours later and happily blinked to Clarksville. The visitors were amazed at the development of the town, and Nick and Gary proudly showed them around. The wizards hadn’t spent a lot of time here in the last couple of weeks.

The four exits now had bridges built over the rivers and large metal sliding gates that were made of a type of checker plate grating. Eight guard towers were spaced evenly around the inside of the moat walls.

The walls also supported a 2m wide walkway that also ran over the top of the gates. The wall was also now a metre higher above the walkway. And it had 40cm wide merlons a metre higher again evenly spaced around the top of the wall.

“Wow, Gary now the wall really looks medieval now, why the guard towers?” Sean asked.

“Flying Critters and bloody huge crocodiles. They keep the Army happy thinking they are protecting us. We trank-dart the critters, and they cart them off to some other location. Want to go up for a look around?”

They all agreed and happily climbed up the closest set of stairs to a tower. Lee cheated and blinked. Stairs and baby-bellies can be a pain. The walkway gave them an awesome view both in and outside the compound. Gary pointed out the other changes.

They had fenced off an extra six hundred acres outside the walls on the western side. It was divided into several paddocks. The reptiis and the camlas that were for meat were located there.

His new cattle still being young, the milking camies and goats were in the animal area inside the wall. Nick said that in about six months, he could split the cattle into two breeding herds, and they could go out into the bigger paddocks.

Another five hundred acres on the other side was fenced and under cultivation growing an assortment of grains and cereal crops. Fifty acres were being taken up by the new orchards on the south. A Lucerne paddock of about half that size was beside it.

A new subdivision inside the west gate had been built to house more workers. Another one was set up as an Army Base on the east side to houses the soldiers and had its own fence. There was a large shopping centre built beside the domes and more warehouses and workshops near the east wall.

The Escort Service also had a new building of their own since the Army was in the one, they started out in. A large dual sporting oval and complex covered by a double set of joining domes were located on the other side of the main domes. The area underneath the domes included stands, lighting, toilet amenities change-rooms, bars and kiosks.

Gary explained they could play either two football games or two cricket games depending on the season. The other two domes that were square to and linked into the first two domes housed four basketball courts, two tennis courts, an Olympic sized pool and two smaller Kids pools.

Walkways, seating and grassed areas were also provided for under the raised domes and the opening created were the domes rounded away from each other. An open athletics oval was just outside the domes.

“That set of buildings near the Sports complex is our new School complex, its only half-built. We concentrated on building the rooms for the younger grades first. That building going in now is the Multi-trade centre.”

Lee reached over and hugged Gary. Then she gave him a big kiss on the cheek. “You are doing a marvellous job here, Gary.”

Gary hugged her back and beamed at the group. “Did you know Penny and Juanita are both pregnant?” he said to Lee and Sean. They all congratulated him on his pending fatherhood.

Lee and Sean could tell he was a very content man. He had always had excellent organisational skills, and now he was really using them. They headed down for lunch and closer inspection of the work being done. Lee got to touch both Penny and Juanita and informed Gary he was getting a son from Juanita and Penny was carrying twin girls.

Sung came to join them for lunch, and Nick found out he was to be a daddy as well and had a son on the way. Both men were tickled pink at the news.

“Oh Nick, I almost forgot we have a present for you, Sean, do you wish to go get it?” Lee said.

Sean beamed at Lee and disappeared. He was back a few seconds later. Tucked under each arm was a four-month-old puppy. He happily handed the female to Sung and the male to Nick. “You bought cattle but forget to get these guys,” Sean said.

Sung picked up the puppy to look into its face it happily licked hers, and she laughed and then hugged her to her chest. “Thank you, Sean and Lee, they are beautiful.”

Nick also happily petted his. He looked at Sean and said, “The only problem is that they will probably get spoilt rotten.” Sean just shrugged, and they all had to laugh, as that was now Nick’s problem.

The next day they took their families home to Futura. Sean’s parents and Karri were put in the two spare rooms in their Unit and Kyle made the two spare rooms in his available for Pete and Antonio. This suited everyone.

The two apartments they used had an adjoining wall between the lounge rooms like Justin’s place. After the episode on Watson Island when they had all come together, they agreed to rip out the wall and replace it with folding French doors. If one side wished privacy, they could shut them.

They hadn’t been shut since they were put in. While for the most part, the couples stuck to their individual bedrooms, this wasn’t always adhered too. Kyle tended to be the last one home. Once he was programming, he often forgot the time and came in at all different hours.

He had found every combination possible in his bed. His decision became which bed to choose. It wasn’t unheard of for him to start in one bed and then gravitate to the other. The unwritten rule was if the door was shut go to the other room.

Kyle had also found it was rare for a door to be closed to him. He was more than happy with the status-qua. He loved fucking Sean and Lee as much as he loved fucking Debora and Tony. He had also noticed that Tony and Sean had become a lot closer over the last couple of months as had Debora and Lee.

Finding all four of his loved ones in the same bed had become more commonplace as well. However, Sean and Lee always ended up in each other’s arms when they slept as did Debora and Tony if he was late.

If he came home early, it wasn’t uncommon to find them all snuggled up together watching old movies. He also noted Sean tended to be the focus of the cuddle. He’d often have Lee in his lap with Tony under one arm and Debora under the other. If Kyle was the one home and Sean the one busy, then he ended up in the middle. It was an incentive to get home earlier.

Since they had guests, both couples would have to behave themselves. All five of them over the next week were amazed how often they found themselves in situations that the parents gave them questioning looks about and later, knowing grins.

Probably the funniest one was on the second night when Sean’s mum walked in to find Sean stretched out on the lounge with Tony under one arm and Deb under the other with both of them idly playing with his very erect cock while they watched Natali Imani’s news telecast.

When Sean looked at where his mother’s eyes were looking, he realised what was wrong with the picture they portrayed. Sheepishly he extracted himself and took his mum to his room, where he explained the relationship of the couples to her.

His mum had fun explaining to Robert, Pete and Antonio that they all slept together and in any combination. While they considered themselves a couple and a triad, they had no qualms sharing each other.

She told them that it had a lot to do with their Libidos being changed since four of them were wizards. Antonio was probably the least shocked, Robert the most.

Robert watched the interactions of the young people over the next couple of days. He concluded that Sean and Lee were a loving couple, and Tony and Deb were obviously in love with Kyle.

However, the interactions between the two couples was that of very close friends, who just so happen to be lovers. He discussed his findings with Anne. As she wasn’t worried, he decided to not worry either. The five of them were obviously happy being in a group relationship, so it was all good.

They did do things a bit different here he was learning.


The interesting development that week was with Pete and Antonio.

The night they moved to Futura; the kids took them to dinner in the dome. One of Don’s older sisters, Trisha de Far and one of Ron’s older sisters, Olivia de Bou were visiting. Both ladies were in their late sixties but barely looked thirty, and both were widowed. To their family’s shame, both were also childless.

They had heard that if they sought out the Lord Wizard, she would help them and several Genteli women had become pregnant to human males. They were both desperate for children. They had no qualms about their kids having human fathers either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.