Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 11: Karri

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Karri - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - July/02 - (Earth - Jan /2095) ~~

“Karri your turn,” Lee said gently.

Karri looked at her brother with apprehension in her eyes.

Sean walked over to her and took her hands. “Sis you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. It will be a big change for you.”

“That box is an Apprentice Wizard’s Box. You will become Aeron’s apprentice. You probably won’t be able to go home for long, if you accept this responsibility. You will become a protector of the Keltrian people and feel compelled to come back here. We think the compulsion for you will be stronger than it will be for the dads and mum.”

Karri looked at Aeron and Yuko. “Will I become enslaved to them?” she asked.

Sean smiled, “No, Aeron will simply be your teacher.”

“Why can’t you be my teacher?”

“Because I’m an apprentice too, I’m Lee’s apprentice. Just like Tony is Kyle’s. We will help teach you, but Aeron will be your primary teacher.”

“But you guys are couples. Will I be expected to be with them like that?”

Sean shook his head again, “You need not have any deeper relationship with them than you wish. Zan’s apprentice Uren is marrying his brother they are both delighted with this arrangement.”

“Our friend Allan Ubobo is actually his daughter’s apprentices, and she is only three. We don’t know why the boxes pick like they do. It’s their choice. It’s your choice to open the box or not.”

Karri nodded in understanding. She let go of Sean’s hands and walked over to Aeron and Yuko. She looked at Yuko, who smiled gently at her. She cupped the side of her face bent down and kissed her. She released Yuko and stepped across to Aeron.

She was nearly 20cm taller than him. She cupped his face, bent down and kissed him. This kiss lasted a little longer. She released him and looked down to see his reaction to her actions. She didn’t see the other, knowing smiles in the room.

She smiled at him and Yuko. “You guys feel it too, don’t you?” she asked. They both nodded at her. “Are you okay with what is happening to us?”

They looked at each other, and then both grinned at her. Aeron said, “I can assure you lovely lady that neither of us is immune to your charms or wish to be.” Yuko nodded in agreement.

“We will take what comes as slow as you desire. But yes, we believe you are the missing part that will make our relationship complete,” Aeron said.

“Gods above, I hope you guys are right, or this could get very messy. Okay, let’s see if that box wants me too.”

She turned away from them and strode over to the box. She immediately placed her hands on it before she changed her mind. There was a pregnant pause.

There was an audible sigh of relief around the room when they all heard the box ‘click’. She let out her held breath in a long sigh and opened the lid.

“Your items are similar to your parents but more powerful. The extra item is the crystal ball. It has several uses, one being a long-range communication device. Others we are still learning about,” Lee told her. They all watched as she picked up each item of bling and put it on.

“You also get a whole box of books to learn from.” Lee opened the book box and handed Karri the primer and then a pad. “Read this one first, then whichever book pleases you next. We have transferred the contents of the primer and several of the books to the minder/pad, should you prefer to read from it. Welcome to our family. You are the Nickle Wizard.”

Lee walked around the table and hugged Karri. Sean joined them and wrapped his arms around both of them, and then kissed his sister on the forehead, “Supper cool, sis.”

They released her so her parents could also hug her. Then everyone else wanted a turn. “I think a celebration drink is in order. How about we return to the rec-room and the bar,” Lee said.

They all agreed and headed out to the bar. Karri found herself sitting between Aeron and Yuko. “You guys don’t live near Sean and Lee, do you?” she asked.

“No, we are on the northern content of Utopia. Once I teach you how to teleport you will be able to go visit them whenever you wish,” Aeron told her.

“So, you’re a Prince?” she asked.

Aeron smiled and looked at Yuko and then back at Karri. “For now. Lee has told us we are to have a daughter. So, my mother is going to abdicate. My brother is also expecting a daughter to Princess Darla, so my mother is happy. As I don’t have sisters or female cousins, I will become the new King, until I decide to hand the reins over to my daughter.”

“Will I have to do all that courtly stuff?” Karri asked, having no idea what to expect.

“Yes, to some degree, you will. As my apprentice, you will be expected to pick up several duties. We will teach you what is required. We do not intend to force you to do anything. We do not own you, nor do we own slaves,” he reassured her.

Karri relaxed a little at this. The whole day so far had been a little surreal. She looked at the seeming innocent band on her middle finger. She felt different, more complete somehow.

‘You okay, sis?’

Karri looked over at Sean and realised he had spoken to her in her head. She grinned. ‘Way cool, bro,’ she answered back.

‘Yeah, I know it’s a bit to get used to, but you will be fine. I feel that you did the right thing.’

‘Strangely, I do too. What do you think of Aeron and Yuko?’

‘I like the guy. He is a little reserved, but he thinks things through and listens to people. He is a popular ruler and is well thought of. I think you will find him calming.’

‘Yuko is similar. She is quicker to take charge but isn’t pushy. She has done wonders helping Aeron, and his people accept the changes we have wrought. I think you will be happy working with them. They are both very smart, caring people. I think you’ll love his mum as well; she loves ingenious ladies.’

‘Thanks, bro. It helps that you approve of them.’

‘You’re welcome, my adorable sister.’

Karri felt a hand slide over hers and shivered as warm heat suffused her body. She blinked and looked at Aeron. “Sorry you looked a bit spaced out for a minute there, are you all right?” he said.

“Yeah, I was just talking to my brother.”

Aeron flicked his eyes at Sean and then back to Karri. ‘Can you hear me?’ he thought at her.

Karri smiled at him, ‘Yeah, loud and clear.’ He hadn’t moved his hand, and she felt the heat building. She dropped her eyes and noted she wasn’t the only one affected by the touch. She also appreciated the sight on which her eyes were feasting.

She shivered again as Yuko’s hand touched her thigh. These two people had the weirdest effect on her. ‘Do you guys do this to every girl you meet?’ she thought at them.

Aeron laughed aloud and then replied in her head, ‘No, apparently just you. You affect both of us too, lovely lady, very much so.’

Out loud, she said, “Are you two interested in ponies?”

Yuko laughed and gently squeezed Karri’s thigh, “Oh no, not you too. Now I see Aeron’s fascination. Personally, I tolerate them because he loves them. It’s probably just as well you do too since you will be spending so much time with him. He will take a pony before a vehicle if he can.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.