Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 5: Gifts

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Gifts - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ December - Weeks 51 & 52 - 2094 ~~

Carol collared Tyson.

He was taking a break for some lunch. She told him that she had a gift for him. He was a bit surprised, “I didn’t get you anything, sorry.”

She smiled at him, “Oh, I think you can give me something I want.”

A bit bewildered, he said, “What?”

She smiled and taking his hand, she led him to her room. Her little sister had agreed to not come and annoy them.

Carols family was headed for Copperton. She knew if she didn’t cart Tyson off soon, she would never find out exactly what it was he was hiding in that jumpsuit. She wanted to see if he was a big as Lyndsay said his brother was.

She had also guessed he hadn’t been with too many if any girls, going by the way he had reacted to her rubbing up against him the last couple of days. “Just so you know, I’ve been tagged and am clean,” she told him.

Tyson rattled this statement around in his head for a minute. Suddenly, he understood where he was going, whom he was with and hopefully what she had planned. He stammered out, “Um, I’ve never, you know, so I guess I’m okay too.” He blushed furiously.

Carol hugged his arm, so her lovely titty was rubbing against him and giggled. Tyson could feel his cock start to pay attention that it might actually get some action. He was very nervous and wondered if he could actually do anything. He didn’t want to disappoint Carol.

Carol shut the door to her room and looked at Tyson standing nervously in the middle of the room. She walked back up to him and gently pulled his face down to hers for a kiss. He was a good 20cm taller than she was.

Tyson found his arms coming up around Carol as he returned the kiss. At first, they just slid their lips over each other’s and sucked gently on them.

Tyson got bolder as she rubbed against him and deepened the kiss. He was having fun exploring how to suck on her tongue and having her suck on his. He found she liked him nibbling on her lip and sucking it gently into his mouth.

He decided kissing was a very nice thing to do. When Carol’s hand slid down and over his cock, he found himself rocking it into her willing hand. He decided that having a girl rubbing his cock was also agreeable. When she pulled the flap back, retrieved his cock from inside and then started rubbing her bare hand up and down his naked cock. Tyson decided that was even better than nice.

Tyson had noted the dress she wore had a low back and a clipped strap the lined up with under her breasts. He slid his hands up and soon worked out how to get the clip undone. Sliding his hands forward, he hooked his thumbs under the built-in breast cups and released her lovely titties.

He was soon rubbing his thumbs over two very hard perky nipples. He decided he liked doing this too. Carol gasped when he did and squeezed his throbbing cock harder, making him gasp as well. He slid his fingers in and gently pinched her nipples to see how she reacted. She squeezed him harder and thrust them into his hand. So, he did it again.

He pushed aside the material between her breasts so he could get his whole hands onto them and was soon happily squeezing and rubbing them. She retaliated by jacking and squeezing him harder. He decided he much preferred her hand to his own, on his cock.

Releasing a tit, he put his hand up behind her neck and soon found the clasp was like the one he had already undone, so he released it as well. The dress slipped down to her waist. He released her lips, trailed little kisses down her neck, and stopped when he found one of the small hard nipples.

He flicked it with his tongue and then sucked it into his mouth. Carol jacked him harder, and he thrust his hips into her hand as it slipped back to grasp him again. He slid his free hand down and assisted the dress on its way to the floor.

Sliding his hand down, he soon found a very wet cunnie to play with. Carol hadn’t had knickers on, and he wasn’t one to complain. He rubbed his fingers between her cunnie lips, enjoying the feel of her wetness, as she humped into his hand. He slid his fingers in and found she liked this too. So, he started pushing them in and out of her.

She let him play a bit longer and then pulled back. “Get this suit off, Tyson,” she told him.

Tyson happily agreed and stripped in about five seconds flat, while Carol went and lay on the bed. He didn’t have to be told what to do and happily climbed in on top of her. He soon found his cock was rubbing on her cunnie lips and had to push.

He was delighted to feel his cock slid into the wet warm place he had found for him. He felt Carol spread her legs, further apart. He pulled back a little and pushed in again. He did it a couple more times and found himself buried up to the hilt in her.

He rocked his hips as he kissed her again as he just enjoying her heat surrounding his cock. She rocked back, and he decided he very much liked this as well. She started rocking her hips harder, and he found himself pulling back and pushing in again, then again. He decided he wanted this even more.

He hunched back, found one of those lovely titties and sucked it back into his mouth as he flexed his hips harder and faster. It wasn’t long after that Carol was lifting her hips high and making funny little noises and clamping her thighs around his arse when he rammed back into her.

She did this several times, before really tightening up on him, making his balls ache for release. So, he went back to her lips, and flexed into her harder and groaned into her mouth as she gasped into his and he released his load into her.

As he shot each load of cum, his balls started to settle down, and he felt great. He decided that was the best bit of all. He looked down into her face and found that she was smiling broadly at him, “Damn, that’s one hell of a present Ty.”

He rocked his hips as his cock was more than content to be where it was. He kissed her and kept rocking. He bent back and decided he had liked sucking on her titties and he hadn’t sucked on the other one yet. Carol was soon to learn he was no different from his brothers, as far as his ability to re-staff and provide satisfaction to his partner.

It took them another hour to convince his cock it had gotten it’s Christmas present.


Justin got his last present that night.

Brad had discovered Lyndsay could sing just as well, out of bed as in it. She also liked the ancient pop songs from the turn of the century. So, after dinner and a quick trip to her room, they took over the stage with Tyson and the twins.

Kim even joined in. She was one mean guitar player when she wanted to be. She and Tyson soon had the place rocking and the oldies and little kids going to bed. The rest quickly folded up some of the tables to provide a bigger dance floor.

Adison collected Justin and took him back to her room. Justin was both excited and nervous. He hadn’t worried too much about girls in the first couple of years at college. He had been younger than the rest of the crowd, and even with his height, he didn’t pursue the girls.

Plus, he was busy studying two degrees, fending for himself and looking after Gran. When the kids arrived, any thoughts of dating soon got lost in his hectic life. Most nights, he had just laid on his bed and crashed.

Fortunately, Adison took over and soon had him more than ready to find out just what to do with a girl and his dong, as his delightful family called his cock. After Adison helped him out of his jumpsuit, she stood back and looked at him.

“Damn, my sister has been skiting about your brother, but I think he may still have a bit of growing to do to catch up to you,” She said in amazement.

She reached out and ran her hand up the underside of his cock, making it jump. She couldn’t help herself. She pushed him back onto the chair, spread his legs and knelt down to lick him. Justin soon found out what it felt like to have a girl suck him off.

Adison was having fun trying to get as much of him in her mouth as she could. She still needed a hand to cover almost the rest of his length when she had him in the back of her throat. She happily slid down, flicking her tongue over his shaft and sucked hard, as she came back up.

Justin, for his part, found he liked having her mouth on his cock very much. He soon found himself pushing his hips up as she came down and groaning when she slid back and sucked him hard. Adison sped up and soon found a hand in her hair as his hips flexed.

After a while, she felt Justin’s hand tighten, and he grunted hard. Adison was soon rewarded for her efforts and sucked harder on what was filling her mouth as she jacked the rest of his lovely length.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.