Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 3: Christmas Prep

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Christmas Prep - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ December - Week 51 - 2094 ~~

Adison looked over at the hunk, Justin Ubobo.

The other girls were making eyes at him, not that she could blame them. He had taken to wearing the jumpsuits from the replicator, and if any guy could pull off looking good in one, he sure did. So far, she hadn’t seen him pick any of the other girls out for special attention. He was always polite but treated them equally.

She thought of his younger brother Brad. He was damn near as hunky as his older brother. Brad wore the jumpsuits too. He wasn’t as tall yet, and he was slightly wider in shoulders, but he was already showing thicker muscle definition. Justin was wirier but still well defined.

She wasn’t surprised when her sister had claimed Brad as her property. Brad had his eighteenth birthday three days before, and she knew of one of the presents he got. Lindsay had been delighted to tell her that he was one hot stud.

Her sister’s obsession was one of the reasons why she was still sitting on the periphery of the group in the diner. Brad and Lyndsay were currently in the double bunkroom the girls shared, stinking up the place. She wondered when she could safely go to bed.

She watched Justin excuse himself from the group he was sitting with, and he walked towards her making her heart jump. “Would you mind walking with me, there is a small problem we need to discuss?” he said to her quietly.

Adison glanced at the group and noticed several venomous looks sent her way. She swallowed and looked up into his gorgeous dark brown eyes. She found herself nodding and getting up. The book on the pad she had sort of been reading was forgotten.

Justin took her hand, placed it in the crook of his arm and headed to the lifts. He selected the button to go up but didn’t say anything. When it arrived, Adison stepped inside. Justin had placed his hand in the small of her back and escorted her in.

As soon as the door shut, Adison stepped away from him. He had been making her feel hot and bothered the whole way to the lift. She watched him as he selected the button for the Dome. “You do realise the other girls are going to give me grief and own me a lot of money?” she said.

Perplexed, Justin looked at her, “Why?”

Adison looked at him. He honestly didn’t know what he had done, escorting out of the room as he had. They had all seen him squiring his sisters around in that manner. All the girls found it very cute and very old fashioned. “The girls had a bet going, to see who could get you to squire them to the Dome,” she said in the way of explanation.

Justin looked thoughtful. The lift dinged, and he again took her hand and put it on in the crock of his, arm and then escorted her to the outer dome.

“My great-grandmother had thumped into me that a young man should always treat a lady with respect. She even had me practice with the twins once they came to live with me. The girls thought it hilarious. After that, they always put their hand on my arm when we went anywhere. It has sort of became a habit,” he explained.

Adison decided it was a lovely habit and left her hand where it was as they walked. “So, what did you wish to speak with me about?” she asked intrigued.

Justin grimaced, “Our siblings.”

Adison nodded in understanding and gently squeezed his arm in sympathy. “Do you know why my family is aboard this ship?” she asked.

He shook his head no. So, she told him of Lyndsay’s past indiscretions and finished with, “I’m sorry she has her claws into your brother. It probably won’t last longer than this voyage. I hope he doesn’t think that she is in love with him. It is only lust.”

Justin sighed and directed her to a seat in an alcove and plopped down beside her. “I seriously doubt Brad’s intentions are long term either. He seems to attract girls like flies to a barbie.”

“I had a hard time getting him to sixteen, without him sticking his cock into the next girl, who flashed her tits at him. I’m damn sure your sister didn’t find him a virgin. He said that Lyndsay has been tagged is this true?”

“Yes, mother got her tagged two months before she turned sixteen to make sure it had taken. She had found Lindsay lip-locked with her boyfriend and her hand down his pants. Lyndsay said they didn’t do the deed and mother got her to promise she would wait until it was at least legal for her to do so. All though She didn’t wait a day longer.”

Justin smiled at Adison, “So it seems that our siblings are as promiscuous as each other. Well, I suppose they aren’t hurting anyone else, and they know the score. I’m sorry you’re getting kicked out of your room though. I think we should insist on a curfew so you at least can get some sleep. They probably wouldn’t care if you are in the room with them. Although, that is up to yourself.”

Adison shuddered. She too doubted that they would care either, “No, thank you. I don’t wish to go to sleep listening to my sister getting laid. A curfew is a great idea.”

She looked at Justin, and he grinned at her. “If you don’t mind me asking, how did you get saddled with seven siblings to look after?” she asked him tentatively.

So, Justin told her about how he adopted his brothers and sisters, and who their mums were and how old they were.

“Hang on, the younger sisters are aged either side of Kim?” Adison said.

Justin laughed, “Dad apparently liked repeat performances. He even visited my mum, but he didn’t get her pregnant again, thankfully. He and Terry had split up at least twice that I know of, over his dalliances. They were going through a divorce when Kim was one.”

“How old is your dad?” she asked.

Justin thought for a bit, “I think he not long ago turned thirty-six. Although most people believed he was two years old. He borrowed his cousin of the same names birth certificate, so he could skip a couple of years of school when he was being shifted around. His parents were killed in an accident when he was about twelve.”

“Wow, he would have only been sixteen when you were born. At least he stopped having kids at twenty-five,” she said.

Justin laughed again and told her of the current batch. “I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more, little Ubobo’s running around, but they weren’t in Brisbane to my knowledge. He joined UNSEC at that age so he may have swapped to women who had been tagged. I know he didn’t marry again before he left to go to the Delta Pavonis system. He came and saw us just before he left.”

Adison nodded and smiled at him, “No wonder Brad is the way he is. So how many conquests have you got under your belt?” she asked cheekily. To her amusement, Justin blushed and shook his head. She looked at him in shock, “Not one?”

Justin shrugged, “I’ve been kinda busy the last four years raising my brothers and sisters and doing my degrees.”

“But surely you have been on dates?” she said. Again, he shook his head. “Kissed a girl at least?” he still shook a no and blushed even harder.

While Adison didn’t play the field like her sister, she couldn’t let the challenge go past her. She stood and moved, so she straddled Justin’s lap and took his face in her hands and locked lips with him. Justin had automatically grabbed her waist when she straddled him and soon found a very nice set of lips pressed into his.

Her little tongue was licking his lips, so he parted them to let it enter into his mouth. It wasn’t long before his cock registered her hot cunnie pressed into it and started to rise. Justin slid his hands up her ribs, and his thumbs came into contact, with her breasts.

Adison rubbed against him and moaned into his mouth when his thumbs gently brushed back and forth across the undersides of her tits. She came up for air and looked at him, and he stopped rubbing her tits. “I thought you said that you hadn’t been with a girl before,” she said.

“I haven’t. I’m not uneducated, just inexperienced. I do own a Peeper,” he told her and grinned. He moved his hands around her ribs so he could rub her hard-little nipples with his thumbs to demonstrate he knew what to do to them.

Adison groaned and locked onto his mouth again and slid her hands into his lovely soft hair as she pushed her nipples into his willing hands. She rubbed her crotch on his and found plenty to rub against. Unfortunately, things didn’t get to progress much from there as they were interrupted by giggles.

Justin released Adison’s mouth and looked over her shoulder to see his twin sisters standing behind them. Jamie gave him a big grin, “About bloody time you worked out that dong of yours, had other uses bro.”

It was Adison’s turn to blush furiously. She got off his lap, so the dong in question was plain for all to see. Justin sighed. There were no secrets in his house, so he didn’t bother trying to hide it.

When the Ubobo kids first moved in with him, they only had one bathroom. The shower had transparent glass partitions, and the bloody loo was in the same room. The others soon got in the habit of walking in on whoever was in the shower and using the loo.

They also took great delight in flushing it, so the shower flashed hot and then cold. They had all seen him in the nick many times. The boys often got in the shower with him to save water and to get a hot shower, they said.

He was very disconcerted the first time Kim climbed in with him. When he had asked her what the hell, she was doing. She had said the other boys showered with him, so why shouldn’t she. Plus at least this way she got a hot shower as the other four girls hogged all the hot water.

In the big house, they at least had two bathrooms. He had allocated the big one for the girls and the smaller one for boys. It didn’t, however, stop the girls from using the loo in the boy’s bathroom while they showered if the other one was occupied.

“Sorry Adison, I didn’t mean for you to be embarrassed. Unfortunately, my family has a very loose definition of personal privacy.”

The girls grinned at him. “Sorry, Bro, Adison,” Jennie said, not the least bit penitent. “We didn’t mean to interrupt, but we wanted to talk about the presents for the younger kids tomorrow.”

“Oh shit! I still haven’t finished the necklaces for the girls,” Justin said. He then grinned at Adison who was now sitting quietly beside him. He picked her hand up and held it, “Any chance we can pick up where we left off on another day?”

Adison looked at his sisters, and Jamie winked at her. She looked back at Justin, and he squeezed her hand. She didn’t think a relationship with Justin was going to go a long way. The guy could end up on a different continent or even planet. However, they still had another nine days on-board. She certainly wasn’t immune to what he had been pressing into her cunnie or his charm.

“Maybe,” she said coyly.

The girls laughed, and Justin stood and pulled her up. He tucked her hand back into his arm and walked her to the lifts while he talked with his sisters. He waited until the doors opened to the diner and then kissed her. “Sorry sweetie, but Santa’s little helper has some work to do. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”

Adison nodded and floated out of the lift to a barrage of questions from the other girls, who had seen Justin kiss her.


Glenda had observed the interaction between Alison and Justin, and she grinned.

One of the girls had to get lucky; eventually, he was after all Allan’s son. She liked the way that he made sure the others knew who he was interested in and the girl now knows he wasn’t stringing her along. ‘He is a clever little bugger,’ she thought. She approved of his choice as well. She at least had some brains, and she hadn’t been flirting with every single guy aboard like some of the women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.