Delta: Original
Chapter 20: Unwanted Visitors

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: Unwanted Visitors - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ December - Weeks 51 to 52 ~~

The Crews aboard the Firefly and the Dragonfly didn’t have a merry Christmas.

Due to the hurriedness of their departure, both crews were seriously understaffed for an eleven-week round trip voyage. Their two-day trip to test-fly the ships had suddenly turned into a nightmare.

The two ships were military ships designed to transport small elite troops. They had cabin space for seventy-two personal, twelve being crew. Each ship had three eighteen-seater transporters that had four missile launchers each. They didn’t have the dome or animal enclosures or as much storage space of the Fortune being smaller ships.

Both crews were short a helm team, as they had been off duty and on the moon when the ship left. They usually did a twelve-hour shift each. They were told that they were only going to fly to a clear bit of space, do a couple of jumps and come back. So, the crew was not very worried when they left.

They did, however, become extremely upset at finding themselves being directed to keep jumping towards another star system. The crews were private contractors, not military or UNSEC crews. They were a temporary crew, assigned to do the test and then deliver the ships to their new owners.

The crew of eight aboard the Dragonfly were even more upset when they found the three pallets that contained their coffee and sugar was still sitting on the Moon. Neither ship had alcohol on board either.

Both crews soon found they had to ration their food too. All the food was pre-packaged frozen or tinned, or freeze-dried. Crap food and no coffee or alcohol made for a very surly crew.

When the rumours of why they were going to the Delta system circulated aboard the Dragonfly, during the second week out, many of the crew were dead set against the mission. The drive specialist and the navigator of the Dragonfly argued with the Captain to turn back.

When he refused, they had tried to sabotage the ship. They were now chained to their bunks. Both refused to help unless they went back to the Moon. This caused more work for Captain Ming and his now crew of five.

He was left with a pilot, a plumber, an electrician, a mechanic and a helm engineer who had to double as the drive engineer as no one else was trained to do it. The ship had ended up two days behind the Firefly when it first jumped.

Things were kept in better control aboard the Firefly, just. Captain Manning of the Firefly had been assigned the bombing of Futura but made damn sure the crew didn’t know this.

To complete the trip in less than six weeks, they had to do six jumps. The marker buoys did help them navigate to the system faster than the original trips took. Unfortunately, they were already too far out of the system when the other ships received Kyle’s fix for the compensators and the missing code.

The Firefly had a horrid trip. The navigator also indicated the last two jumps were not to where they should be, and they were short of their destination. They had to waste another day getting back on course before they could start reverse thrusting to slow to micro-jump speeds. They would also have to do an extra micro-jump.

The jumps had also taken their toll on the crew of nine. The mechanic was in the sickbay with a severe concussion, three broken ribs and a broken arm. He hadn’t put the net on his bed correctly and had been tossed off the top bunk.

Two other crewmembers hadn’t strapped down properly either for the second jump. Their one cook, who also happened to be the plumber, was nursing cracked ribs and had constant back pain. He hadn’t tightened the straps on his seat and had been slammed into it while he was twisted in his seat when the gravity dropped.

The second, a Pilot, had a seriously sprained ankle when slammed into the deck from his chair and his foot had landed at a wrong angle. The electrician had a black eye, and the engineer had busted knuckles and a dislocated wrist from when the two men got into a brawl over the last of the bacon.

The trip back was going to be worse as the primary source of food onboard was army ration packs, and they weren’t the decent ones the American, English or Australian Armies provided either.

Neither ship had women aboard. The only two guys getting any sex aboard the Firefly was Captain Manning and the newest member of the crew, the navigator. However, that wasn’t that often either with the number of hours they each had to spend on duty.

Captain Manning wasn’t gay or bi-sexual. However, his partner had an unhealthy influence over him, and he had very little say in the manner of his use, as the navigator’s receptacle of choice.

The navigator had been disconcerted by the last two jumps and had the electrician and the drive specialist check ever system. The electrician came across the dodgy transformer by accident, when he was opening the cabinets in the pretence of doing the checks, that he was supposed to be doing.

He reported it to the navigator who angrily told him to check the control relays. He found four of them blown and that the associated PLC card was damaged. So, he changed them as instructed not even realising he had just saved the ship.

The drive mechanic didn’t do the extra checks. Like the mechanic on the Dragonfly, he wasn’t a happy man, flying with unproven engines and the length of time he would be away from home. After the last jump, one of the fore Rih engines failed to start leaving them only two engines to slow with.

The Firefly finally limped into Delta’s system another two days behind schedule.


The Dragonfly was in serious difficulties when it too limped into the Delta system.

They had a slightly different route, as they needed to be on the other side of Delta’s sun to get to Harmony.

Unfortunately, the mapping of the system wasn’t complete concerning small bits of rock that were in orbits that were not in sync with the planetary plane. By the time the ships long-range sensors had picked up the anomaly, it was almost into their short-range detection.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.