Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 5: Beans

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Beans - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ November - Week 44 ~~

June and Yuko were getting to know each other better.

It had started out innocently enough. The girls were trying on the clothes Lee had left to determine what looked the best. Yuko was adjusting the dress June was wearing. The girls were trying to decide if they should leave the underwear on or off as the Genteli did.

June had the underwear off, and Yuko hefted her boobs to see if they looked better free. As she lifted them, she rubbed her thumbs across the nipples to see how they would look.

“Damn girl they are impressive if you get turned on and your nipples are showing the guys are going to get a crick in their necks from staring at them,” she said.

June giggled, and her boobs wiggled in the thin dress, “So how often do you think I could get Aeron hard?”

Yuko couldn’t help herself and rubbed the nipples again as they pushed out the material, so June’s areolae were visible as well. She replied, “The poor bastard will have blue balls by the end of the night. Problem is I’ll probably have to wear panties, so I don’t drip on the floor.”

Yuko had on a dress that was slit to the waist between her breasts, and the tops were not wide. As she moved, her lovely apple-shaped breasts peeked out the sides. June slid a finger under each side and rubbed Yuko’s nipples, so they stood as hard as her own did.

“Sweetie yours may be smaller, but they suit you very nicely, and they are yummy titties,” June said.

She kept rubbing Yuko’s nipples and then slid the straps of her shoulders to bare them so she could suck on one. June sucked the hard nipple into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue until Yuko was arching it into her mouth.

She also lifted the hem and ran her fingers up into Yuko’s wet cunnie. It didn’t take her long to have her fingers pushing in and out of Yuko as she sucked on the other nipple.

Yuko groaned and kept flicking her thumbs across June’s nipples and humped into her hand. June transferred her mouth to Yuko’s and pulled her in closer, so their boobs rubbed each other’s as she kissed her and pushed her fingers in harder on each stroke.

June soon had Yuko’s fingers reciprocating. They swapped tongues into each other’s mouths as they jammed each other cunnies with wet slippery fingers. They licked and kissed each other while they massaged each other’s tits with their other hands.

Both girls were soon groaning into each other’s mouths and humped on the fingers, sliding in and out of them. Yuko clenched on June’s hand and came. She pushed into the other woman as she shook, and June was soon joining her.

June came up for air, “Do we have time for a quick lick too?” she asked Yuko.

Yuko looked at her comm, “Not if we are going to be ready in time, and I have no intention of being quick when I get my mouth on your cunnie, sweetie.”

“Damn Yuko, now I’m going to be thinking about having you between my legs all night,” groaned June.

Yuko grinned. She kissed her again and tweaked a nipple. She stepped back and dropped the dress and then turned and walked to the shower.

June watched her lovely heart-shaped arse as she walked away and shook herself. ‘Bloody hell Lee what have you got me into?’ she thought. She didn’t know Yuko well because they normally hung around in different groups.

Yuko had spent most of her time with the group her ex-girlfriend hung around with. But they had split up about a month ago when they decided their interests lay elsewhere.

June wasn’t unhappy about this as she had enjoyed Yuko’s attention and was looking forward to more. She’d had several conversations with her in the past but hadn’t done anything about her interest until now.

Yuko had talked about going home. She was in two minds about going. Her father expected her to marry a business partner’s son. He had been reluctant to let her come on this voyage. She had only been twenty-three when they left Earth ten months before.

June bought up her Earth calendar and realised if she had been back home on Earth, her birthday was tomorrow she would be twenty-five. She decided she knew what she wanted for her birthday.

The girls met back in the lounge and checked each other out. Yuko had decided to go with the dress she had been wearing when she had let June play with her titties and finger-fuck her. June thought the pale buttercup yellow frock suited her well.

She had decided on her favourite aqua underwear made by the faeries and the flowing pale aqua dress Lee had provided. You could clearly see her underwear, but she felt it actually set her assets off better and was more provocative.

Yuko also approved. Saying that the Genteli were in for a treat tonight. June told Yuko it would be her birthday the following day and Yuko said she would have to come up with something suitable to give her. From the look Yuko gave June, she had a feeling she was going to like Yuko’s present.

Aeron turned up and damn near, embarrassed himself at the sight of the two women. He groaned and said to them, it was just as well he was wearing his wand because he was probably going to need it after all.

The girls kissed his cheeks and rubbed his arse, then told him he was sweet. He had to take several deep breaths to help will his other wand back down.

Aeron had rearranged the seating at the table. Normally he sat on his mother’s right with whichever young lady was being forced on him on his left. But this night he had put June next to his mother and Yuko on his other side. Lee and Sean were on the other side of the table.

He was amused by the stir the girls caused when they entered on his arms. The sleazy General Carther de Hur came up to him. “I say Aeron which delight can I take off your hands?”

Aeron smiled at him, “Neither, they are both all mine.” The girls giggled as his possessiveness. He had slipped his arms around their waists and pulled them closer. He lifted his face to kiss June on the lips and then turned his head and kissed Yuko.

He grinned at Carther and said, “Go find your own. I’m not sharing them tonight or any other night.” He steered the girls around Carther and then introduced them to some other dignitaries. He kept his arms around them possessively.

It didn’t take long for word to get around that you could look but don’t touch. The prince wasn’t sharing tonight. He usually passed his arranged dates off as quickly as he could.

There were also a lot of giggles that the prince may have to get looser pants as he was having trouble with his tonight. The girls made sure he did as well, not helping him out.

They seemed to find a lot of excuses to rub against him. At one time Aeron groaned at them to behave, he did need to walk. They were having an extraordinary effect on him he decided. He didn’t usually react to women as he had with them so far.

When they sat down at dinner and Sean told Queen Rasel what the girls did for a living, she was amazed. Rasel and June soon ended up in an in-depth discussion about mechanical processes and physics. Aeron had forgotten about his mother’s love all things mechanical.

The discussion shifted to what Yuko did, and his mother was equally fascinated. He had to admit he was intrigued as well. The girls may look decorative, but they both were obviously very enthusiastic about their fields of expertise. When the discussion turned to why they were here, the girls were happily tossing ideas around about what they thought might be a starting point.

Aeron looked at Lee. “You really did select them to get this project up and running, didn’t you?”

Lee laughed and gave him a wicked grin, “Of course Aeron, why else would I choose them?”

The fact both girls had a hand under the table and were rubbing a finger up and down either side if his very erect cock wasn’t lost on Aeron. He decided Lee was one deep player. The lady apparently liked to solve several problems at once. He was ready to drag the girls off to his room to solve his problem if they didn’t desist.

Rasel couldn’t help but notice her son’s discomfort and the wicked little grins on the girl’s faces as they deliberately stirred him up. Suddenly she laughed and looked at Lee, “You’re a crafty little whipper, aren’t you?”

Lee grinned, and Sean said, “Oh trust me, your Majesty, she is not a lady you wish to cross swords with. Lee has a way of coming up with unique solutions to any problem you put in her way.”

Rasel was starting to believe this as well. She looked at her son again and then the two girls. Oh yes, they were going to stir up a stinger’s nest around here. Many Genteli males were resistant to letting women do other jobs other than simple management positions.

While a matriarchal race originally, since women started having trouble having children when they came to this planet, the men had become more assertive at keeping them tied to the home. She knew quite a few younger women chafed at the bit for more freedom. These girls were going to stir up the old argument again.

Rasel hadn’t seen her son pay any real interest in a woman let alone two, for many years. He kept a firm rein on his desires. She knew he had the occasional dalliance but to see him hot for both girls was a good thing she decided.

Rasel also had a feeling that she had just met her new daughters-in-law and approved. The fact they weren’t princesses or Genteli didn’t bother her in the least. They were both smart women, and she rated intelligent women higher in her book.

She noted that each of the girls was as assertive as the other in their own way. They will have some interesting children, she thought. A bit of new blood wasn’t going to hurt either. She winked at Lee, telling her that she approved of Aeron marring either or even both of these women.

When dinner was finally over, the girls pleading tiredness after their busy day and the fact they would need to get up early, so they didn’t stick around afterwards. They did get Aeron to escort them home.

He was a little disappointed as he had hoped to convince them to retire to his room. He wasn’t sure what to do when he got them to their new home. Yuko solved his dilemma by invited him in to have a nightcap, and he happily agreed.

The girls sat him in the middle of the long couch and June got the drinks while Yuko helped her. They took a little while doing it because they kept stopping to kiss and fondle each other.

Watching the girls had poor Aeron hot and very hard again. He watched as Yuko was putting ice in the glasses. June had flicked the thin material off a breast and bent down to lick it. Yuko rubbed her cunnie and told her she was a bad girl but did nothing to stop her.

When Yuko bent down to put the drinks on the low table, June had come up behind her. “Damn you have a sweet arse, Yuko,” she said as she rubbed her hands up the back of her legs and over her arse. Yuko put her hands on the table, leaving her arse in the air and wiggled it. June flicked the dress over her butt so she could put flesh to flesh. She slid a hand down between Yuko’s legs.

Aeron could hear the sound of fingers sliding in and out of a wet cunnie. The fact Yuko’s tits were in his face didn’t get lost on him either.

Yuko looked at his crotch and licked her lips, “Would you like me to do something with that Aeron?”

He nodded. So, she beckoned him to stand, and his pants were soon around his knees. Yuko said, “Hey June I think we can have some fun with this lovely new toy.”

June lent over her shoulder to look at what was in her hand. She looked up into Aeron’s face, “I sure hope you have some stamina Princey because we have some plans for that lovely piece of meat.”

Aeron laughed, and his cock jumped in Yuko’s hand. Her little tongue shot out and licked him. Aeron groaned and stepped closer to the coffee table so Yuko could do it again.

June kept pumping into Yuko with her fingers as she watched her suck on the lovely cock. She massaged one tit while Aeron found the other in one of his hand. June had moved so she was rubbing her pelvis on Yuko’s leg and Aeron could reach her tits.

Aeron soon had one of them in his other hand. It didn’t take him long to speed up his humping into the hot little mouth that was doing wicked things to his throbbing cock. He couldn’t decide which tit he liked best. Yuko had lovely firm tits, which fit nicely into his hand, but June’s bigger softer ones were damn nice to squeeze as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.