Delta: Original
Chapter 2: Allan's Surprise

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Allan's Surprise - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ October - Week 43 ~~

Allan’s night ended a little differently.

He watched Darla doing the rounds of the ballroom. She seemed a lot chirpier since Lee had come to visit. She had certainly been attentive during the tours during the day, and she sent him several loving looks as the evening wore on.

Allan finished up talking to Zak again towards the end of the evening. Somehow, their conversation ended up back on the discussion they had left the night before.

“So how are the auditions going?” Zak asked, looking at Allan candidly and with interest.

Allan laughed, “I’m still looking for suitable candidates.”

“Give me a time and place, and I’ll be there,” Zak said cheekily.

Allan looked speculatively at Zak. He hadn’t had time to line anyone else up for the evening. He was bloody horny, as he had finished up in bed alone last night. Darla had said she was too tired.

He wondered if he could do as Lee suggested and take a man as a fuck buddy. Apparently, it was all the rage. He certainly didn’t find Zak repulsive, not after the day they had. As they had trooped around all day in Sean’s linger, he kept finding himself in the middle in the back.

Zak and Darla had tended to rest their hands on his legs, and he wasn’t sure who kept riling him up. Zak seemed to find everything on Darla’s side of the vehicle interesting and rubbed against him as he leaned across. He had even let his hand slip into his lap and rubbed his cock on several occasions.

Then bloody Darla would do it from her side. It was almost as if they were playing tag team and he was it. His cock had been up and down all day. His sexual frustration level was definitely high enough to say yes.

“When I was visiting the Earth people, I managed to score a bottle of Vodka. How would you like to try a drink from Earth?” he found himself asking the man. He personally didn’t like to get ‘pissed off is face’, but an occasional drink was pleasant.

Allan smiled at Zak. He just might have to have a talk with Mark von Holton about bringing him back some Bundy Rum when Fortune came back. He didn’t mind the odd rum, and Bundaberg Rum did come in several palatable flavours that he did like.

Zak wasn’t sure if this was a yes or still a maybe, but he was game to find out, so he agreed to a drink. He had enjoyed stirring Allan up all day. He felt the guy wanted him, even if he wasn’t totally aware of the fact.

Zak followed Allan to his side of the palace. Allan made him a Vodka and lemonade. Zak hadn’t sat down as he was looking at some of Allan’s pictures. As they drank their drinks, Allan told him a little about the art.

“I like this one, the style is very different,” Zak said. He looked at the picture closer. “Has the paint been spat on to the canvas?” he asked, trying to work out how it was applied.

Allan grinned, “Yes, it is one method my people back on Earth used to apply the paint. They also have a thing about using dots as. Apparently, my ancestors didn’t have paintbrushes.”

Allan looked at the picture with some sadness, “They are a very ancient people, but many of their customers are gone now. The joy of global societies, I suppose.”

Zak rubbed his back as if to sympathise with him. Allan shivered at the touch. He found his damn cock certainly liked Zak touching him. It had been up and bloody down all day. He was tenting his loose pants again.

He turned to the man and looked down into the deep purple eyes. Zak returned the gaze. He loved the dark chocolate colour of Allan’s eyes, he found himself becoming erect as well. Allan found himself leaning down, and he gently kissed Zak.

Allan decided Zak had soft lips. Allan licked them, and Zak returned the lick. Allan slid his tongue into his mouth, and Zak sucked him in and flicked his tongue around Allan’s. Allan responded by pushing his tongue in harder. He placed his hand on the back of Zak’s head so he could deepen the kiss. Eventually, they came up for air and looked at each other.

Allan was confused by the attraction he felt and stepped away. He sculled the rest of the drink and placed his glass on the table. Normally he didn’t drink, but this man had him nervous.

Zak did the same and felt the alcohol burn down his throat. Zak could read his confusion and wondered just how many men this guy had been with before. He was very unsure of what he wanted.

Taking a punt, Zak slid his arms around Allan’s waist stepped into his body and rubbed himself on him as this time he initiated the kiss. Allan found himself leaning back down to accept Zak’s lips.

He groaned into his mouth as Zak’s tongue duelled with his and returned the rub. He a put a hand back behind Zak’s head and slid his other onto his arse and squeezed it. He found himself rubbing against the man again.

Their tongues swapped, so Zak was sucking on Allan’s. Allan found to his amazement that he was enjoying kissing the guy. He was a damn good kisser. Feeling Zak’s hard-on rubbing against his also had him going. He lifted his mouth off Zak’s and looked him in the eyes again.

“Um, Zak, I’ve never done this before,” he admitted surprising himself that he was even contemplating taking this encounter further.

Zak smiled gently at him, “What would you do if I was a woman?”

Allan grinned, “Get your bloody clothes off.”

Zak released him and stepped back with his hands out, “Well, what are you waiting for?”

Allan shrugged and checked out Zak’s clothes. The shirt was a slip-on, so Allan grabbed the bottom and pulled it up over Zak’s head. He checked out Zak’s chest. He was nicely muscled and had well-formed pecks. He had no hair on his chest, as Genteli had little if any body hair.

Allan ran his fingers over the man’s chest, feeling the muscles twitch beneath his fingers. The guy definitely kept himself in good nick. He tweaked a nipple causing the man to gasp. He leant forward and sucked on the nipple flicking his tongue over the nipple and felt it harden.

Zak groaned and slid his hands through Allan’s hair. So, Allan swapped to the other nipple and licked it. Zak expressed his enjoyment of that too. Zak started undoing the buttons on Allan’s shirt. Allan stood up and pulled it over his head then let Zak suck on his nipples as well. He found he liked the way Zak nibbled and sucked on him.

Zak undid the drawstring and dropped Allan’s pants to the floor. He slid his hand over Allan’s erection. He stepped back to look at Allan’s cock. “Wow, that’s a weapon and a half,” he replied. He ran his hand up and down the pulsing shaft and gently cupped Allan’s balls with his other hand.

As a rule, Allan hated his balls being touched. But Zak was very gentle with them, and his light touch was actually very erotic. Allan felt his desire deepen. His cock stiffened and flexed in Zak’s other hand. Zak grinned at him and dropped to his knees.

He licked Allan from the root to the tip the swirled his tongue around the tip. Allan groaned as he loved a good head-job. Zak slid his mouth over Allan’s cock head and started sucking and licking him. He squeezed and pumped his hand up and down in time with his mouth.

Allan expressed his enjoyment of Zak’s administrations. He flexed his hips into the amorous mouth. Allan put his hand on the back of Zak’s head and played with his soft curls as he rocked into the mouth, which was making love to his cock.

He usually took a long time to come when being giving a head-job, but Zak was a pro and soon had his balls tightening up. “Fuck mate I’m gunna come, you’re bloody good at sucking a cock,” Allan said with a long groan.

He groaned as Zak rammed down on his cock and sucked hard on the head several more times, as he pumped his shaft. Allan started grunting out his release. It felt like his balls were going to explode when he did, he was so bloody horny.

Several days without sex always had him raring to go. Zak licked and pumped him until he was spent. He licked the twitching cock a few more times and then stood up. He grabbed Allan’s head and jammed his tongue into his mouth.

He swirled it around, so Allan got to taste his own cum on the man’s tongue. Allan actually found it quite sensual. Zak dropped his pants. He pushed his cock down and rubbed it between the taller man’s legs as he continued kissing him.

Allan decided he liked Zak’s cock rubbing his balls and between his arse cheeks. He was very turned on by the whole experience. Zak wasn’t as big as Allan was, but he still had a nice handful. Allan felt his arse open in response to the rubbing and wondered how different it felt to a finger.

He’d had several women finger his butt but had always found it made him feel funny. Yet Zak doing it had him wondering if he had been simply denying that he actually liked it. He had always rejected being with a man before, but now he was contemplating letting one fuck him.

“Do you want to fuck me?” he asked Zak, surprising himself as well.

“In a heartbeat, but only if you’re comfortable with it,” Zak told him as he rubbed his cock back and forth. He felt Allan flexing his arse cheeks open as he pushed forward.

Allan looked at Zak and ran his hands up his sides as the man flexed his hips and rubbed him. He was still seriously horny even though he had just come. He decided, ‘what the fuck’. He had started this so he might as well ‘go all the way’.

He would either love it or hate it. At least he would know if a male fuck buddy was an option he could live with. He nodded at Zak. “Lie on the bed, Allan,” Zak said.

Both guys removed the last of their clothing. Then Allan complied. Zak crawled between his legs. Allan hadn’t fully gone back down, so Zak licked him again from the root to the tip. He then licked down and tongued Allan’s arse getting it wet.

Allan found he was lifting his arse in response. Zak worked a finger in as he licked, and Allan opened for him and groaned at the sensations of Zak penetrating him. Once he felt Allan was ready for more Zak removed his fingers.

He lifted Allan’s arse and gently pushed his cock in. Allan found himself being stretched. Initially, he resisted to the strangeness, but Zak waited until he opened again and pushed in further. Zak took his time getting in so that Allan could get used to having a cock stuffed in his arse.

He moved in and out at a slow, even pace as Allan became more comfortable being fucked by him. Allan started pushing back, so Zak increased his speed. Allan was starting to get into the rhythm and found he liked being fucked in the arse by Zak. It was very stimulating.

It didn’t hurt that Zak was also pumping his cock as it was again hard. Allan was startled when he heard Darla’s voice, and then her face came into view.

“I must say, Allan, I do like your taste in men,” she ran her fingers over Zak’s chest and around a nipple. She had noticed Zak’s interest in Allan during the day and had a lot of fun torturing him with Zak.

Zak was surprised by the sound of her voice and had stopped. He watched as Darla’s hand slid over his chest. He shivered at the nipple tweak and flexed into Allan hard. Allan couldn’t help himself, and he groaned in pleasure.

Darla dropped her dress and climbed over Allan’s chest. She looked back at Zak. “Put him in for me, sweetie,” she said and backed back, sliding her legs under Allan’s splayed legs.

Zak grinned at her, grabbed Allan’s hard cock and held it so Darla could wiggle down on to it. He rubbed his hand up her arse and stuck his thumb in and started fucking Allan again. He timed himself to Darla so as she slid forwards, he jacked into Allan and pulled back as she came down, jamming his thumb into her.

Poor Allan wasn’t sure which stimulation had him going the hardest. Darla started speeding up, so Zak did as well. Allan just laid there and got himself well and truly fucked. He usually liked to be in control, but in this situation, he had little control. And these two were working him hard. If he didn’t know better, he would have thought they planned it.

Never having been tandem fucked like this before he was really turned on. After a little while, Darla started coming on his cock, and he had to come too. She never had any difficulties getting him to come with her. He grabbed her hips and jammed her down as he blew. He grunted hard.

As he went for the next shot, his arse relaxed enough for Zak to slam home again. Allan blew again as Zak filled him as well. His arse was shaking so hard, and he was racked with the sensations of Zak blowing into him while Darla came on him, as he came into her.

After a few more slow pumps to enjoy Allan coming, Zak pulled out and flopped on the bed beside Allan he said, “Fuck! That was pretty intense.”

Allan grinned and said, “You’re telling me. I’m not sure who got me off, but it was all bloody marvellous.”

Darla smacked his arm, “You never told me you liked men?”

“I didn’t know I liked men, until now,” Allan replied.

Zak laughed, “I’m pretty sure our sweet Allan had a virgin arse. And a sweet arse it is.”

Darla giggled, “So are you going to fuck Zak again?” Darla asked with a big grin as she was wiggling on and gripping Allan’s cock, stopping him from going down.

“I haven’t fucked him yet. I was the one being fucked in more ways than one, thanks to you, my sweet wife.”

“Can he do me while you do him?” Darla asked with delight. She had enjoyed playing ‘turn Allan on’ with Zak today. She had found she was very attracted to him as well.

Allan suddenly looked at his beautiful wife. “Hey, how come the sudden interest in sex? You have barely been interested in months. Not that I’m saying no.”

“Lee fixed me. Oh, my sweetheart, you don’t how good it feels to feel healthy and to want sex again,” she told him as she kept wiggling.

Zak had been watching her lovely tit’s bouncing up and down as she wiggled on Allan. He sat upon his knees and sucked one into his mouth. Darla clenched on Allan, causing his cock to harden more, and he jammed his hips up into her.

Darla reached over and started rubbing Zak’s cock. He didn’t need a lot of encouraging either. He found Darla was one sexy woman and was happy to share if Allan was. Darla enjoyed their attention for a while and then climbed off Allan. “You have to do him,” she said to him.

Zak rolled back over onto his back and spread his legs, he was definitely not saying no. Allan was game, and climbed between Zak’s legs and lifted his arse. He slowly worked his way in just as Zak had done to him.

While Allan was bigger than Zak was used too, he soon found Allan embedded in him. Allan started moving in and out of Zak in long smooth strokes. Zak groaned each time he pushed into him.

‘Oh yeah,’ he thought. ‘I could get really used to having Allan in me.’ He groaned aloud again as Allan humped back into him.

Darla climbed over his chest, and this time Allan got to put Zak into her. He found the whole business hot and sexy. He was fascinated to watch his wife’s cunnie stretch over the other man’s cock.

He wondered why he had never been in a threesome before. He was seriously getting off on the whole adventure. Zak being shorter than Allan was able to lean up and suck on Darla’s tits. She was soon jamming down on his cock.

Allan did what Zak had done and timed his ins with her ups. He’d enjoyed it, so he was sure Zak would. It didn’t take them long to have Zak moaning and groaning on Darla’s tits. The guy’s arse was shaking on Allan’s cock, and he pushed in harder on each stroke totally getting off on the tight arse he was pumping into.

Darla started moaning out her oohs and ahs that she was coming and sped up to get her release. Not having had sex for a while her fuse was short. Fucking Zak while her husband did him as well, really had her going.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.