Delta: Original
Chapter 14: Essco's Surprise

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Essco's Surprise - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ October - Week 41 & Tychy Week 6 ~~

Essco was thinking about his current circumstances as the desserts were being placed on the table.

His attitudes and priorities had changed recently. He knew he couldn’t take his lovers home. His father would never approve. But he didn’t intend to leave them behind. Especially since he had found out that his lovely little Dye was carrying his child. He was equally amazed she carried Zan’s child as well.

Essco looked at Dye, and she smiled that smile at him. He still couldn’t believe a woman as hot as her, loved him. She may be tiny, but by fuck, the lady rode like a demon, and she had lovely tits, which even now he was itching to kiss and suck.

He looked at Zan. He didn’t know how the man had broken through his fears of being a queer, but he had. He loved him as much as he did Dye. The fact there were now several triads, also helped ease his fears of being different.

He had been shocked when he met Hue coming out of Ria’s room a week ago. Hue had said they needed to talk and had taken him to the diner.

He had asked him if he remembered that Frat-do in university when they had gotten wasted, and some guy had fucked him? William was surprised Hue even knew. He reluctantly agreed that he did. He was even more shocked when Hue admitted it was, he. He explained that he hadn’t meant too, but well, you know what those situations were like.

Essco laughed and looked at him and told him he should have gotten him drunk a few more times and fucked him again. Things may have turned out differently. He told Hue he had no hard feelings. It was one of his fondest memories, especially, as it had helped him accept Zan into his life.

Hue told him he was in love with Ed and Ria. That they had been together for quite a while, but he had been afraid of William finding out about his bisexuality.

Now that he had the love of Zan and Dye, Essco had wished Hue well. He couldn’t be happier with his love life if he tried. Essco was also amused that his own lovers were from two different races and not even strictly human ones. His father wouldn’t accept them for this alone.

But Essco no longer cared what the old bastard liked or disliked. The silly old fart didn’t know what he was missing. He was now forty-five, and it had taken him this long to find love.

He had come to believe; he wasn’t capable until Zan and Dye showed him he could be loved and love in return. He couldn’t work out what they saw in him, as even he knew he could be a real bastard at times.

But he knew in his heart and his head that they loved him. It had humbled him. He couldn’t think of a single reason to go back to Earth anymore, not one. Everything he wanted, no needed, was right here.

Essco remembered the amazing conversation he had had with Zan that morning after they found out the company was here. He had gone on about how he was going to support his children and lovers if the company no longer paid him.

Zan had laughed and casually told him that he could have his money if he wished. He had gotten upset and reminded him that he earned even less than he did. Zan had kissed him and told him had only taken the job to get close to him.

He didn’t need to work; he owned a bloody great estate on Queland. He was, in fact, a Prince of the Eastern clan, which ruled the city and state of Ogilhinn. (It was the city in Queland, which was closest to Jahnville).

Zan had told Essco that he was the oldest son of the Queen. He was, in fact, was one of the rare Princes, who would become a King. He had no sisters or even immediate female cousins to take over when his mother died or abdicated.

If he married, Essco and Dye, Dye’s daughter would become his successor. ‘So, do you want to get married?’ Zan had asked him with a big grin and then rubbed his lovely cock against him.

He had made love to Zan but hadn’t answered. He wasn’t sure of what he wanted at the time. Suddenly Essco realised what it would mean to him if he married Zan and Dye. His daughter would be a Queen.

He didn’t have to wheel and deal with sharks anymore. He could live with his lovers and his children and never have to worry about money with Zan and Dye to look after him.

Dye was young enough to have many more children for them. He loved the idea of a house full of his and Zan’s kids. He could do what he really wanted to do, and that was to study the fascinating biology of a new planet.

He turned to Zan, “Were you serious with your proposal this morning?”

Zan looked at him “It depends on why you would accept?” he said gravely.

Zan hoped his love of the man wasn’t going to ruin him. But he would probably marry him anyway if he wished it. He was worried about how his people would accept him marrying Dye. He wasn’t supposed to marry a Pix, but he would worry about that when the time came. She was, after all, carrying his child, and he was the Crown Prince.

Essco looked at Dye, and she smiled at him and put her hand on his leg. He smiled back and took her hand in his. He slid his chair back. He then took Zan’s hand and joined it together with his and Dyes, so the couple’s hands were between his larger ones.

He said loudly and clearly so those around him could hear. “I wish to marry both of you because I love you. I shudder at the thought, of either of you not being in my life. It has taken me so long to find you both, and I am a selfish old coot and don’t wish to give either of you up.”

He looked at Dye, “You could do a lot better than a selfish old bastard like me. But I love you and wish to marry you. Dye, will you consent to be my wife?”

Dye kissed him and said, “Yes, I wish to marry you; you selfish old bastard.”

Essco grinned and sighed, one down, one to go.

He turned to Zan, “Yes, what you told me this morning has influenced my desire to marry you. But I do love you, Zan. This is a hard thing for a man with my background to admit too, especially in public.”

“But I want you and everyone else to know I am not ashamed of my love for you. I truly wish to marry you. Will you consent to be my husband?”

Zan looked at Essco hard. All he could see was a lover laying his heart bare, for all to see. He really did love him too. Zan kissed him hard then said ‘yes’ on his lips. Dye happily hugged both men, and they hugged her back.

Essco had tears in his eyes, “Thank you for loving me. I don’t deserve either of you, but I will try to make you happy.” They were interrupted by the clapping around the table, and many got up, came over and wished the new triad well.

The triad thanked the well-wishers and excused themselves from the table. They had some private celebrations to go take care off.

The table was very excited about the strange development of Essco asking his lovers to marry him at the table.


The visitors were shocked and appalled, especially John and Henry.

They had heard William’s views of interracial coupling and gays before, many times. To find the man asking his Genteli boyfriend and Pix girlfriend to marry him was very hard to believe. They had watched the man kissing both of them at the table and then leaving with one under each arm.

They were both starting to get very concerned with what was happing here, to turn a man of Essco’s convictions. Rohan and Vincent were also worried. They had been told to take them all back to Earth. Finding half the damn crew were either fucking or married to the local inhabitants, was going to make their job very bloody difficult.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.