Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 5: Essco Gets Lucky

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Essco Gets Lucky - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ September - Week 37 & Tychy Week 2 ~~

Hue was getting worried.

Ed and Ria were giving him grief about only being able to be with him on level four. He’d only let them fuck him in the lab or occasionally if it was very late in his room. He wouldn’t go to their place, and he wouldn’t sit with them at mealtimes. The fact their room was opposite to William’s didn’t help.

The lab they had set up on the ship for growing the crystals had a decon door. It was also one of the few labs on the fourth level. Due to the chemicals, they were using it wasn’t safe for people to just walk into the lab.

Plus, they didn’t wish to encourage people to do so either. Sean was about the only regular visitor they got, and he always commed Hue first.

Hue had even moved his room to level four. The only people on this level were Sean, Lee and Gary and his girls. He and Ed had tossed out the bunk beds in one of the rooms and put the double bed in.

The couple understood his reasons for why he persisted in his relationship with William and why he wouldn’t openly admit to being in a relationship with them, but it still hurt. They both wanted him with them. He had become an integral member of the relationship.

Hue knew his decisions were affecting his relationship with the younger couple.


Essco was walking past Tammy’s lab when he heard a groan.

He looked in through the gape in the partially open door, to find than Bray was reaming Tammy with his donkey dick. He watched the young man in action and thought, ‘No wonder he couldn’t make her happy if she preferred a dick that big.’

He stepped into the shadow and watched Bray as he fucked Tammy from behind. He was amazed that Tammy took him all. He found his own dick in his hand as he watched the boy’s big dick sliding in and out of her.

The young man liked a long stoke, and Essco wondered what a dick like that would feel like in him. He’d had a guy fuck him once when he was younger. He had been at a Frat-do and was pretty drunk. He still remembered being surprised when the guy had started playing with his arse.

He has been leaning naked across a coffee table with his head on his arms taking a break. When he felt someone had knelt behind him. They had spread his arse cheeks and then started licking him. He thought it was a chick, so he had spread his legs so she could suck on him. The person started playing with his balls and dick and licking him all over.

When the finger went in his arse, he was about to protest, but it felt so good, and he was drunk enough not to really care. So, he went with it, as they were also busy jacking his dick. The finger suddenly got bigger, and before he realised it, he had a dick being shoved up his arse.

He was too shocked to start with to protest. By the time, he decided he should object, the guy had started sliding in and out of his arse. He felt his own dick go rigid and he balls tighten. He was even more amazed when he realised the gasps and groans were coming from his own mouth and, he was pushing back into the guy for more.

He guy had fucked him good and hard. He felt like his balls had exploded when he came. The guy had come, not lot long after he had and said, “Fuck, that’s one nice arse dude.” He then pulled out and stumbled off somewhere. Essco had never even seen his face. He had hated fags even more after the incident. He hated himself most for enjoying it.

He had been taught from a young age that boy-on-boy wasn’t the natural order of things. His father had flogged the living shit out of him when he was fourteen. He had found William and his Asian friend Joe whacking each other off. They had thought it was a bit of harmless fun.

His father had a different opinion. “No son of mine is going to be a poofter-fucker,” he had screamed at William. It had taken William many weeks to get over the thrashing his father had dished out. He still had the scars on his back and arse.

Esso heard Tammy moan again. Bray had rammed his dick up into her and was grunting into her as he came. His own arse flexed as if the dick was in his arse and his balls released.

Disgusted with himself, he returned to his lab to clean up.


Zan, for his part, was still trying to work out his fascination for Essco, as everyone called him.

The guy had let himself go a bit and had a nasty streak. He certainly didn’t have much luck when it came to the ladies. It was almost if the guy tried to piss them off on purpose. ‘Probably because the guy was in denial,’ Zan thought.

Zan wondered if William even realised, he checked out other guy’s arses and crotches. Zan had spent a lot of time in Futura listening to the general gossip. He had heard about the trip to Tychy, which was coming up and Essco had told him in conversation one night that he was going.

While money wasn’t an issue, he got a job with the construction crew. He needed a reason to be on the ship. To his amazement, he had found he enjoyed the work and the comradely. Gary and Jim had put him to work building the prefab homes for the locals as they had called his people.

He had found Iran and Ivan great blokes to work with. Considering he was closer to sixty in Utopian years, the young men treated him as if he was the same age as them and they were a lot of fun.

It was a shame they were spoken for and not interested in males. This wasn’t uncommon among the Burgis’. Their race didn’t seem to share the Genteli bi-sexual gene.

Zan had found himself a delightful young Prol male the first night in town. They were always easy to find. Their race didn’t look kindly on people who were different. However, as they were often used as slaves, many Prol males like the one he found often ended up becoming Genteli bed buddies by choice. As their sexual preference, was then overlooked, ‘As it wasn’t their fault’.

Many of the locals were amazed to find that the Gold Wizard was bi-sexual even though he wasn’t a Genteli. They were agog of him marrying both the woman and the boyfriend. But then wizards were allowed to do as they wished.

Amongst the Genteli, Zan knew that he wasn’t so unusual. His people didn’t really care who or what you screwed as long as you produced a kid or two now and then, along the way.

Zan was in the diner when Essco came in. His little comment to Tammy last week had him in the shit with most of the crew, and the guy was surly. Zan and Hue were about the only people who talked to Essco willingly.

Essco plopped down on the chair beside Zan. “Fuck that Tammy is a whore. She was just letting that little bastard fuck her in her lab,” he said to Zan.

“So, is he as big as the rumours say?” Zan asked in amusement.

“Little bastard has a bloody donkey dick,” Essco said in disgust.

“Donkey?” queried Zan.

“Like a pony but differed breed,” Essco explained.

Zan could smell cum on him. Apparently, the man hadn’t just passed by. He also had a feeling it wasn’t Tammy’s performance that set William off. “Some guys get all the luck,” Zan said. “I’m not so blessed myself.”

Essco looked at his crotch and flicked his eyes up. Zan had taken to wearing the jumpsuits, and his package was not that flat as far as Essco had determined. The guy still made him feel funny, but he was drawn to him. He had found that Zan seemed to have a calming effect on him.

Essco still couldn’t see why Zan liked to hang around with him and Hue. He often deflected any comments when he bitched about people’s differences as to race or sexual orientation. Essco found that Zan was good at getting him to move onto some other subject.

Zan often just said the Genteli couldn’t be bothered with such trivialities. He had noticed Hue didn’t say much to his comments lately either. Something was going on his friend, but he didn’t talk about it.

Zan had taken an interest in his and Hue’s work on the ship. Zan often spent hours with them in the lab since they had been aboard. He had actually been a big held. He helped write up the notes saying it helped him practise his English and he cleaned up.

Zan would be going down to the planet with the construction team tomorrow. Essco had a feeling he was going to miss him being around. Essco asked Zan if he wanted a drink as he didn’t like drinking alone if he could help it.

He had managed to convince some of the Prols to purchase their ration of Gin for him at a price. He had stocked up, so he had at least a bottle a week to drink. He’d been careful to keep his drinking under better control.

Zan agreed, and they went back to Essco’s room. With so many couples aboard, he was surprised he had managed a stateroom. Zan sat on the chair and Essco the bed. Essco was feeling a little maudlin and made his drink a double. He soon finished it and made a second.

Zan said he was okay. Essco was feeling a bit better by the second double. He felt more relaxed as the booze dulled his senses. He kept thinking of Bray’s dick as he got another drink before sitting back down.

He said to Zan, “So you don’t have a donkey dick, huh. Big dicks are over-rated anyway.”

Zan laughed and said, “Especial up the arse, a smaller dick did just as good a job.”

Essco had looked at him funny. He said, “Shit, don’t tell me you’re an arse fucker?”

Zan had shrugged. “We Genteli tend to live a long time and a bit of variety now and then doesn’t go a stay. Bi-sexuality is normal for my people,” he told Essco.

Essco shuddered. He felt his dick starting to get hard. Alcohol always made him horny, and the talk of dicks and after watching Bray in action had him very horny. His mouth and his inhibitions also got looser as the alcohol took effect.

He said to Zan, “I hate having a small dick.”

Zan amused said to see how he would react, “How small?”

Essco stood. He wobbled a bit then went and placed the glass on the table. Then he undid his strides and slid his pants and jocks down, so Zan could see. He looked down at his dick in disgust.

“Most chicks are that flogged out, I barely touch the sides,” he complained. “Probably why I like blowjobs.”

Zan looked at Essco’s dick. True he wasn’t that long, but he was unusually thick. He probably wouldn’t be a lousy fuck. Most Genteli males were not much bigger. He was probably only about an inch longer himself. He noticed something odd about Essco’s dick.

“Where is your sheath?” he asked.

Essco had kicked off his shoes and dropped the pants and jocks to the floor then sat back on the bed. He lifted his hard dick up to look at the head. “Common practice on Earth for a bloke to get circumcised,” he told Zan.

Zan was intrigued. He looked at Essco, “Would you be offended, if I had a closer look, I have never seen this.”

Essco said, “Look, all you want.” He actually found he was even harder at the thought of Zan looking at his dick. He lent back on the bed onto his elbows and spread his legs wider so Zan could see his dick better.

Zan dropped to his knees to take a closer look. Without meaning to, he found he was tracing a finger around the bulging redhead of Essco’s dick where his foreskin should have been. Essco’s dick jumped at his touch, and he moaned.

Encouraged Zan lent forward and ran his tongue over the same path his finger had taken. Essco’s hips pushed his dick forward. So Zan slides his mouth over the head and started licking and sucking on his head.

Essco started thrusting his dick into his mouth and even put his hand on his head to encourage Zan to continue. Zan happily sucked Essco to the balls and lathered the dick with his tongue.

He reached up and started tracing his fingers over Essco’s balls. He found the man was very sensitive, so he was very gentle. Essco was really starting to get off being sucked by an expert. He was amazed he had let Zan touch his balls as he found most women were too rough with them.

Essco spread his legs even further apart. Zan slipped a finger under his sack and started massaging his sphincter. Essco lay back entirely on his back and found he had spread knees wider, by pulling them back, so his arse opened to receive the finger.

Zan finger fucked Essco’s arse as he sucked him in and out. Essco couldn’t help himself and started groaning out his pleasure. It wasn’t long before he felt his balls tighten for release. It had been a long time since his dick was last sucked and Zan was doing a doing real good job of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.