Delta: Original
Chapter 3: Bray

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Bray - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ September - Week 36 & Tychy Week 1 ~~

The following day at lunch, Tammy got her food and sat down.

Not long after a gentle hand caressed her neck and Bray kissed her under the ear. She loved his greeting of her. It made her feel special. She could smell the musky smell of animals on him, but it wasn’t unpleasant.

Tammy said, “Did you know that animal faeces is fascinating stuff.”

Bray laughed and sat. “Yes, it is fascinating in how it always sticks to the shovel and your boots. You have to shake it or scrape it to get it off.”

Tammy let out a laugh, with a hi-cough in the middle. Bray smiled at her, “I love your laugh. I will have to think of some more amusing stories so I can hear it again.”

Tammy sat, looking at the young man. She had smiled and laughed more in the last five days than she had in a very long time. Bray wiggled his eyebrows at her and blew her a kiss.

Tammy found she was wet, and her cunnie was itching to be scratched. How and why he turned her on she had no idea, but she sure liked the effects he was having on her.

Bray surprised her by asking, “Have you ever milked a camla?” She shook her head. “Would you like to have a try? Admittedly some people do not find it exciting, but my mother always found it soothing,” he told her.

Tammy decided, ‘What the hell.’ “Why not,” she told Bray.

Bray looked at her attire, “You would find it more comfortable to change into a jumpsuit.” He was wearing one himself, and it outlined his lovely physique to perfection as far as Tammy was concerned. She liked watching him walk towards her. The walking way was nearly as good.

Frowning, she said, “I’m not sure if a jumpsuit would look as good on me as it does on you.”

Bray put his hand over his heart, “Oh my beating heart, a compliment. I am flattered, my lovely Lady.”

Tammy laughed her sexy laugh again, and Bray beamed at her. He escorted her to a replicator. So, she could get a suit and wrap-over shoes. Then he followed her to her room so she could change. Tammy saucily asked if he wanted to help her get into it.

He groaned, smacked her gently on the bum and told her, “Just hurry up, wench.” It had been a long five days, and he wasn’t sure how much longer he would last before giving in and taking her up on one of her offers.

When she came out, she felt self-conscious being in the skin-tight suit. Bray gave her a whistle and walked around her gently rubbing her bum as he went, “Damn girl that is sizzling. If we don’t move from this door, I’ll have you back inside in a heartbeat.”

Tammy stood up straighter and pulled her shoulders back, making her small breasts more prominent. Bray groaned. “Woman you are making it hard for me to stay the gentleman here,” he said, taking her hand and directing her back to the lift. Tammy giggled and rubbed her hip against his.

They went down to the animal holds.


Bray introduced her to his camla.

Tammy found that they were fascinating animals. She hadn’t bothered to investigate them previously. Bray set up a stool for her and retrieved a sterile bucket.

He got her to wash her hands, and then he showed her how to wash the teats, so they too were sterile before she started. He told her they had an automatic milker, but he liked milking, and it seemed to keep the animals’ content.

Bray knelt beside her and showed her how to grip the teats, so her thumb stripped the milk from them as she pulled on them the right way to get the milk to flow. He told her to occasionally bump the udder to get the camies (their girl name for the camla) to let down more milk.

After a couple of tries, she worked out the rhythm. She was soon happily milking the animal. Bray set up at another animal and proceeded to milk his.

Tammy noticed he rested his head against the animal’s side. “Why are resting your head like that?” she asked.

“the calves often rest against the mother as part of the bonding process. The camies tend to let the milk down better if you do.”

She noticed that he already had more milk in his bucket. So, she rested her head against the side of the animal and resumed milking. A funny little song came into her head, and she started singing softly as she milked. The camie must have liked it because Tammy was soon filling the bucket.

Bray watched her as she milked. She was totally relaxed, and as her beautiful voice washed over him, he felt her happiness, and it lightened his soul. There was a lot of sadness, pain and anger that she still needed to let go of, to heal. But he felt she had made a step in the right direction.

He had heard many stories about how mean and nasty she could be. But when he looked at her, he just saw a beautiful woman who had been badly hurt. He had noticed the smiles were already coming faster to her face and he hadn’t heard her say anything nasty for days unless some-one, pissed her off.

He had even overheard a comment that the person hoped Bray kept doing whatever he was doing. Tammy was a lot nicer to have around this trip. He had smiled as he quietly walked away. He knew he was risking his heart, but if he could help her even a little, he felt it was worth it.

He had a feeling that she had been hurt at a young age, and it had compounded over the years. He didn’t for a minute, think that he could solve all her problems. But he hoped he could lighten the load for her.

Bray finished his camie. He lifted the bucket to take to the milk-processing machine before it was bottled. Tammy also realised she had finished as well and followed with her bucket. “Thank you,” she said.

Bray just smiled his gentle smile at her. “How many more do we have to do?” she asked.

“We only bought four milkers in the camla and four in the goats. They will stay on the ship. The rest we hope to leave on Tychy. The girls provide more than enough milk for this many people as they have to be milked at least twice a day.”

“The camies you can do three times a day, as they tend to have twins and the calves grow fast. I’ll do the other two now and all of the girls again before dinner,” he explained.

Tammy said, “Well, come on then. If I help you with the other two, then you can spend some time seeing if you can get any milk out of me.”

Bray laughed at her offer. He grinned and had to kiss her. For the first time, he actually touched her breasts. Tammy found his erotic circling of her hard nipples as his tongue moved in her mouth had her wanting more.

Bray stepped back from her shaking his head at her. “You are really making this very hard for me to be good.”

Tammy looked down at his groin when he said hard. Oh yeah, that was impressive. Going by the bulge in his jumpsuit, her little man may not be so little in other places. She grinned at him and licked her lips, giving him a saucy look.

He waved a finger at her, “Behave.”

Tammy giggled as he turned away to get two more buckets. He set her up with the next camie and settled down to milk his. Tammy was soon milking away and thinking of Bray. “Bray?”

“Yes, Tammy?”

“I, um, well, shit!” she said and went quiet for a minute. “I just don’t see why you want me. Ask anyone I’m a queen bitch, faster with a put-down than a smile. I’m sure you have heard them talk about me. I’m one screwed-up woman. Surely you could have just about any girl? You’re a sexy guy, funny and very charming.”

“Thank you for the compliments,” Bray flashed a smile at her and then went serious. “Actually, that’s part of my problem. I’m probably just as screwed-up as you are but most likely for different reasons.”

Tammy looked at him with raised eyebrows. How could he be more screwed-up than she was? He looked at her again and sighed. ‘Well better now that later,’ he thought.

“Did you know my name is actually Braudon?”

“No,” she said, wondering what the significance was.

“I got the, what you call a nickname, of Bray when I was fifteen. Have you ever heard the noise a stallion makes when he is on a mare?”

“Umm, no, I don’t think so.” She was getting confused with the change in topic.

“Well, at home, they say that they bray.”

“You bray when you come?” she said, still thinking this conversation was confusing.

Bray laughed, “I wish that were the problem. No, my problem is because I have a big ... Umm, what do you call it?” he pointed down to his crotch, a bit embarrassed.

Tammy looked at him with raised eyebrows and a grin, “Cock, you have a big cock?”

“Yes. One day when we were swimming, I saw this pretty girl and got umm ... big.”

“You got a hard-on?” Tammy supplied with a grin.

“Yes, that’s one word you use. The problem was many of the others swimming with us saw this, and that is when I got the nickname. Then the girls, they always wanted me to ... ah ... fuck, yes, fuck me.”

He was blushing hard, and Tammy has to smile. Most guys didn’t have a problem with girls wanting to fuck them. “So, your problem is that girls want you for your big cock?”

“Yes and no. That part is bad enough, but the other problem is with the girls I am with. Many find I hurt them when we uh ... fuck, I’m too big for them,” he blushed again furiously.

Tammy nodded in understanding.

Bray continued, “So that is why I left home when Iain said to come to Futura. The problem was that my reputation followed. I was with one of the girls that came with us for a little while, but it didn’t last long because she said I was too big and hurt her.”

“So why is this important to us?” Tammy asked.

“Because I’m not sure if you would be happy with me once you found out. I really want you to be with me, and I don’t want to hurt you,” he sighed. “I’m saying this very badly, aren’t I?” he sighed again.

Tammy looked back down at her hands. She didn’t think she would get much more out of the camie, so she patted her side and got up. She put the stool out of the way and then took the bucket to the processor.

Bray joined her. He put the milk in the machine and started it up. He rinsed the buckets out, and Tammy helped. They then let the camla back into the other pen. When they were finished, she took Bray’s hand and took him back to her room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.