Delta: Original
Chapter 19: Couples

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Couples - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ August - Week 33 ~~

Bear and Vera had enjoyed their rides on both the ponies and each other.

Bear had directed her down the east forest past Sparky’s forest and down towards Sean’s little known about mine. They had found a lovely spot beside a creek, which had a grassy bank.

Bear had stretched out on the bank and Vera had cuddled up beside him. He was sucking on a grass stalk with his hat tipped over his eyes and rubbing Vera’s back, totally relaxed. Bear had asked Lee the afternoon before if he could take the day off.

He wanted to go buy the pony and was due for his three-day shift aboard the ship tomorrow. Lee had no problem granting his wish. Her crews had been working bloody hard since they got here. She had even had Kyle add their first week of holidays to their first pay-sheets, so they could now use them if they wished.

While Don often thought that Vera was pampered and spoiled, she was always happiest when she had been at his farm with the Ponies. She liked to go down and help in the stables but only if the other Genteli were not around. It was frowned upon for a Lady to do manual labour back home.

She looked at Bear. He was perfectly at home in this environment. “Bear, what do you think about me buying into Don’s farm?” she asked tentatively.

Bear sat up, so he was looking down at the woman lying on his arm. “Is it what you wish to do?” he asked as his fingers trailed across her abdomen causing her to draw in her breath sharply.

“Yes,” she said. She then shuddered when his fingers traced around her nipple.

Bear shrugged as he started undoing the buttons on her shirt. “Then do it,” he simply said.

“I’d get all grubby and smelly,” she warned him.

Bear barked out a laugh, “Have I told you, perfume de Pony on a girl makes me hard.” Bear opened the last button and flicked her shirt open, burying his face in her tits. Vera slid her hand down his crotch and found her stallion was definitely hard.

Somehow, she got the belt undone and then the button, then the fantastic zippy thingy. Finally, she got a hand into his jocks to free his more than ample cock. She arched up as he sucked her tit hard and nipped the nipple. She squeezed him hard enough to make him groan.

She pushed him over, back on his back and helped him slip his jeans and jocks down so she could suck on his cock. He was soon humping into her face and softly moaning his enjoyment.

“Ride me, darling girl,” he asked her softly.

Vera sat back, pulled off the boots and wiggled out of the jeans. She was soon straddling Bears hips, with his cock buried deep in her. She was so hot for him that she was soon riding him hard. Bear pulled her forward so he could suck on her tits again while he was humping up into her downward thrusts.

Vera started indicating she was coming, and Bear let her sit up as she went ape on him. He happily jammed her hips down on his rigid cock and enjoying her coming on him. He slowed down his humping to let her come down a little.

“I want to ride you now, my sweet Vera,” he told her. Vera slipped off onto her hands and knees, and Bear was soon behind her pushing his cock back into her. He started slower than he had previously.

He slow fucked her. He would slip all the way in and hump at the end and then slid all the back until he almost came out and then go back again. Then he would slide in and bend forward to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples as he just flexed his hips. Then he went back to the slow slides.

He did this for a while, and Vera was pushing back into him trying to get him to speed up. At last, he complied and started really pushing into her. She didn’t take long to start coming again, and he just kept fucking her, until she was wasn’t sure, if she was coming or going. Eventual, he stiffened behind her and made the soft noise he made when he released.

She was so full she thought she would drip for a week. He humped a few more times before pulling out and dropping back on the grass beside her. Vera collapsed onto his chest, totally spent. She was wondering if she would find the energy to ride back.

Bear hugged her in close and gently rubbed her back. “Thank you,” he said quietly.

Vera looked at him, “Thank you?”

Bear smiled. He kissed her forehead and then her lips, “Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for just being you.”

Vera was surprised. No one had ever thanked her for just being herself. It was a bit heady. She pulled herself up against him and kissed the shit out of him. Bear happily returned her kisses and added a few of his own.

When she came up for air, he quietly told her, if she didn’t want to spend the rest of the afternoon under him, they had better get dressed and head back. Vera gave this some serious thought and Bear smacked her arse, to get her moving. As much as he enjoyed making love to her, he knew they had other things to do before he went ship side.

They made a move and headed back to the farm. They got back in time to talk to Don. While Bear found Don’s gentle teasing embarrassing. He decided he preferred being teased about getting some pussy, rather than not getting any. Especially as it was Vera’s hot pussy.

Don mentioned he needed to get his stud program up to scratch, so Bear recommended he go see Gwen Bentley’s assistant for a database. Vera brought up that she wanted to work the farm with Don.

Don was a little dubious at first, but as he thought about it, he decided he would probably need help, to get all his records computerised, and Vera at least knew about ponies. It would also be useful if he had someone that he trusted to run the office whenever he was away.

He suggests this option to Vera, and if she proved she was serious, they would talk about her buying in later. Vera hugged him and said yes, yes, yes.

Bear told Don to grab some records, so Gwen could get an idea of what he wanted. Don did, and then Bear took them to see Gwen. Gwen had a look at the type of information he recorded and even suggested some extra information he could easily add. Vera also contributed, and Don liked their ideas.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.